Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Dino Melaye: A Man Of The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: A Man Of The People (374 Views)

Distruption Of Primary, Dino Melaye A Major Target By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women / BBC Africa Calls Dino Melaye A "Music Video" Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: A Man Of The People by Chizgold: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Kogi born Senator and Most Vocal Senator in the hallowed Chamber, Dino Maleye is a man of the people. Yet his blind critics say he has no focus, a thug and a certificate forger despite having been cleared by the Vice-Chancellor of the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University.

I have read many uninformed and badly written articles about Dino Melaye by fifth columnists under the payroll of their pay masters in the past few weeks and I must say that while some of those articles were quite amusing, others are products of poor research.

The first and most important role of a legislator is law making. Dino has discharged this aspect of his duties with admiration and dexterity. Many who watch the Senate proceedings do so to see the finesse in Dino’s presentation and dedication to a great Nigeria.

Like a close friend of mine said: ‘’Dino could be blamed for forgetting he is no more an activist on the floor but a Senator." I agree with that theory. He still speaks with the passion and appropriation of an activist to right the wrong especially in a government that want to muzzle the National Assembly.

Just as philosophers would say, "the end justifies the means". Senator Dino Melaye has been the darling of the Senate. He has changed the demagogue style we used to know. He is physically versatile, intellectually mobile and mentally vigour-loaded. He is the champion of a generation, the voice of the Nigerian youth.

Dino Melaye represents a digital generation. He is setting his priorities right. He is touching lives. He is circulating among his people. He is aligning with the right blocs. He is surprisingly playing the game beyond everybody's imagination. He is winning souls and giving a ray of hope to many who see him as a role model.

Dinoism is an ideology that is fast spreading like wild fire. It is a movement of people who believe in Kogi and Nigeria, a movement of vibrant minds that want practical change, a movement abhorrent of corruption.

Dino has been able to present his certificates to the public domain but we expect, Mr Integrity, in the person of President Muhammadu Buhari to follow suit. As I write, the case of whether Dino graduated from the prestigious ABU has been put to rest but Buhari’s certificate controversy lingers on.

It is shameful that our dear president who rose to the position of a General in the Army hired thirteen high-priced Senior Advocates of Nigeria to defend him in a case brought to compel him to provide the certificate or proof that he has one.

Like Reno Omokri, former aide to Goodluck Jonathan said: “We should not treat Dino Melaye one way and President Muhammadu Buhari another way. If they think Dino Melaye is unfit to hold his senatorial seat because he did not graduate from university (which is untrue), then they should apply their logic to all political office holders no matter how high they are. If Dino must....

READ MORE: http://ikengachronicles.com/dino-melaye-a-man-of-the-people-amako-nneji/

Re: Dino Melaye: A Man Of The People by lordlek: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
SPACD BOOKED=> JUST IN CASE....
Re: Dino Melaye: A Man Of The People by Jaideyone(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
chai why must ibos be the one licking the as$es of every corrupt rogue in this country? nawa o
Re: Dino Melaye: A Man Of The People by salford: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
chai why must ibos be the one licking the as$es of every corrupt rogue in this country? nawa o
An Afonja's asss for that matter...lol
Re: Dino Melaye: A Man Of The People by Jaideyone(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
salford:

An Afonja's asss for that matter...lol
I tell you!!! I knew the article will be written by an ibo man and I was right.
Re: Dino Melaye: A Man Of The People by Babzrockman: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
If Melaye is d man of d people, then Nigeria needs enormous prayers for surviver.

In Ayetoro Gbedde where Dino and I came n originated from, there is no physical project that could be traced to him.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N1.97bn Fraud: Why Court Struck Out Charge Against Orubebe / Corruption: Obasanjo Hits Nigerian Churches, Pastors / The Buhari Govt Claiming To Fight Corruption, Doesn't Know How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.