Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women (20524 Views)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by 9jahotblog: 6:29am On May 17, 2019
Natasha Akpoti lead other Kogi women on a condolence visit to Dino Melaye on the loss of his mother

Natasha and Dino are going yo be running for governor of Kogi in November, against Yahaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79JjEPqB1Jc

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by 9jahotblog: 6:30am On May 17, 2019
May the gentle soul of the mother rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by hisexcellency34: 6:34am On May 17, 2019
Is she not Dino's girlfriend?

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by 9jahotblog: 6:36am On May 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
nope ,she's the kogi central senatorial candidate under SDP party .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by dukie25: 7:26am On May 17, 2019
Governor Melaye loading..

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Kriely(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2019
This one that is a PDP member hiding behind SDP

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by nsesam(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2019
Dino the smart man with God Grace

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by fortunechy(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2019
since I was born and now I'm growing old, I ve never Dino's wife...... friends, have you seen

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Thukzee01(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2019
And so ??
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Buharifanatic: 9:10am On May 17, 2019
dino governor

if he was serious

why did he run for senate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Smile4daddy(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2019
The mother don too feed with dubious money...

Reason why she no last long.

RIP
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by martineverest(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
what a stupid statement...she was a senatorial District candidate and an outspoken woman
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by papaput2(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2019
Way to go .... he needs that visit more
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by martineverest(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2019
fortunechy:
since I was born and now I'm growing old, I ve never Dino's wife...... friends, have you seen
have u forgotten about Dino and his wife saga?..just like Tonto and Churchill's

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2019
Dino may not be a saint bt he has stood up for certain right and democracatic values that I wud have expected the self acclaimed saints in Apc to have done.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Sakamaje: 9:18am On May 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I think you are right. A scandal about her alleged affair with Dino broke during his imprisonment saga, where she was accused of abandoning him. That was before she decided to run for the senate. A thread was even opened on nairaland about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4474169/abuja-big-babes-fight-over

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Nobody: 9:21am On May 17, 2019
martineverest:
have u forgotten about Dino and his wife saga?..just like Tonto and Churchill's

Lol
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by BluntBoy(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2019
jaxxy:
Dino may not be a saint bt he has stood up for certain right and democracatic values that I wud have expected the self acclaimed saints in Apc to have done.

What rights and democratic values has he stood for?

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Tofax: 9:39am On May 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
She's Gov.Yahaya bello ex-girlfriend before she dump APC for SDP.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by opalu: 9:47am On May 17, 2019
Bello nightmares unite
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Simongm(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2019
She ought to be representing central senatorial district at the senate, but was rigged out by that disastrous being called yeye bello.

Good woman with a good heart.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by cardoctor(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2019
Sorry bro
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2019
Nice gesture. There's strength in unity.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by ChiefSweetus: 10:35am On May 17, 2019
Edit to dino babe and fuckmate he failed to make senator leads her friends to see her big god kiss

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by CandidNotes: 11:03am On May 17, 2019
9jahotblog:
nope ,she's the kogi central senatorial candidate under SDP party .

She IS DINO'S GIRLFRIEND IN ADDITION TO HER OFFICE.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Johnnyessence(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
CandidNotes:

She IS DINO'S GIRLFRIEND IN ADDITION TO HER OFFICE.
Haaaahaaa fear God ooooooo. She's not related to Dino melaye .Dino melaye is from kogi west why Natasha Akpoti is from kogi central senatorial district.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Operations Manager Of A Commercial Bank For Hoarding New Naira / EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin / Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.