Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below (1323 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB / Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by mrtalks: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
South East governors met at the Government House, Enugu yesterday and agreed to immediately meet with the various and appropriate authorities of federal presence to address the issues of IPOB, MASSOB, Nnamdi Kanu's detention, ecological problems of the South East, various water dams that have been abandoned in the zone, power and security challenges and other concerns of the people of the area.
If their plans work out as envisaged, Nnamdi Kanu who has been incarcerated for over a year might be strolling out of prison sooner than expected. More detail: http://www.talksof9ja.com/2017/04/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-might-be-leaving.html

Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by ademasta(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Is that a credible source?
Talkof9ja... Ok o
Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by youngest85(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tank God o, make I go increase my prayer

1 Like

Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by okosodo: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
He wouldn't have been arrested in the first place. I hope buhari has not given the ibos a hero
Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by bantudra: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
or they were discussing how to sentence kanu to death...

which one of those governors was ever for kanu??..

some even prohibited ipob to protest in their states...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by bantudra: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
everything is about kanu for ipobians...eastern governors can not even come toghether to talk about something else,ipob will twist it to be about kanu...
Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by samfuntua: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
the true is Nnamdi Kanu issue will be a bait that will be use against Buhari and APC in the whole of SE and SS.
Buhari think fast.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
samfuntua:
the true is Nnamdi Kanu issue will be a bait that will be use against Buhari and APC in the whole of SE and SS.
Buhari think fast.

Yes, we see how well that worked for GEJ .

If Buhari proclaimed Jesus his Lord and savior today, all of Ibo land will become a Muslim Caliphate by morning. Thats how much hatred you have for the man, his people (and quite frankly) the rest of the nation--- and they all know it.

You're in no position to issue ultimatums.
Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by dlondonbadboy: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
see these niggas belly!!
Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ifa hear
Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by Justuceleague2: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
Tank God o, make I go increase my prayer

STAKE on it instead
Re: BREAKING || Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Leaving Prison Soon | See Detail Below by Igboesika: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
He will leave and damages must be paid by fed govt.

(1) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriif Chills In Jimoh Ibrahim's Office In Dubai / Makarfi Faction Set For Mass Defection Into New Party / Why I Won't Support Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.