Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

"The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. (894 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates / Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by Niflheim(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Imagine such high levels of "sensational stupidity"!!! But who else could be guilty of such "incomprehensible imbeclity"?!!

A woman saw a bear squatting in front of 2 sticks(one horizontal and the other vertical), and automatically, she assumed that the furry mammal was praying to jesus?!!!

And these are the same people who claim that Atheists are fools? CHAI!!! I guess that the Polar Bear is a member of Lord's Chusen!!! I pity the fool who will ask this "menacing monster" to go and pay his tithes!!!

This is the link:..............................................................................http://www.torontosun.com/2017/03/30/polar-bear-photographed-praying-next-to-cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by blessedvisky(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Since you speak and understand animal language , then tell us what the bear us doing them @op
Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by otemdomino: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
blessedvisky:
Since you speak and understand animal language , then tell us what the bear us doing them @op
b4 the fictional story of Jesus was written by Eusebius, the cross has always been there for crucifying thieves. A polar bear saw a lonely cross. It amazes it. Then a low-thinker assumes it is worshipping Jesus, forgetting that it could as well be worshipping any of the thieves who were said to have died beside Jesus. lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by blessedvisky(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
otemdomino:

b4 the fictional story of Jesus was written by Eusebius, the cross has always been there for crucifying thieves. A polar bear saw a lonely cross. It amazes it. Then a low-thinker is assumes it is worshipping Jesus, forgetting that it could as well be worshipping any of the thieves who were said to doe beside Jesus. lol.
Wow. Such a wonderful story. Tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by otemdomino: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
blessedvisky:
Wow. Such a wonderful story. Tell me more
See me in camera cheesy
Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by blessedvisky(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
otemdomino:
See me in camera cheesy

Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by Richirich713: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yeah but this atheist is still more stupid...

1 Like

Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
otemdomino:
b4 the fictional story of Jesus was written by Eusebius.....

Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by Pastafarian: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
the hole-ly BuyBull said "go ye into the world and preach the gospel to all creature"

makes me wonder why Christians don't preach to goats and chickens around them; they're creatures after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Polar Bear Was Praying To Jesus!!!"---religiously Brainwashed Woman. by brandonobi(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
"the praying poler bear" this would suit one of Enid blytons books

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get This Off My Profile? / Words Of Advice To "Some" Self Acclaimed "Atheists" / 12-year-old Zimbabwean Boy Preach & Prophecy's To Crowd In United Kingdom(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.