Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (38621 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by zoba88: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Here are throwback photos of President Buhari with NYSC members at his Daura home many years ago as shared by journalist Ardo Jagordo Fulbe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/buhari-poses-with-nysc-members-at-his.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Igboesika: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
No!! , this is no what we want.. We want to see his own throwback pix while preparing to write waec exam with his colleagues.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by DickDastardly(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Cancerous presidiot angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by DrDeji20(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
I bet that he has long forgotten these youths since his appointments is based on aged - loyalist

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by RichDad1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
So what do we do with this ?

Pound yam or what ? angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by GogetterMD(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
DickDastardly:
Cancerous presidiot angry
Is it your cancer? Face front bros

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by fhelihx(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pictures don't lie...

Same stature, same physique grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by exemen: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
PMB Tumps Up

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by veekid(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2017

so what should we do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Osasnidas(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
ok...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by ekems2017(f): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
What does he wants us to do with it?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by amakufrancis(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
And so

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by BreezyCB(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Boss
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by clickbnkgod: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Simple dress, at times I am not even sure if this man is faking it.

Check my signature guys to money
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Okay

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by negz1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
I see... fp btw
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by lukecent: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Is this the certificate we told him to produce?
Make dem no later come tell us na people wey em serve with.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by EzigboNwanma(f): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by anytaij: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
W ET in be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by SageTravels: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Journalist Ardo Jagordo Fulbe what do you want us to do na

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by negz1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
What does he wants us to do with it?
bake beans

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by oshe11: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Since 200yrs AGO nai corpers dey say "INCREASE ALLOWEE"

I tot It wud be Increased b4 my SERVICE YEAR bt It has nt bn INCREASED(STILL SERVING)

I CAN BET DAT IT WUDNT BE INCREASED EVEN AFTER MY SON'S SERVICE......

MIND YOU, IM NT MARRIED YET OOO

So the Guy for Buhari Right no gt 2h to tk amend He KHAKI?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by EXLOVER(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hope Buhari laminate dis pic o, cause he will present it in 2019 election. CERTIFICATE OF SNAPING WITH CORPERS (CSWC)

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Divay22(f): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
angry angry angry angry angryOK
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by celestialAgent(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
PLS HOW DO I BECOME AN OFFICIAL WAILER?

I so hate this administration. No light since March 1 cos of one small rain that fell.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by engrMikemd(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
look photoshoped to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by CaptainBomb(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sai Wuru Wuru

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by GenBloodykiIler: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari is a certified kunu drinking bastard demon

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Greenbullet(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Weytin con concern us ?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Moving4: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari all d Way
Nigerians r behind u Sir...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by henry921: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.