Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home (36937 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by 247frolic(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
APC Governors in a group photo with President Buhari at his Daura home.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/apc-governors-in-group-photo-with.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by ikaboy: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Painment for some persons

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by tuniski: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Losers! Photo party and president with hardship and poverty as dividend to the masses.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Omeokachie: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Where is Governor Ortom?

Man has left the nest of killers.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Mexzy4sho(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okorocha is the only one that will put rope round his neck like goat

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by greatgod2012(f): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
See them!
Troublers of Nigeria!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by mikejj(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin on white!apc confraternity in za brotherhood.na xo una go leave in mass 2019

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by naijareferee: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
APC supporters will be like... See humility... Baba is using plastic seats in his house... Ooooo what a humble man baba is.

Meanwhile, where is mamman daura... The dude with red cap

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by aolawale025: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Failures!!!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by tesppidd: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
I see only 21.

Where are the remaining 3?

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by HopeAlive14(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gathering of "All Promises Cancelled"

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Mitsurugi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Vultures! angry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by obrakaneey: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gov Ortom of Benue is missing in that group pics. ... Bubu really fall that guy hand sha

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bunch of thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by OboOlora(f): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ambode nor de, e don go Quilox cheesy

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by RonJeremy: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Don’t you just wish there was an earthquake in Aso Rock today........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Iseoluwani: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
post=65123968:
APC Governors in a group photo with President Buhari at his Daura home.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/apc-governors-in-group-photo-with.html

Oyo state and Lagos state governor no dey there

They actually went to his house Duara, to prepare the room for his arrival 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by thesettingz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Plan to campaign for buhari again abi?

Okay we will wait for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Dontquit: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jokers...pls go and register and get ur PVC.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Pharaoh001(f): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Another fowl play undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by davodyguy: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Trust my Governor. He doesn't have time to attend frivolous meetings of governors seeking favours.

We're in the state house today, planning how to successful execute the Land Use Charge Valuation scheduled to commence 1st of March 2018

10 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Newpride(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen are busy killing on daily basis and our governors who are suppose to swing into action to stop this massacre are busy taking selfie with the president. What a country we found ourselves with these crop of leaders.
if I say the picture will be used as their obituary now, they will say I'm wicked.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Dontquit: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmm

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by colossus91(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
naijareferee:
APC supporters will be like... See humility... Baba is using plastic seats in his house... Ooooo what a humble man baba is.

Meanwhile, where is mamman daura... The dude with red cap
Lol is that really plastic? as n.a. apc I can't fittingth believe anything for Naija again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by lonelydora: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
If a bomb can go off in that place, 50% of Nigerian problem is solved.

I dey vex for Shekau

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by yebzman: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Most of Nigeria's problem in one picture

6 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by neonly: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
I no see Lagos state gov

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by IMASTEX: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Agenda: How & who get what simple? That is all that matters to them. Development & growth of the nation is a secondary issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by castino(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
wetin con concern mi ...make I drink ma garri jejely till 2019. b4 I go send 1 person go hin village ..I no mention name o

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by bionixs: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
ikaboy:
Painment for some persons
for what?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders / Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.