Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says (36585 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by ilynem(m): 5:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Emu4life:
coming from a person dat has been in stagnant hole for Decades. Visit d north and remuv dat stinky Fallacy from ur brain. Gosh
In the north right now and I have to say, with all due respect, people aren't that bright here.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by azaino: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2017
How did this man end up as governor of a state. Well this can only happen in the north. Illiteracy is a fvcking biatch. Formication related to meningitis? Weldon governor. This is nothing but religious stupidity
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by ilynem(m): 5:49am On Apr 05, 2017
princessayesha:
All this anger because the man said u should not lipsrsealed fornicators everywhere grin
It's not about that. Trust me, I am a Christian and I believe in God. But what I don't believe is that God is punishing us because of formication. That is archaic thinking and just speaks volumes of his level of IQ. Nigeria is not the country with the most fornicators so why us? I am against formication, but call a space a spade. We have a problem, let's look for how to solve it. Stop throwing blames to God.

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by mechanics(m): 5:54am On Apr 05, 2017
but how those meningitis relates with fornication?
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by azaino: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2017
flamingREED:
Indeed, all sins are punishable by God, however, sexual sins (when they spiral in frequency and magnitude) provoke heaven's swift response.

Deuteronomy 28
58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;
59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
Let me assume you were joking. But if you are really serious then your case is worst than this Governor, sorry bro.
The above quoted Bible verse is now useless to Christians, it was law for the Jews before the coming of Christ. You better look for a teacher of the word of God and stop listening to preachers. more still read the Bible yourself.

more so, that is not the goodnews. fornication, lying, envy, jealousy, hatred ( which is even considered as murder) are all the same. no sin specially provoke God's anger. His anger only last for a while and his mercy and love endures forever. but shall we remain in sin because of his grace on our lives? Definitely NO. make Christ the lord over your life today and enjoy his rest.

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by princessayesha(f): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2017
warm:

Your words reveal the state of your heart
U did'nt see what he said its my reply that u are now intrested in...munafuki

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by azaino: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2017
ReubenE:
I only but wonder who blessed our leaders with stupidity. Imagine an elected governor saying this nonsense to his people.
Oga governor go and look for practical solutions to the problem and stop attributing it to God.

What nonsense from a governor!

After a meeting with PMB, The Gov of
Zamfara says the meningitis epidemic in
Nigeria is God's punishment for Nigerians'
sins. APC, Change!
Do you still wonder why we are in recession ?? Buhari also believes the fornication-meningitis discovery, that was what he discussed with the governor. hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by azaino: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2017
princessayesha:

Yes and thunder can only fire you and your family
anty, why taking that personal. hahahahaha. are you Hausa and Yoruba Muslim ? lolz

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Fmartin:
abi and what is the cause of ur poor governance

genetically modified stupidity!
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Fucktensei: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2017
This is one of the plagues Anthony Nwoko was talking about. until Biafra is free, there'll be no rest for the zoo of Africa!
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by davidque007(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2017
This is why Zamfara state isn't progressing, they have an educated stark illiterate as a governor

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by okechuks22: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2017
kollynxofodile:
The gods must be crazy

Is diz d calibre of Leaders we have in this Country?

If we don't wrestle this Country from theses Old generation

Wallahi they will destroy all of Us
wallahi all this leaders deserve mass burial

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by himkers2: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Emu4life:
coming from a person dat has been in stagnant hole for Decades. Visit d north and remuv dat stinky Fallacy from ur brain. Gosh

Tarrr! Sharap there
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Daboomb: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Young03:
Oga govano

are u for real?

You see the problem we are facing`, when we allow 'certificate forgers and illiterates' to get to the seat of Power?

This silly Governor was alive when his predecessor, Yerima, who introduced Sharia, took an under-age girl for a wife!
This crase Governor probably has hi sown under-age girl in his harem!
So, God is not annoyed at their paedophilic behaviour, abi?

When we talk of fornication, this bush-Governor should go abroad, in the Western world and see what is called Fornication!
The pretender of a Governor, l am sure also phucks Ashewo and does Aristo with undergraduates, yet he thinks God is okay with that one, abi?

If "disease" were to be a punishment for fornication, how come Europe and America are not swarming with Hepatitis A, B and C?
Governor, please confess that you have failed the people and stolen their health Budget, dont bring God into this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Daboomb: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Fucktensei:
This is one of the plagues Anthony Nwoko was talking about. until Biafra is free, there'll be no rest for the zoo of Africa!

Shut da phuck-Up and stop attributing everything to Biaafraaud, you bloody LiePOD!

Even if rain nor fall in Somalia, na because of Biafra, abi? You are just as silly as this Governor!

Stop rubbishing Baifra with such infantile comments. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by ReubenE(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2017
azaino:

After a meeting with PMB, The Gov of
Zamfara says the meningitis epidemic in
Nigeria is God's punishment for Nigerians'
sins. APC, Change!
Do you still wonder why we are in recession ?? Buhari also believes the fornication-meningitis discovery, that was what he discussed with the governor. hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,
my brother, governance has been reduced to a new low.
I think Nigerian citizens have to wake up to this new threat posed by the APC.
This statement is enough to force the stupid governor to resign, but will the people support such move? No

My brother, I still wonder who is going to save us now!
Good morning
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Fucktensei: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Daboomb:

Shut da phuck-Up and stop attributing everything to Biaafraaud, you bloody LiePOD!

Even if rain nor fall in Somalia, na because of Biafra, abi? You are just as silly as this Governor!

Stop rubbishing Baifra with such infantile comments. undecided undecided
have you ever heard of remote swearing before? just get out I don't have your time. brain locked slave!

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Vicolan: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Thank God u kwn say na una sins plenty ooo.....When former Governor Yerima dey marry underaged girl from Egypt.....
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Religion is the opium of the people grin
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Emu4life(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2017
ilynem:

In the north right now and I have to say, with all due respect, people aren't that bright here.
where are u in d North? hope its not a typical village?
cuz i knw d villages in d North have no difference with southern villages.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2017
this is the worst Governor in the history of Nigeria, people in ZF will understand better.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by mfujah(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Mallam baba... Yankuri.... Go and sleep
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by mfujah(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Daboomb:

You see the problem we are facing`, when we allow 'certificate forgers and illiterates' to get to the seat of Power?

This silly Governor was alive when his predecessor, Yerima, who introduced Sharia, took an under-age girl for a wife!
This crase Governor probably has hi sown under-age girl in his harem!
So, God is not annoyed at their paedophilic behaviour, abi?

When we talk of fornication, this bush-Governor should go abroad, in the Western world and see what is called Fornication!
The pretender of a Governor, l am sure also phucks Ashewo and does Aristo with undergraduates, yet he thinks God is okay with that one, abi?

If "disease" were to be a punishment for fornication, how come Europe and America are not swarming with Hepatitis A, B and C?
Governor, please confess that you have failed the people and stolen their health Budget, dont bring God into this.
angry grin
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by melejo(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Na Jonathan, Ipod and Biafra cause am
...... sarrki
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by omojeesu(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/meningitis-gods-punishment-for-fornication-zamfara-governor-says/

SO SAYS SAINT YARI!

WHAT HAS FORNICATION GOT TO DO WITH AN AIR-BORNE DIDEASE? WHAT HAS GOD TO DO WITH IT?

INSTEAD OF IMPROVING YOUR PEOPLE'S SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC STATUS, CREATE A PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT THAT IS SAFE AND SECURE AND BUILD A JUST SOCIETY, YOU'RE TALKING OF FORNICATION.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Thedruggist: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2017
See the kind of apes we have as leaders. The North is in .........................
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by MountCliff: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2017
we live in a country where common sense is a luxury. I imagine a governor, a head of a state is attributing meningitis to be a punishment from the gods. kaiiiiii, Nigeria my country, Nigeria my country, Nigeria my country........ I weep for you....
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by ilynem(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Emu4life:
where are u in d North? hope its not a typical village?
cuz i knw d villages in d North have no difference with southern villages.
My dear, its not a typical village. I am in a state capital and work in a polytechnic. The students I see here are not it at all. Most of them can't even speak basic English and its that bad. When I mark scripts, I am almost in tears. There are few bright ones though. But the majority are just dull and Education needs to be a priority in this place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.