Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says (36586 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Olabestonic001(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
TVTKOKO:
TELL THAT IDIOT THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT A WICKED GOD! THIS FOOOL IS SUPPOSED TO THINK OF HOW STEADY ELECTRICITY CAN BE SUPPLIED ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF MENINGITIES.
SO ACCORDING TO HIM, ONLY THE POOR WHO ARE MOSTLY AFFECTED BY THE DISEASE ARE FORNICATTORS

TRULY,, THIS MAN IS NOT FIT TO HEAD A HOUSE, TALK MORE A STATE!!!

While the man may be foolish and clueless in governance and outlook (I hate folks who try always to use 'GOD' in solving their own ineptitude!), he's very right on the fact that sin (not just sexual sin as he opined; corrupt governance is even bigger) is the albatross of any society. Canadians with their vast and great economy has both raping and suicide to contain. America have suicides, gun-related violence and others to relate with and other 'so-called' developed economy are really suffering. Whatever gains they make in economic development, they loose in moral degradation.
Honestly, no society is 'sane' and this is due in all respect to 'sins' or what we can call moral decadence.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by spafu(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Useless man, instead of you to just say God is punishing your people for bringing untold hardship on themselves through the the election of dullard Baba Buhari.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Eluwilussit(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
kollynxofodile:
The gods must be crazy

Is diz d calibre of Leaders we have in this Country?

If we don't wrestle this Country from theses Old generation

Wallahi they will destroy all of Us

If this same idiot comes out in 2019, una go still vote for am. Buhari said more foolish things in the past. angry angry
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Imithea(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chei! shocked shocked

This is the worst sh!t I've read this year...bloody hell cheesy

*cringing for life*
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don die so dat 1 na govnor, him shame dey catch me say i dey educated yet i no fit fight dis iliterates wey b our leaders, God hv mercy
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by princessayesha(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Parable007:

sense far from this guy may be he is another illiterate it the same mindset...how can u link an epidemic disease to people's sex lives.......

One of dem lol

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by AngelicBeing: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
ephi123:
Government of illiterates, not surprising.
grin grin wink
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by princessayesha(f): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chanchit:

grin
choi! I no know say una plenty here, if it starts from north, it would probably reach SW last so my family would be long gone before then. So how far, anybody don die from the disease in your area? So I go know how to start arrangement.
It will start and end in ur house

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by bubu2019: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
like fada like son,atimes i wonder how we are called one nation,a fool at 70 not ever 40,fornication is the worst sin for him abi?,i can asure you that this maalu have more than 10concubine apart from his four wives.he is just jealous that he f**k and poorman too f***k.shikina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
princessayesha:

Kutumar uba grin why attach my pic again? Allah does'nt have your time coz the devil has taken control of your life.

hahaha but you look beautiful sha, why don't you allow me to marry you and save you from the bondage Islam has kept you in as a woman. let me show you the beauty of Christianity and liberalism.

I am a well off young man, currently earning a little above 350k per month and has a promising future and career!

think about
it
pm me!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by bubu2019: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Eluwilussit:

If this same idiot comes out in 2019, una go still vote for am. Buhari said more foolish things in the past. angry angry
Eluwilussit:

Eluwilussit:

like thank you MR amanpour
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by warm: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
princessayesha:

Your words reveal the state of your heart

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don tire...
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Smooyis(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
May be right or maybe wrong. who knows shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by lilyheaven: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
GreyLaw:
People with thick brains!

What will this man say about Europeans and North Americans who have little to no interest in observing religious rites, yet making awesome scientific discoveries everytime?

Shut it, Mr. Governor. You know nothing!
Check his educational history, maybe he is yet to complete his O'level . govoonor indeed.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Smooyis(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
warm:

Your words reveal the state of your heart
Very correct. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by oneitalia: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
How can this man be a governor of a state? He doesn't deserve to be a councilor with the rubbish he spewed out. Bunch of idiots.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by litaninja(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Go to school, them no go gree....
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by DocHMD: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
That's how they brainwash their gullible Almajiris by telling them to kill Southerners for bringing vices and attracting Allah's punishment anytime their Sultan, an Emirs or a Governor have a running stomach.

I still don't know how we got mixed up with unprogressive creatures up north and their muslim looneys down south.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by osusuallstars: 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
no such cases in Biafra land. but how come a man occupying such a position can utter such rubbish as the cause of meningitis. ? no wonder North is so backwards despite all the looting of biafran oil
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Missonas(f): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2017
So only the VP is intellectually sound amongst all these people wey call them selves rulers? No wonder since they came in hardship has been the order of the day and they call it recession. This country is a circus show with these clowns entertaining us
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Chanchit: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2017
princessayesha:

Ayesha! It has started in the north already, common.
I heard they do polio vaccination 14 times a year in the north, how true is that? Lagos is just twice a year by the way.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by inquizimedia: 12:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Here are the details as it stands on the Meningitis epidemic http://inquizimedia.com/2017/04/04/state-meningitis-epidemic-nigeria/

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by koolaid87: 1:28am On Apr 05, 2017
White Men's religion have really infected our mode of reasoning. Was it designed for us to remain in boundage even after years of being freed?

I'm a Christian and still contemplating why Africans carry religion for head while the white folks are non religious but rather free thinkers.

Our colonial masters would be happy to witness one of their instruments working effectively even after years of slavery abolishment.

Fela, 2pac, Marley warned you guys already.

Pls break free Afrikaans!

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by mozele(m): 2:14am On Apr 05, 2017
kollynxofodile:
The gods must be crazy

Is diz d calibre of Leaders we have in this Country?

If we don't wrestle this Country from theses Old generation

Wallahi they will destroy all of Us

you\ve been destroyed already! what more can you ask for?
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by limeta(f): 2:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Aboki pastor this one nor go school
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by dreamangel: 3:13am On Apr 05, 2017
I am simply speechless!

[/quote]
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by gloryman91: 3:16am On Apr 05, 2017
The man has spoken the truth which some must criticise, we should try to do away from major sins.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by EnkayDezign: 3:26am On Apr 05, 2017
koolaid87:
White Men's religion have really infected our mode of reasoning. Was it designed for us to remain in boundage even after years of being freed?

I'm a Christian and still contemplating why Africans carry religion for head while the white folks are non religious but rather free thinkers.

Our colonial masters would be happy to witness one of their instruments working effectively even after years of slavery abolishment.

Fela, 2pac, Marley warned you guys already.

Pls break free Afrikaans!

Indeed! There is a certain english philosopher who made a statement mocking Africans for not being able to develop an organised religion, like Islam and Christianity (arab and white man's religion). We have instead, as you've said been 'carrying their religions for our head' sote we dey kill each other.

Governor Yari doesn't understand how utterly ridiculous his statement is, because he's basically saying that a state that's the number 1 sharia state in Nigeria, somehow also happens to have the highest amount of fornicators? That's a big paradox, and what a shame that he fails to realize: when a society lacks the basic amenities for good living, disease and other nasty developments tend to occur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.