Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) (54231 Views)

Police Arrest Ogun Teenager For Killing Friend Over Umbrella, N200 / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by DESTINY41(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by chynie: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
A
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by femolii: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Osu him self.

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
His face shows that he is already guilty of such offense.

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Ayblaize(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Moving4:
Oya NCAN over to u...
Beanis orinlatus grin

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by rusher14: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
He hasn't committed a sexual offence.

At the very most he is guilty of pestering and attempting to assault a minor.

What sentence do you get for that?
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
The look of his face shows that he is already guilty of such offense.

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by muller101(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hyper konjilitis.

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by glimpse33(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
lepasharon:
Na dem.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Destined2win: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
yamunla:
One day , My comment will come on top. I will show
it to My college teacher Miss sedrati , who said that I
can't achieve anything in my life !

It's on top, now go and show your teacher

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Moving4:
Oya NCAN over to u...
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
yamunla:
grin grin grin kill me before showing her.

*dead*
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by sirusX(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
achieverme:

No, he is a Biafran lipsrsealed

Coman beat mi. I'm in my house

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by akintom45(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
yamunla:

Well-done. Son
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Moving4: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ayblaize:
Beanis orinlatus grin
U b Confam Biology Student... Lol

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by achieverme(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
sirusX:

Kò lè werk cool
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by blessedvisky(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
lepasharon:
Na dem.
Lol. You too have join NCAN crew. shocked cry grin
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by engreo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Again?

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jetleeee:
It seems they've taken the the development to the UK

All hail the developers from Ala............

tongue

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ho my God! Jxt c as konji b destroying pple career since adam n eve. Konji has used dis man to disgrace us Igbos and nigerians as a whole. Wetin we no go c 4 dis life sef
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jetleeee:
It seems they've taken the the development to the UK

All hail the developers from Ala............

You don craze walahi grin

BIAFURO + the pix makes me laugh till I cry

15 condoms + 3 freaking jars of Vaseline = the guy meant serious business shocked shocked shocked

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by lepasharon(f): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
blessedvisky:
Lol. You too have join NCAN crew. shocked cry grin

grin Having fun, its really not that serious cos I make fun of yorubas too

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by sirusX(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
achieverme:

Kò lè werk cool
No beg like the guy when e happen ooo cheesy
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
achieverme:

you alright?
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by blessedvisky(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
lepasharon:

grin Having fun, its really not that serious cos I make fun of yorubas too
Haaa!! angry angry Oya

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by mubeela(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Moving4:
Oya NCAN over to u...
Oryza za mango

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
achieverme:

you alright?......who is talking of biafra here.
MUST YOU GUYS ALWAYS DRAG IPOB INTO ALL THREADS
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by achieverme(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
jeffrizzy1:

you alright?......who is talking of biafra here.

MUST YOU GUYS ALWAYS DRAG IPOB INTO ALL THREADS

Suddenly, you don't want to be called biafran again? You are the one who's not alright. You don't know what you really want

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Pisss: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
achieverme:

. Hahahahahaha!
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by achieverme(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
jeffrizzy1:

you alright?

I should ask you same q
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by goingape1: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/nigerian-nurse-tried-to-kidnap-teenager-for-sex-in-uk/

so disappointed!
I thought it was the work of our Muslim brothers

Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo)