Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) (37938 Views)

DISABLED BOY CHASED OUT OF A POPULAR CHURCH WITH A CAIN DURING SERVICE / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by ngwababe(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
The hustle is real.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Godist church? That sounds like a native or witch doctor's..

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
welcome to illuminati
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by ipreach: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
You guys are helping the man in the advert

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Bizgold: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Na 2day

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by engrjacuzzi: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't even know the Pastor lest his church... the so called big pastors don't lure Christians with billboard. he is a learner.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by tallsamm: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Because church is now big business, high time government start taxing them.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by afezy110(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
lol.. this means he can make me enter bbnaija and win
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by 1k001(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
This sounds exactly like what the devil would say!
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by irokokayode: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
okare sho ti gbo scope man
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
I guess this so called man of God is not even interested in GOD or heaven angry grin wellcome to nigeria chritianity.
I think its time to Abolish religion.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by erosimo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
This na babalawo advert
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol..this man
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by sambisavoice(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Omo na recession church be that. Using jazz to collect tithe and offerings

I hope he'd registered with corporate affairs commission
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by davidif: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
Only in Kenya

It's Port Harcourt.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Orpe7(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Am sure he meant you can make him rich happy and popular w

3 Likes

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by lilyheaven: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
sirusX:
It is finished cry
The man no get shame at all
Worse is the big size billboard
God must do it...indeed
grin like say, God is his errand boy.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Every port Harcourt resident knows this man na. He is a yoruba babalawo. His flyers and billboards are everywhere around the city

3 Likes

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by ziga: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Our culture transfers over to everything. Including religion.

We have a culture where people go to herbalists with requests, pay money for rituals and expect success.

The same culture has been transferred to religion where herbalists have been replaced by "religious leaders"

And my people have no idea. They believe in their heart that it is christianity!!!
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
I saw a banner like that in Benin last week.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by PrinzCarter(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
No need to Name d. Church godist it should b God must do it ministry
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Pascal181: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
what has govt to do with church regulations? leave that to God for judgment. If u av been friendly with ur Bible u will know these are clear indications that d end is at hand.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by EngrBello(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Church and their Pastors turning to number 1 business in Nigeria! A Pastor n friend of mine told me¿ " If im serving God,praying regularly and still having problem,demotions ,not prospering or becoming rich" he proceed "i should check my self,God doesnt love me"
I reply him: He doesn't know the God he's serving.His Serving thier Pastor and a mortal Man in picture,described to be Jésus...Most of the True and very religious peolpe ain't rich! Most of Them!!
Jesus have spoken about most of this fake pastors.
'I Never Knew You'
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord,
Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but
the one who does the will of my Father who
is in heaven. On that day many will say
to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name, and cast out demons in your
name, and do many mighty works in your
name?’ And then will I declare to them,
‘I never knew you; depart from me, you
workers of lawlessness.’ mat 7:21
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
endtime church

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by KennyID17(m): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
lefulefu:
endtime church

How u take know, u don go worship there b4 abii cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by afakamouth: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
if you here adultery na pastor. if you here bombing of church na pastor. if you here defying of small girls na pastor. if you here lies na pastor. if you here decievd na pastor. if na plane wey de use to supply boko with weapon na pastor. 419 na pastors. infact all atrocities na pastors. hmmmm! men of God abi men of shetan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Alphyno: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2017
I have Red Liquid Mercury for sale. Email me if you're interested in buying
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by linearity: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2017
This sound more like MMM 3.0.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by ayamAgenius: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2017
You just granted him free publicity
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by donolatunji(m): 12:18am On Apr 05, 2017
See Him Shoe Like Tiger Tail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? / Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Ayo Oritsejafor & Wife Host Valentine's Suya Party In Warri. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.