Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel (42570 Views)

I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by hysteriabox(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Needless to kill it
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by DeRay98(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fmartin:
op bia, wetin una come do with the snake?
Bro, you dey ask this kind question?
Except for say na students hostel so, everybody go dey form....otherwise, that your question na out of point nau grin
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by DjSwaga(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
But who was bold enough yo even near dis monster.

God forbid me coming close to this

I will leavr nigeria dt day
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Una sef no de sleep? Snake no go just take short cut pass make e no reach late again grin
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by femi4: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
vicola0281:
Op what area In eksu is dis?? iworoko ryt
When iworoko turn to hostel? No be village
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Engineermbugame(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
in my village ,is a crime to killed it (eke )eke idemili.dis snake u saw here is a powerful gods
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by femi4: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Hate snakes, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry
One got electrocuted trying to slide through the barbed wire on our fence gosh angry
Didn't know, could see bloody mess it made trying to wriggle the heck off sad. Idiot. This was a few inches away from my window embarassed. This happened when I was not home, I wonder how it would've been if it somehow finds it's way into sumbori's abode, idiot angry
It was sizeable, though I got to see the mf when it's almost a rot, idiot angry
Nawa to you o...you use "idiot" 3times because of this unarmed domestic animal
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Donkaz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Bet9ja Frontpage (Yes) 1.22 (No) 121.5
Nairabet Frontpage (Yes) 1.28 (No) 128.5
Merrybet Frontpage (Yes) 1.20 (No) 127.5
Bet365 Frontpage (Yes) 1.29 (No) 126.5

Presido Buhari just called me that he will avail me with our foreign reserve to bet that it will make FrontPage.

Some are under-ratating the odd. Well, I will go with Bet365.. Oyinbo no dey fail.
1.22× 25,000,000,000 USD.
Sombori epp me calculate Abeg.

Lala, you have done it before.... Come and take Nigeria out of recession

I go buy you the snake island where dem shoot Gulder ultimate search one time....

I swear you funny die!!
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Cityguy: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just worried that these snakes are coming too close for comfort to where people live. I'm no lover of snakes and so I feel gratified when such invasions are treated like this. These are no friends but dangerous animals.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by AuroraB(f): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
femi4:
Nawa to you o...you use "idiot" 3times because of this unarmed domestic animal
E vex me, it's uninvited naa grin
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Origin(f): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
You people should stop this thing I beg. Every night that's what I go round the house checking for before sleeping.

Did somebody reintroduce this things into Nigeria . Or its this forum that is hyping this thing?

The way they carry on its as if you will find one if you just look back.

Did u just look back? I just did again.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Fmartin(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
binsanni:

u see person they hungry you still they ask if the person they hungry..

na PEPE SOUP THING NOW.. BECAUSE AM SURE THE OP NO GREE LOSS THE CHANCE
abi! grin
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Afamjudeoffor(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
The government needs to really do something about the killing of such exotic animals.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by praisekeyzz(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
youngvizzy1:
lala right now cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
we are sick and tired of "lala right now ;Dbullshiit" under snake threads!

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Slim4Rehani(f): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
maxti:
Fayose Must See this!

Fayose must eat this
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by jimb(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
whats the easiest way to kill a snake?
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by karrim4real(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lalastic mood grin

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Carter4luv(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wen u live around bushes wat do u expect. V.c don't care anymore bout the students health, wat day care bout now is there pocket.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Solozzo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Too many rats attracting snakes to your hostel? Please keep your environment clean.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by IYANGBALI: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lala don dey wash him pot
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by mysticwarrior(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
It is easier to kill a python than to slay a black mamba.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by habsydiamond(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
As the snake don die, that second guy stil dey fear to near am.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by starman18(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
profjossy2:
What kinda problem is all these snakes giving us now... We killed this snake this night at Ekiti state university and I decided to share it on nairaland...lalasticlala. ur food don come o
whc hostel is that
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by jademilly(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin wia z uncle lala?
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by barbiecue(f): 1:15am On Apr 06, 2017
everytime snakes
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Myself2(m): 4:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I do think people are actually killing snakes just to make nairaland fp.sad

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I agree with you jare
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Myself2(m): 4:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Those students wey no get joy
I'm sure the snake ended up in their pot of soup wey no first get meat.
Well sorry snake, na Lala cause am
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by profjossy2: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
vicola0281:
Op what area In eksu is dis?? iworoko ryt
Jansuit hostel in school gate
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by maxti: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Slim4Rehani:

Fayose must eat this
tongue
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by okpakovicky(f): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
. jesssss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos / The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.