Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (44250 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
This beast was killed in our compound in ogulagha town last night

We were alerted to it wen our dog(bingo) wouldn't stop barking for minutes

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by edoboy33(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
is that really you
I thought it was a mother snake carrying her baby snake
nigerians are really suffering
#ATIKU2019

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by eddieguru(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by biacan(f): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
This beast was killed in our compound in ogulagha town last night

We were alerted to it wen our dog(bingo) wouldn't stop barking for minutes

My shorty how you take kill python

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Legendaryarcher(f): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Oyindidi(f): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
The man carrying the snake thoughgrin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by AntiWailer: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
edoboy33:
is that really you
I thought it was a mother snake carrying her baby snake
nigerians are really suffering
#ATIKU2019

You are representing a failure and still saying rubbish to make people hate him more.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by adajoe555: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
lala food is here

lalalalalalala...food have come oh

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by joystickextendr: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bon appetite smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by kinibigdeal(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Am of the of the opinion that APC should start arresting snake killers, every animal has purpose, stop wasting them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Blackhawk01: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lala lala
Lalasticlala cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
If d snake just come back alive for Dat Niga neck. sha, just the imagine d guy death. Na joke o

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

My shorty how you take kill python
u want it to swallow me abi

It wasn't killed by me o
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by biacan(f): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
u want it to swallow me abi
It wasn't killed by me o
I knew it wasn't you that killed it.......you can fear for Africa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
The man carrying the snake thoughgrin
that guy sells monkey tail for a living so u shouldn't be surprise how he lookslooks grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

I knew it wasn't you that killed it.......you can fear for Africa
keep quiet dia

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by biacan(f): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
keep quiet dia

Domestic violence....... how dare you raise your hands on me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by mofeoluwadassah: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
na inside forest you dey live ni wey you kill this kind snake for ur house

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Domestic violence....... how dare you rise your hands on me
just a little spanking once in awhile is healthy for stubborn children

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by biacan(f): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
just a little spanking once in awhile is healthy for stubborn children

That's domestic violence
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

That's domestic violence
it is not

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child but the rod of correction sha drive it far from him(her) proverb 22:15

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
na inside forest you dey live ni wey you kill this kind snake for ur house
so u don't know that the community that's responsible for a large percentage of Nigerian wealth is surrounded by water and forest?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Doctormarvin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
How romantic!..lol
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Blackhawk01: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
it is not

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child but the rod of correction sha drive it far from him(her) proverb 22:15

You pipu wee nor kee me grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by ignis: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
why won't there be pythons everywhere when the military men introduced python dance?
APC and Buhari is a failure ....
Under GEJ we had breath of fresh air, now its python dancing everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by chrisbaby24(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol...some people get bad mouth oo grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
ignis:
why won't there be pythons everywhere when the military men introduced python dance?
APC and Buhari is a failure ....
Under GEJ we had breath of fresh air, now its python dancing everywhere.
grin
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Lalas247(f): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
U guys n snakes sha
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
What in the Bleep do you mean by monstrous?
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Abdullateef77(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Another snake on its way to front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.