Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe (18943 Views)

Onwubiko’s Dalliance With Shame - By Charles Ibekwe / Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far / Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by unstableaswater: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Even if the referendum is carried out and the result doesn't favour the Biafran dream, you guys will still insist the result was rigged.

No, it will be conducted by the UN and everybody will accept it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dedetwo:

What are you insinuating with the above? Instead of "leave alone", I suggest you use proper operative phrase. Please take a clue that Igbo Land shall be a republic period.

According to who exactly? the senior customer at Kuje prisons? Humor me jare!!
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dedetwo:

One of the inert problems associated with most Africans is ability to claim the knowledge of everything yet they know nothing next to their noses. How on earth the poster of the above crap came to conclusion that Kanu has no right to tell Ndigbo they are in bondage? I cannot even mention the reckless junk such as "pseudo messiah posture" because it is a product of figment of imagination. Nnamdi Kanu being lucky to be born simply an Igbo chap deserved an inalienable right to speak about, of and for Igbo.

Is this all you can come up with? Born an igbo on exile in the UK, told underdeveloped brains like yours they are in bondage and you believe him? Do you have any idea what a real society in bondage means? Ask Apartheid South Africa or colonial Nigeria if in doubt.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Dedetwo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
jpphilips:

Is this all you can come up with? Born an igbo on exile in the UK, told underdeveloped brains like yours they are in bondage and you believe him? Do you have any idea what a real society in bondage means? Ask Apartheid South Africa or colonial Nigeria if in doubt.

I guess the subject matter in this load of rubbish points to the fact about Kanu and his inalienable right to speak about, of and for Igbo. If Kanu has pedigree because he is born of Igbo parentage, the denotation of the words he used to express such inherent concerns is hugely irrelevant. Bondage or not, Kanu deserves the pedigree to speak on behalf of Ndigbo.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Dedetwo:

I guess the subject matter in this load of rubbish points to the fact about Kanu and his inalienable right to speak about, of and for Igbo. If Kanu has pedigree because he is born of Igbo parentage, the denotation of the words he used to express such inherent concerns is hugely irrelevant. Bondage or not, Kanu deserves the pedigree to speak on behalf of Ndigbo.

says who? an inconsequential nobody like you in the larger scheme of things? give me a break!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB / Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" / 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.