Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? (5747 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? by bishopxyz: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
I was told the young man is not up to 25 years,i was told and i read a paper saying he is the richest young preacher in Nigeria,second pastor chris.

Re: Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? by bishopxyz: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
this one na another one wey go disturb for this country because he is not up 22 years according to my aunty,he is already saying am rich like pastor chris his father,WATCH OUT OOOOOOOOO.HE SPEAKS LIKE PASTOR CHRIS NO DIFFERENCE AND PRAY FOR THE SICK AS WELL.SOMETHING GO HAPPEN MAKE GOD OPEN OUR HEART SO WE DONT SAY THINGS WE DONT KNOW OR SPEAK AGAINST HIM.
Re: Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? by shakev: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
wetin be your problem,live the man alone,na wetin papa do pikin seam de do also,that man is of God,i have listen to him several occasions,even if you dont believe him what about the power he demonstrate on the stage,well we can not say but he is always giving out scholarship how did he get the money?i can not say what i do not know but may God be with him shaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
bishopxyz:

I was told the young man is not up to 25 years,i was told and i read a paper saying he is the richest young preacher in Nigeria,second pastor chris.
Get lost you and Pastor Shalom!
Re: Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? by Lacrisma(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Get lost you and Pastor Shalom!

HAaaaaaaaaaa! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? / Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) / Proclaim The Lord's Death - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.