Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) (5747 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by Olabode09: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
The founder of the Mount Zion Films and Movies Production, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye went online to seek for forgiveness from his wife, Gloria.

You can also read this: Mike and Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary In Style (See Photos)

Evangelist Mike Bamiloye shared the lovely write up he read to his wife on the celebration of their 30th wedding anniversary on October 8 2018.

In the write up which he titled Letter of Accolades, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye appreciated his wife for all her sacrifices over the years and he also used the opportunity to ask that she forgave him for all the time he had to abandon her for ministerial assignments.

“HERE IS THE LETTER OF ACCOLADES WRITTEN AND READ TO GLORIA AND CONGREGATION ON THE OCCASSION OF THE 30TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.

On October 8th, 1988, on our Wedding Day, a member of our ministry met me as I was coming out of the Wedding Reception and said this profound statement that I have never forgotten since that day.

She said: “Bro Mike, Our ministry has now just began” And that was after three years that our ministry had began, a ministry member saying it was the day I go married the ministry actually began. I did not understand the statement, until I began to understand through diverse experiences.

Today, on the thirtieth year of the marriage that began 30 years ago, I can confidently say with proper understanding, that I would never have gotten any successful ministry without You GLORIA OLUSOLA ALABA.

If my God had not had mercy on me and had prevented all those sisters I had blindly proposed to initially to turn down my proposals,

If any of them had said YES to my proposals, I would have missed it in life and for ever, because I would have missed marrying you, GLORIA OLUSOLA

But God had mercy on me, they all turned down my proposals and I thought God was against me, not knowing that God was planning my future for me by guiding my feet to the actual bone of my Bone and Flesh of my Flesh.

I therefore, thank the Lord God of Heaven, that I did not make the greatest mistake of my life. I FOUND YOU.

I COUNT MYSELF VERY FORTUNATE IN LIFE, FOR GETTING MARRIED TO YOU.

NO Wonder things are working well for me.

No Wonder I am succeeding in ministry.

No wonder I am looking younger as I grow in age.

You have not overused me, I thank you.

I thank you for managing my Issues and Challenges.

No wonder, I have he peace I have.

AND NO WONDER I HAVE THE WONDERFUL CHILDREN I HAVE: DAMMY, JOSHUA AND OLUWADARA.

Who could have given birth to these types of Classy, Highly Intelligent and multi-talented children like these one if not SOMEONE like YOU.

GLORIA OLUSOLA

I know I have not loved you enough,

I am trying to read some books on how to handle a Gold

SO, I am trying to know how to love someone like you.

click to Read More:

https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-evangelist-mike-bamiloye-seeks-his-wifes-forgiveness-reveals-untold-secrets/

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by hisgrace090: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wishing you more fruitfule days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by HardMirror(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Really lovely. A perfect couple. Wish them many years of bliss
Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by chiommy123(f): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
when you're blessed with the bone of your bone you don't need anyone to tell you and you have inner peace. congratulations to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by sladimeji(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
my ideal couple
Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by starlite894: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Misleading headline grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by Katier00(f): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Shocking confession? All for traffic, well I don't blame you. You are just atikulating

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by d33types: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Olabode09,
You have made a very sweet story to seem ugly with a stupid caption.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by sacajawea: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Katier00:
Shocking confession? All for traffic, well I don't blame you. You are just atikulating
Infact I am At Anger
Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by cassidy1996(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
GOD is good
Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by Katier00(f): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
sacajawea:

Infact I am At Anger
lol
Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by efembaba(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Where is d confession let alone d shocking?? U deserve slap
Re: Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
30 years and 3 children, no be beans cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? / Unbelievable Quote From Watchtower Publications! / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.