Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,486 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki (19887 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by Angeleyz(f): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2009
i like to think ppl go into marriage with the best intentions, my dear you  can be with a saint for 20 yrs and it s still go sour, its a lottery you can not even begin to predict how ppl turn out. ppl change too remember? ppl grow in a marriage too and begin to want different things its the nature of this beast called HUMAN
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by Otobroto(f): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
Angeleyz:

i like to think ppl go into marriage with the best intentions, my dear you  can be with a saint for 20 yrs and it s still go sour, its a lottery you can not even begin to predict how ppl turn out. ppl change too remember? ppl grow in a marriage too and begin to want different things its the nature of this beast called HUMAN

Yes at this point, I will agree with you, though, I will differ a little. I always look at marriage as an institution where certificates are issued to their students even before lectures begin. You receive your certificate before you begin to attend to lectures. In this school, you must look for an appropriate course, where you know you have comparative advantage (which represents your husband). In all, the foundation of every marriage, matters. If it is founded on trust, love, sincerity, endurance, the will of GOD and tolerance, then, when the storm of life in marriage comes, and the foundation is solid, then it will survive. But if it is founded on lies, deceit, and greed and gold digging, then the result is what is happening in the show business.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by Angeleyz(f): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
fair enuf. on that note i say have a good eveing, i really dont want to go againt my initial principle which is to disengage myself from celeb culture. i have enjoyed the topic though, see yah
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by Otobroto(f): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2009
Thanks for your contribution. You are better than the so-called MrCrackle. I learnt from your contribution.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by Oboma1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2009
Otobroto:

That is the reason why I always tell people to be mindful of whom they marry. Marriage is not all about "husband and wife", but it is all about two different people with different background coming together under agreement to live together forever. I personally tell people to engage themselves in some family history search, spiritually, and physically. There are marriages that one will enter into, and things will work perfectly (though with some very minor shortcomings). There are some that are already doomed from inception. It boils down to the people involved. The foundation of marriage too matters.

This institution is the only one that carries the most mysterious way of living and thinking. One can be very good before it all began, but later change into a wolf and very gruesome. Dennis Rodman ones married to his hearthrob, but nine days after, sued for divorce. It is so unpredictable. That is why I always tell people not to force anyone into it. Parents should stay clear, because in a little while, they will die and go. These two fellow will live with whatever they have come to see for life. Where it is unbearable, they sue for divorce. Unfortunately, Christianity does not favour divorce, so one must choose prayerfully.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by selingel: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2009
Angeleyz:

What an emotional contribution. Indeed, people go into marriages with best interests and intentions, yet unpredictable issues still come up. Take for example as stated above, people grow up in marriages, and as a result, tend to change certain things for bad or for good. That is where uncertainty sets in.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by whiteroses(f): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2009
cool. and that girl can act mehn
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by OfficeGirl(f): 5:42am On Dec 28, 2009
The reason is best known to her, she wears the shoe
and knows where it pinches. I'm happy for the progress
and wish her good luck.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by selingel: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2009
whiteroses:

cool. and that girl can act mehn

The babe is a very good actress no doubt, but the way divorce is ravaging the show biz sector, is not funny. I pray GOD should help them.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
Who cares if Monalisa Chinanda moved to the Lagoon? undecided
How does that make me fit for tomorrow
?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by sjeezy8: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
shes fly but has the BIGGEST FACE ive seen on a lady. real talk
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by whiteroses(f): 2:00am On Dec 29, 2009
@mamagee its just a post if you think it lacks substance then just click back

sjeezy8:

shes fly but has the BIGGEST FACE ive seen on a lady. real talk
i know right? big lips cheeks eyes nose lol but its makes her different and shes generally attractive
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 29, 2009
Am proud of her moving on. We have all had bad relationships and its really hard. I can imagine how ending a bad marriage can be. It could make you feel worthless like a failure, am happy she had the courage to walk away and start over with her daughter
Re: Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki by Dreamm(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2010
Live ur life gal coz guyz dnt worth it 1 bit.dey al suckz!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Is Stunning In New Portrait / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / OAP N6 Calls DJ Lambo A 'Cross-Dressing Smello' After She Slammed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.