Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,839 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

How your prayers works - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How your prayers works (418 Views)

3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results / How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How your prayers works by lightblazingnow(m): 3:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says the LORD God Almighty.

55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Your prayers are based on your thoughts, the way you think. And so if you want to upgrade from the way you have been praying to a higher communication with the trinity? You will need to adjust your thoughts.

Believe the words you have been given. Read the scriptures and accept them. But I can clearly tell you that you will never understand the scriptures, the Holy writing, led and guarded by the trinity with the Holy Spirit. You must be led by the Spirit to be able to hear and speak with the Spirit of truth.

Don't just accept any prayers, check in your Bible if such promise have been fulfilled or you should hope for it. Of course all the promises of the lord God concerning us is amen. That means yes I am.

Let me tell you the major 3 important rescue; John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you should have peace. In the world you will have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

First rescue from the world. And then. Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ living in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of lord God Almighty: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Major freedom from the rules of your flesh, the condemnation of flesh voices. you should say that you have been crucified with Christ Jesus, in this way you allow justice prevail in your case.

The final one; Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in his cross.

2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of a holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Your body belong to Christ, the lord God Almighty wants to display the glory of his son the lord Christ through your body.

Once you comprehend this three factors of Christ grace and reality you will keep seeing for ever. But if you don't, you will keep praying wrong prayers. Ignorant of Christ Jesus and the blood by which he Reconciled​ you to your creator.

Ring out thanksgiving and praises and shouting and rejoicing. Amen
Re: How your prayers works by orisa37: 4:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Praise God.
Re: How your prayers works by Kowor(f): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Glory.
Re: How your prayers works by lightblazingnow(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2017
Thank you Jesus

Spiritual men

Love you guys
Re: How your prayers works by lightblazingnow(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2017
Thought control
Re: How your prayers works by lightblazingnow(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
Indeed

(1) (Reply)

Girls Lose Respect When They Are Sexually Immoral / Why Christians Must Unite / Can We Call A Surprise A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.