Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (16936 Views)

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by lightblazingnow(m): 5:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Scriptural prayers and fasting will bring these qualities

The book of Isaiah 58

6. *The kind of fasting I want is this: Remove the chains of oppression and the yoke of injustice, and let the oppressed go free.

7. Share your food with the hungry and open your homes to the homeless poor. Give clothes to those who have nothing to wear, and do not refuse to help your own relatives.

8. *Then my favor will shine on you like the morning sun, and your wounds will be quickly healed. I will always be with you to save you; my presence will protect you on every side.

9. When you pray, I will answer you. When you call to me, I will respond. *If you put an end to oppression, to every gesture of contempt, and to every evil word;

10. if you give food to the hungry and satisfy those who are in need, then the darkness around you will turn to the brightness of noon.

11. And I will always guide you and satisfy you with good things. I will keep you strong and well. You will be like a garden that has plenty of water, like a spring of water that never goes dry.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by IamTheAnswers: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2018
For sure

1 Like

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by lightblazingnow(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2018
Excellent glory

1 Like

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by DTALLPRINCE(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari must come back. God willing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2018
After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast. So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization. While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.

After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour. Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches.

That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for gods to do that which ability to accomplish we already have in us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, god fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you

95 Likes 18 Shares

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by iceboy4752(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Good.
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by weselomo(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Hunmmmm
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by johnmba: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2018
DTALLPRINCE:

Then fast and pray for it to happen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2018
The real word!

The type you hardly hear this days.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Stanleyville(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2018
DTALLPRINCE:

You are mad n you have no one to tell you

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2018
I'm a Muslim, but I love all Christians as mandated by the glorious Quran.

Merry Christmas and a great new year in advance

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Tunasco4u(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2018
My problem here is,Muhammad Buhari must win the coming election,Alh.Muhammad Buhari must win till 2023 my right thumb is ready for action,if you like quote me I don't care,all I know is that sai Buhari sai baba must win.Muhammad Buhari till 2023 if you like call him jibrin of Sudan or musa of Congo like I say before nah you sabi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2018
DTALLPRINCE:
For sure! He will come back to Daura, prison or Sudan!

You choose!

That's a sure thing!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by sweetval: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Ima ihe. kiss
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Immorttal: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2018
How real does he want it to be before your non-existent god answers you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Flexherbal(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2018
This is the GOSPEL !

The type that aught to be preached in churches, every Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Scriptural prayers and fasting will bring these qualities

The book of Isaiah 58

6. *The kind of fasting I want is this: Remove the chains of oppression and the yoke of injustice, and let the oppressed go free.

7. Share your food with the hungry and open your homes to the homeless poor. Give clothes to those who have nothing to wear, and do not refuse to help your own relatives.

8. *Then my favor will shine on you like the morning sun, and your wounds will be quickly healed. I will always be with you to save you; my presence will protect you on every side.

9. When you pray, I will answer you. When you call to me, I will respond. *If you put an end to oppression, to every gesture of contempt, and to every evil word;

10. if you give food to the hungry and satisfy those who are in need, then the darkness around you will turn to the brightness of noon.

11. And I will always guide you and satisfy you with good things. I will keep you strong and well. You will be like a garden that has plenty of water, like a spring of water that never goes dry.

Bogus claims.

Prayer results is a Myth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The real word!

The type you hardly hear this days.

It doesn't work, That's why u don't hear it these days.
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by derrydinny: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2018
lmao fasting and praying won't get you anywhere, no one can prove that fasting and praying has helped him to be successful

2 Likes

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2018
DRINKING AND FORNICATING WILL PRODUCE SIMILAR OR EVEN BETTER RESULTS. I THINK I KNOW WHICH ONE TO STICK WITH.

1 Like

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Stanleyville:

You are mad n you have no one to tell you

Ipob piggy grin

I sight you. Insult is a tradition in igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Ojetayo17(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2018
ok
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Triangles1(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Most and foremost' Good heart �
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Rexnegro(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2018
it's well
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by finalboss(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2018
No result
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by IMASTEX: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2018
Triangles1:
Most and foremost' Good heart �
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by finalboss(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2018
Flexherbal:
This is the GOSPEL !

The type that aught to be preached in churches, every Sunday.
why do christains worship their God on sundays
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by kullozone(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Ogbeni, nor come dey wyne person for here jare!

E nor dey work... face realitysmiley
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2018
DTALLPRINCE:
Of course he will come back to you in Daura..or Sudan..

johnmba:

Then fast and pray for it to happen
God does not answer wicked prayers. angry
Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

For sure! He will come back to Daura, prison or Sudan!

You choose!

That's a sure thing!
grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results by ctex4real(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Are you planning a wedding, anniversary, send off, burial, or ceremony of any sort? Then my souvenir bags would be the best treat for your guests. They are CUTE, DURABLE AND VERY AFFORDABLE. Can be delivered to anywhere you choose. Kindly check my signature for more info or call 07036589938

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / Recommend A Church For This Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.