Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) (25607 Views)

BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / #bbnaija: Basketmouth Calls Fan Who Attacked Efe ‘cheap Rat Poison’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by alexy147(m): 3:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Base on logistics,African King of stand up comedy has thrown his weight and support for Efe of BBNAIJA2017.

See picturescs below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSeiXWcgY7J/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Luciferdevil(m): 4:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Based on logistics, remove sex from relationship, 90% of girls hav nothing else to offer. Oh my God, i'm first to comment. Babr look at how we made it.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Front page material..... 1000 yards.

Lalasticlala come and see big snake

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Cheap rat poison keh!! Haba, pple can abuse fr africa oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by rheether(f): 4:33am On Apr 05, 2017
I love you efe.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Jodha(f): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Basket mouth nodey ever fall hand... I respect him all the more.. cool
Real recognizes real... EFE for the money.. We should vote effortlessly.. Tokunbor has private jet owners.. EFE has us.. He has the streets.. He's the voice of the streets.. Based on confirm logistics cool

Vote Naija.. Vote EFE.. Vote the streets..

Wait ooo.. 'Cheap rat poison'... Basket mouth finish him.. . I'm sure he's a tokunbor fan..

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Jodha(f): 4:45am On Apr 05, 2017
rheether:

Including your sisters and your mother.

Leave his mother outta his stupidity.. Yhu can include his sisters.. And every female.. He knows or has affinity with..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by zadok60: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2017
based on logistics,they are scamming us abeg..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by avril9(f): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Though the ppl support him cos he believes in himself, he has put in his best to win several challenges in the house, been up for eviction so many times, he has tried to show us how simple life can really be, its however sad that bbnaija now has a political undertone. If u ask me i would say they have already picked the winner from the word get go,all efe has now is God and the people,so vote.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by littlewonders: 5:56am On Apr 05, 2017
This guy fans is increasing by the day. If I'm a fan to Aunty Tboss I will better halt my campaign considering the weight of fans Efe builds up on daily basis.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2017
I swear based on logistics Basket dey use him kidney.. #EfeAllTheWay
Please LIKE for "Efe" and SHARE for "Others"...

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 6:02am On Apr 05, 2017
zadok60:
based on logistics,I don't have time for irrelevant things like this...
Nothing is irrelevant here, you aren't better off than those involved and are supporting.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Luciferdevil(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2017
rheether:

Including your sisters and your mother.
I didnt say all girls, atleast there are 10% of good girls out there. Maybe you are among d 90%ters thats y you are so pained to the marrow. if en pain go nd jump into d lagoon with that your dried bony face *kisses*

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Why do celebs thinks they can influence others? Is it that majority of the populace don't have minds of their own? Seems we're truely sheep in this country.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:
Why do celebs thinks they can influence others? Is it that majority of the populace don't have minds of their own? Seems we're truely sheep in this country.
Sister I tire for their matter

Because Basketmouth supports Efe no mean say I go follow support am

I have to have My own reasons for supporting a particular housemate not because a celebrity supports him

So far, I never see any reason to support Efe,

Make pesin no tell me say him dey real,
Abi Wetin make am dey real na speaking pidgin and drinking to stupor on Saturdays and giving not so inspirational speeches thereafter?

Thintalltony and Bassey are two guys that deserved to be in the finals of this competition,
But confused Nigerians didn't want to vote for 'em since the didn't look poor enough or had a sob story of how broke the are,
to tell' em

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by rheether(f): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:

Because they are role model.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by MJBOLT: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2017
even if Donald trump supports efe, he's still not going to wingrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2017
rheether:

Because they are role model.
Sister your malaria don start again? Which pesin role model dem be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by tstx(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Africa's biggest standup comedian my goot @op u obviously haven't heard of Trevor Noah
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2017
No offense to anyone here but it is really bad how we celebrate mediocrity.

I follow the show very well and up till now I don't understand the hype about this Efe. Dude is just a talkative, supposed to be a rapper but can't drop lines,speaks horrible English. BBNAIJA no be poverty alleviation scheme abeg. Tboss and Efe to me should not even be in the house anymore.

See a talented mind like Bassey not being in the finals.

it's really bad knowing you can be stupid and people go still vote for you.

not voting but after Bassey, bisola for me is the next in line y'all just hating because she loves d*ck and she doesn't hide it.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by nickyvick(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Efe for the Mulla and SUV. they should give him the money already. Based on Logistics.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by zicoraads: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:
Actually they do influence. And you always talk down on us, are you not one of us? tongue

Celebrities do endorsements all the time. And while it is true that endorsements don't actually determine who eventually wins, they do have that influence.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
ok
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by 0b10010011: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2017

If Basket and Calabash mouth support Efe, it still wont make him win

Tboss or Debbie-rise for the cash!

It glaring Efe's votes will split between Marvis and Bisola while Tboss and Debbie will get block votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by nfemi1: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2017
nice one
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by jimi4us: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2017
We all stand with TBoss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth Supports Efe (Photo) by Moving4: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Basketmouth u too much..... Based on Logistics Efe dor win d Money....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe Sued / Between Actress Funke Akindele And A Special Adviser On Marriage Affairs / Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.