Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" (40212 Views)

Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" / Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot / I Can Never Be Depressed - Charles Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by gistembassy123: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerian frontline stand-up comedian, Bright Okpocha, also known as Basketmouth, has declared that he will be depressed if Big Brother Naija 2019 (Pepper dem) housemate, Anita Natacha Akido, simply known as Tacha, wins this year’s edition of the popular reality television show. SleekGist Reports.

Tacha is unarguably one of the most controversial housemates in the Big Brother Naija house.

From her strikes to her explosive fallout with fellow housemate Seyi, the Rivers-born housemate has been in the eye of several storms in the house.

Despite her misadventures though, her fan base appears to be unflinching as she consistently rakes in the highest votes whenever she’s up for eviction.

However, Showmax’s Hotroom co-host, BasketBut is not fazed by her seeming fanfare

In an exclusive chat on Hotroom, Basketmouth revealed that he was not a supporter of Tacha, adding that he would be depressed if she won the show.

“I’ll be depressed if Tacha wins Big Brother Naija because I’d wonder what we’re promoting. Are we promoting disrespect? Are we promoting a lack of team spirit? Because she doesn’t have a good team spirit.”

Continuing Basketmouth said: “I’m sorry, but with all due respect to the fans that love her, I don’t like her arrogance and the fact that she’s rude and disrespectful. I don’t buy into that.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrIdNLYHb1M

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaija-ill-fall-into-depression-if-tacha-wins-big-brother-naija-n60m-prize-basketmouth/

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Nuclear99(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lala come and see

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by JasonScoolari: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Straight to the point.....

She's not representing PH girls, she's only representing a certain region Esther came from.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Then you must go into depression come October 6 2019.
For pete's sake BBN is a reality show Tacha is a team player, leader and co-ordinator but her haters only see the negative sides of her. Is there anyone that is not in one way rude or disrespectful abeg make una free the girl. No housemate there is a saint they all have their flaws acknowledging that flaw and trying to work on it is what Tacha acknowldeged after her apology to Biggie. I would continue to stan her till day 99 and if she wins you guys can do nada cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by PabloAndreas(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
For pete's sake BBN is a reality show Tacha is a team player, leader and co-ordinator but her haters only see the negative sides of her. Is there anyone that is not in one way rude or disrespectful abeg make una free the girl. No housemate there is a saint they all have their flaws acknowledging that flaw and trying to work on it is what Tacha acknowldeged after her apology to Biggie. I would continue to stan her till day 99 and if she wins you guys can do nada cheesy
exam time now u'll be chewing ur pen...

524 Likes 40 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
PabloAndreas:

exam time now u'll be chewing ur pen...
You mean you undecided because as for me I can never chew my pen in an exam hall.
I am very intelligent smiley

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by JasonScoolari: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin

Tacha fan above me though.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Efewestern: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Straight to the point.....

She's not representing PH girls, she's only representing a certain region Esther came from.

Where you hide since bro?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

Tacha fan above me though.
A proud cheesy Titan at that cool cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by PabloAndreas(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
You mean you undecided because as for me I can never chew my pen in an exam hall. I am very intelligent smiley
darling any Tacha fan is a dumb ass mf... FACT!!!

327 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by JasonScoolari: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Efewestern:

Where you hide since bro?
Oniòvo, I have been around.

You go try give me your digits, incase I enter wafftown.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
PabloAndreas:

darling any Tacha fan is a dumb ass mf... FACT!!!
That doesn't concern me grin because your statement does not apply to me.
I would still vote her tongue cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by TimiRume(f): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Don't worry, the average Nigerian is not supporting Tacha, her supporters are those extremists and fanatics we all avoid. Even if she wins she would be embarrased because she would realise that she is not the people's favourite. It would be a sad win, a sad win is no win.

To be a winner you must win the people, that's when you get the satisfaction that you are a winner.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by bisi16(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Every time I hear the name Tacha

I remember ...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by JasonScoolari: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

A proud cheesy Titan at that cool cool
Indeed, Titans are proud of Miss Characteristics Akida.

But you supporting her is so funny to me.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Efewestern: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Oniòvo, I have been around.
You go try give me your digits, incase I enter wafftown.
No wahala boss, but I they on and off sha, Go PM you later.
Greetings bro.
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Indeed, Titans are proud of Miss Characteristics Akida.

But you supporting her is so funny to me.
How?
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by PabloAndreas(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
That doesn't concern me grin because your statement does not apply to me. I would still vote her tongue cheesy
oh i really do not give a rat's ass tbh...how's ur day going bdw?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by JasonScoolari: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

How?
For a brilliant lady like you to support an intellectually barren nudist..... C'mon!!!

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by JasonScoolari: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Efewestern:

No wahala boss, but I they on and off sha, Go PM you later.

Greetings bro.
No shaking..... Na man you be.

Hailings!
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
see how your armpit is smelling

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
PabloAndreas:

It was a bit stressful cry earlier but it's been going well now smiley
JasonScoolari:
For a brilliant lady like you to support an intellectually barren nudist..... C'mon!!!
Intellectually barren in what way? Tacha is creative in her own right not everyone can be booksmart I admire her determination and love her confidence.She is a team player, leader and co-ordinator. Being creative means you are an intellectual in your own capacity.
She is a sweet soul if you watch closely she may be a nudist but she did not bring it to biggie's house. I love her hustling spirit.
The too much hatred and scrutiny she receives was what made me take an interest in her and to be honest I have come to like her. Maybe as a result of the hate she receives

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
PabloAndreas:

JasonScoolari:
Intellectually barren in what way? Tacha is creative in her own right not everyone can be booksmart I admire her determination and love her confidence.She is a team player, leader and co-ordinator. Being creative means you are an intellectual in your own capacity.
She is a sweet soul if you watch closely she may be a nudist but she did not bring it to biggie's house. I love her hustling spirit.
The too much hatred and scrutiny she receives was what made me take an interest in her and to be honest I have come to like her. Maybe as a result of the hate she receives. smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by JasonScoolari: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

The too much hatred and scrutiny she receives was what made me take an interest in her and to be honest I have come to like her. Maybe as a result of the hate she receives. smiley
Fair enough.

I wish you and your fav all the best.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by ValAas: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Then vote her out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
This life is survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by seyigiggle: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
dont worry, you fans would hold you back from falling

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by careytommy37(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hurry up and die

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by chloride6: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Omo na that depression go kill you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by NORSYK(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mercy is the winner.....
Bookmark this comment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who cares

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by ekestic1976(f): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
TimiRume:
Don't worry, the average Nigerian is not supporting Tacha, her supporters are those extremists and fanatics we all avoid. Even if she wins she would be embarrased because she would realise that she is not the people's favourite. It would be a sad win, a sad win is no win.

To be a winner you must win the people, that's when you get the satisfaction that you are a winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir / Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.