Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,448 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress (22048 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB / Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by ngwababe(f): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Cosmos Ndukwe should go and rest.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by odiks: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2017
tk4rd:
Ponponcon...
This news is for you.

You won't see him here
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by odiks: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2017
quiverfull:
...but the real victim in this whole nonsense is the demoted headmistress and not the silly governor.

That's it
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Sirheny007(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Of all the states in the East, Abia is the most Backward and ignorant of them all....

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by fergie001: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Abia,my Abia we never get it right.
Was d woman demoted,Yes or No?
There is no denial who the Abia North people voted,so must Don Ubani had stated d obvious ?
As an experienced politician,he ought to know he is doing Ikpeazu no good.
For me the most important,is they should reinstate that woman and pay workers salaries.
Abians have realized in 2015,that they know what their doing.

As for the Governor,Don Ubani and Ndukwe,u are birds of a feather.We know how 3 of u got in there,unfortunately na my corrupt brother/Senator s(elect) his comrade-at-arms,u can all kill yourselves,na dog eat dog,e no consign us.
Just re-instate the woman ,dazzol.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Kobicove(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2017
I thought the state government denied demoting the headmistress undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Sammyblaq(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
One jumped the political way and spilled out, while the other is playing the defense for his region.
Some are here commenting rubbish.

I thought the demotion news was debunked.

Ndi alaaa!.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Akinaukwa: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Thought the Governor denied no one was ever demoted. Nigerians can now see that the problem of Nigeria is with Nigerians. There are those who if given opportunity will act more than Hitler.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by 0b10010011: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Dangote should just buy Abia state and manage it.

It would be better managed under the Dangote group of companies.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by kahal29: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Sammyblaq:
One jumped the political way and spilled out, while the other is playing the defense for his region.
Some are here commenting rubbish.

I thought the demotion news was debunked.

Ndi alaaa!.

I laugh
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by 0b10010011: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Sirheny007:
Of all the states in the East, Abia is the most Backward and ignorant of them all....

You have not been to Ebonyi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by tk4rd: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
MightyThor:
I just observed that nowhere in the write up was the demotion of the headmistress mentioned not to speak of being condemned, These are peoples (teachers) with issues and the state governor turns a deaf ear to their anguish. They saw a golden opportunity to inform the Governor of their issues (backlog of salary) thru his visiting wife, and no one is querying why she was demoted.

She should be commended for being bold enough to speak the hard truth about their condition to the governor's wife , yet this silly politicians want to turn it political as usual.

Now, they termed it Hostile Domain..
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by kahal29: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Thought the Governor denied no one was ever demoted. Nigerians can now see that the problem of Nigeria is with Nigerians. There are those who if given opportunity will act more than Hitler.

I laugh in swahili
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by tk4rd: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
odiks:

You won't see him here
He better come and tell us if the headmistress was demoted or not.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by epistleNow(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm not understanding this

I thought the Abia Govt denied demoting the headteacher,
Why are they now fighting themselves over the fallout?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Sirheny007(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2017
0b10010011:

My brother, just visit Aba.
Thank me later...

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by tk4rd: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Ooh Boy.. E don do.. grin
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
obyrich:
I am surprised that you believed this propaganda. Nwanne muru anya.
I never said the governor's wife was maltreated nor that the headmistress wasn't not demoted, because in politics any can happen and anything can be used as popaganda too.
But i must say that Abia north is just like Northern Nigerian. counter this point with facts let me see.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by odiks: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
epistleNow:
I'm not understanding this

I thought the Abia Govt denied demoting the headteacher,
Why are they now fighting themselves over the fallout?

Things have started falling apart.... May 12th judgment day loading so the center can no longer hold. That's what we have been praying for.... Our prayers is about to be answered.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by 0b10010011: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Sirheny007:

My brother, just visit Aba.
Thank me later...

Aba is a slum! No doubt. But it's still an economic hub.

Ebonyi a a whole is a Local government that will always make you ponder how it became a state whenever you visit.

That state could be bought if offered for sale

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by iamceejay(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Where is that e-daft called ponponkon?
Your job is here, oya organize a press statement to debunk this news and then threaten to sue punch newspapers.

Nitwit!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by oglalasioux(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2017
After protecting his stomach, Rt. Hon. Cosmas never said a word about the demoted headmistress.

The worst thing to happen to a human being is to be a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay.

That's means there was a demotion somewhere initially. So why the initial denial.

Why should a governor's wife demote a headmistress?

Does she have the power to do so? Northerners will trample on the rights of the Easterners, the Easterners will now trample on the rights of their fellow brothers again.

No wonder no one takes them seriously politically.

Don't talk as if you are dumb. Don't be surprise that if the whole story is true , the governor's wife may not have given that directive. there are overzealous aids who could act on their own to protect their principal so as to keep their positions without knowing that it could have adverse effects.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
annnikky:
Long epistle somebori should pls summarize sad
in surmary, the woman headmistress is mountain of fire member . she pray all her enemy die by fire and the prayer received answer thank you

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by odiks: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
iamceejay:
Where is that e-daft called ponponkon?
Your job is here, oya organize a press statement to debunk this news and then threaten to sue punch newspapers.

Nitwit!

You won't see him here. He is busy looking looking for a cover up story. Once he gets one he will surface and start spamming the whole thread shouting front page.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by odiks: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Onyochejohn:
in surmary, the woman headmistress is mountain of fire member . she pray all her enemy die by fire and the prayer received answer thank you

Gbam
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Kingspin(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Nonsense. Give people road and water.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2017
I just laugh when igbos accuse Hausa Fulani of intolerance. they are worse. deceiving themselves of one Biafra being republican.
the truth is Biafra will be worse than Nigeria.
in Biafra, there is no freedom of speech, there is discrimination, there is corruption and any other things that are plaguing Nigeria.
they have their right to self determination but I just hate their lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by danielenyinka(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Bastard of you mr speaker and shame to your family
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by annnikky(f): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Onyochejohn:
Hahahhahahahhaha grin.. Tnk u for d summary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders EFCC To Return Saraki’s Houses / 2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate / 91 Million Nigerians Now Living In Extreme Poverty - World Poverty Clock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.