Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress (22039 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB / Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by posh95(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Abeg oh, is it only me or does someone else feel there is no way in this planet that that dude could possibly write such matured reply? What with most of them having Bachelors Degree in 15 foreign Universities.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by askjohnprosper: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Teachers are Abia north and they hate the Governor. You will not be paid! local politics with no sense. Wise up jare, pay people salary and stop nonsense. I tire for that state.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by greatcrown: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Is the deputy speaker representing the governor or his people?

This kind politics get as e be o!
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by durangokid: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2017
ManMountain:

This is what is kiling you people from that region...DENIAL.
Names were mentioned, why not wait for thoese mentioned to come publicly to debunk the report.
Literacy is not just attending school, it involves schooling and purging the mind from foolish thinking
which information are you trying to give, false or facts, see we have known Yorubas antics of using media, it was done in the early 60s and was used against the south east during the Civil War, the been using war, media trial and propaganda to cause confusion here are there, had it been not social media nobody would have known their antics. That was how the used media to turn buhari into tin god making promises buhari himself did not make, today all those propaganda is now working against him
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by ManMountain(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2017
durangokid:
which information are you trying to give, false or facts, see we have known Yorubas antics of using media, it was done in the early 60s and was used against the south east during the Civil War, the been using war, media trial and propaganda to cause confusion here are there, had it been not social media nobody would have known their antics. That was how the used media to turn buhari into tin god making promises buhari himself did not make, today all those propaganda is now working against him

Stop talking nonsense!!!

Why can't you establish your own media?
Are you that intellectually challenged?
Common forum, none of you can come up with to rival Nairaland, yet you come here daily to cry about how others dominate the media

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Chapter5ive: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2017
[s]
durangokid:
[/s]

You are truly a kid. Only God knows why you people can never make use of your brain. What a shame
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by durangokid: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:
[s][/s]

You are truly a kid. Only God knows why you people can never make use of your brain. What a shame
Well like I said your type will never like to hear the truth, its in you and your character, nothing can be done about it, sorry.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by tolutinicu: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
lol
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by neocortex: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
MightyThor:
I just observed that nowhere in the write up was the demotion of the headmistress mentioned not to speak of being condemned, These are peoples (teachers) with issues and the state governor turns a deaf ear to their anguish. They saw a golden opportunity to inform the Governor of their issues (backlog of salary) thru his visiting wife, and no one is querying why she was demoted.

She should be commended for being bold enough to speak the hard truth about their condition to the governor's wife , yet this silly politicians want to turn it political as usual.

divinelove:
And the poor teacher remains demoted

Abia state government has denied demoting her, meaning she may have been re-instated.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by actrinity(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
kahal29:
Mmmmmh.... There is fire on the mountain.. . RUN RUN RUN
But ikpeazu denied this news after sahara reporters reported the news the next day about the demote. He even threaten to sue them in court. So finally it's true. Chai! Politicians and lies. As he demoted this woman from headmistress to classroom teacher, so shall God demote him from governor to the woman's gateman. Don't think it's not possible oooo, God works mysteriously and law of karma is still his making.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by blackboy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
A shame to them all. Thought they denied she was demoted. Guess as Idi Amin said there is freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Chapter5ive: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
durangokid:
Well like I said your type will never like to hear the truth, its in you and your character, nothing can be done about it, sorry.

I curse those that turn you this way, you are long gone. May God heal your brainwashed soul. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by durangokid: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

I curse those that turn you this way, you are long gone. May God heal your brainwashed soul. What a shame.
Hmmmm you are trying to start what you cannot finish, you are a complete fool, you are a disgrace to humanity if you don't know.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Chapter5ive: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
durangokid:
Hmmmm you are trying to start what you cannot finish, I am a complete fool, My mother is a disgrace to humanity if you don't know.

Good you are telling us about the fool.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by durangokid: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Me and you who is even brainwashed, have you really gone through your tread here to see what people are talking about you for you to say this rubbish bigot like you who hate to hear the truth.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Chapter5ive: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
durangokid:
Me and you who is even brainwashed, have you really gone through your tread here to see what people are talking about you for you to say this rubbish bigot like you who hate to hear the truth.

You are a kid, no wonder you are frustrated. Lol
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Ojiofor: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
odiks:

http://punchng.com/ikpeazus-men-fight-dirty-over-demoted-headmistress/

Unfortunately Ngwa people are too petty and divisive as we all can see from his nairaland agent 'ponponkon'

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by divinelove(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
neocortex:

Abia state government has denied demoting her, meaning she may have been re-instated.

It's a mere political statement she was demoted n remains demoted

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by durangokid: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

You are a kid, no wonder you are frustrated. Lol
You are fool like i told you, you will continue to swim in bigotry, that's why you can't travel beyond your village, because of fear, you only stay on a keyboard to write issues filled up with tribalism and bigotry, what a deranged soul
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Chapter5ive: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
durangokid:
My useless mother is fool like i told you, you will continue to swim in bigotry, that's why you can't travel beyond your village, because of fear, you only stay on a keyboard to write issues filled up with tribalism and bigotry, My father is a deranged soul

Keep insulting your parents. Lol. I am civil with you cos i know frustration is making you run mad, i really pity your late parents cos they refused to train you. You are the one blaming others for your own problem on this thread, you are the shameless bigot here. You wont be lucky next time, give thanks to the mods..
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by durangokid: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Keep insulting your parents. Lol. I am civil with you cos i know frustration is making you run mad, i really pity your late parents cos they refused to train you. You are the one blaming others for your own problem on this thread, you are the shameless bigot here. You wont be lucky next time, give thanks to the mods..
Chapter5ive:

[quote author=Chapter5ive post=55286348]

Keep insulting your parents. Lol. I am civil with you cos i know frustration is making you run mad, i really pity your late parents cos they refused to train you. You are the one blam[quote author=Chapter5ive post=55286348] My useless mother is fool like i told
you, you will continue to swim in
bigotry, that's why you can't travel
beyond your village, because of fear,
you only stay on a keyboard to write
issues filled up with tribalism and
bigotry, My father is a deranged soul
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by guiddoti: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
2019 will be very interesting
what will be interesting than rigging since 1960.?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by obyrich(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

I never said the governor's wife was maltreated nor that the headmistress wasn't not demoted, because in politics any can happen and anything can be used as popaganda too.
But i must say that Abia north is just like Northern Nigerian. counter this point with facts let me see.
I'm on the same page with you.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by obyrich(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

Unfortunately Ngwa people are too petty and divisive as we all can see from his nairaland agent 'ponponkon'
Insulting the Ngwa people will never better your chance of producing a state governor from Abia North. Be wise.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by obyrich(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
posh95:
Abeg oh, is it only me or does someone else feel there is no way in this planet that that dude could possibly write such matured reply? What with most of them having Bachelors Degree in 15 foreign Universities.
It's media campaign of calumny. We are not fooled. Some deranged and embittered criminal from Abia North are at work.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by obyrich(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
posh95:
It's media campaign of calumny. We are not fooled. Some deranged and embittered criminals from Abia North are at work.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by obyrich(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
odiks:

What is propaganda? Am sorry for you cos am not sure you live in Abia state.
I live in Aba. Your hatred of the Ngwa man will take you no where. Pray tell was Abia Under Orji Kalu your brother than it today? Be wise.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Ojiofor: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
obyrich:
Insulting the Ngwa people will never better your chance of producing a state governor from Abia North. Be wise.

It's not an insult its rather a 'FACT'.
BTW,Abia North has been ruling Abia state since the time of creation..
Without the support of corrupt Abia North (PDP) political elites, Okezie wouldn't have become governor.FACT!
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
obyrich:
I'm on the same page with you.
k bro
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by obyrich(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

It's not an insult its rather a 'FACT'.
BTW,Abia North has been ruling Abia state since the time of creation..
Without the support of corrupt Abia North (PDP) political elites, Okezie wouldn't have become governor.FACT!
Someone earlier pointed out that you guys from Abia North are no different from people from Northern Nigeria with a dangerous born-to-rule mentality. Thank God you just corroborated it now. This also goes to inform all reading this that the shame brought on Abia by the past government are attributable to people from Abia North. The world can see the reason for your anger and unrelenting destructive criticism against the current government.

However, may I use this medium to remind you that you are not God but a mere man. Even among men,you are not a voice or force to reckon with in your generation. OVI has a divine mandate to restore the dignity of Abia. No one but God can truncate his mandate. Keep wailing.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress by Ojiofor: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
obyrich:

Someone earlier pointed out that you guys from Abia North are no different from people from Northern Nigeria with a dangerous born-to-rule mentality. Thank God you just corroborated it now. This also goes to inform all reading this that the shame brought on Abia by the past government are attributable to people from Abia North. The world can see the reason for your anger and unrelenting destructive criticism against the current government.

However, may I use this medium to remind you that you are not God but a mere man. Even among men,you are not a voice or force to reckon with in your generation. OVI has a divine mandate to restore the dignity of Abia. No one but God can truncate his mandate. Keep wailing.

obyrich:

That was your statement before I responded to your bigoted post.
Why are you crying and shedding tears now?
You see,I am not a fan of any corrupt or thieving politician nor matter if he is from my town or your town and my position on Ochendo and OUK is well known on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike, Amaechi Trade Words Over Corruption / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali / IMF Backs Nigeria On Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.