Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 (2264 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by onismate: 6:03am On Apr 05, 2017
This is the last week of Big brother Naija (BBNaija) reality TV show. The winner of the N25million will be announced this coming Sunday. Well the show has succeeded in distracting many of us from important national issues. Many of us are campaigning online for votes for our favourite housemate.
However, one housemate who seems to be generating a lot of buzz is Tboss due to his character, approach and controversial attitudes in the house. So many fans and followers of the BBNaija have come to dislike her attitude. Even my colleagues, half of them don’t seem to fancy her. They will rather see big brother keep the money than crowning her the winner. But guess what? A good number of my colleagues are rooting for her.
From the little survey I conducted, here are 4 reasons why many people don’t Tboss to win BBNaija 2017.

She always plays the victim card: One of the reasons people hate Tboss is she always plays the victim card.
Efe wins Head of house---- Tboss will cry and be sad
Bisola wins head of house ---- Tboss will cry and be sad
Tboss loses a game ------ Tboss will cry and be sad
I guess she just wants everything about the house to resolve around her, and trust Nigerians the way we behave and act. Many Nigerians don’t like that.
She’s classy and unapologetic but people think she’s proud: Tboss has class and I love her for it. I’m sure so many like her for that too, and she’s unapologetic for it. With that so many people thinks she’s proud maybe because she came from a rich background. Tboss is a kind of lady that does what she wants and believes it’s right for her and unapologetic about it. Whether you like it or not she doesn’t care.
Her Sister, Wendy’s attitude: Now, this is one reason I began disliking Tboss attitudes. Her sister Wendy isn’t doing a good job selling her to haters.
I don’t follow much of what is happening on the BBNaija show but when it first began Tboss was one of my favourites among the housemates. But as time went on, the love some fans had for her went down. Wendy is aware that some people don’t like her sister Tboss, she (wendy) will be adding salts to the injury by throwing shots and insults on fans. One of the post she made on social media was making accusations that fans have gone to report Tboss’s page on Instagram thereby resulting to the block of the page. She would call out fans and be complaining all around that people hate her sister. She always feels her sister, Tboss deserves special treatment. Wendy no be so. Yes all housemates have haters but don’t rub it on their faces since you want more votes for her to win. You have to sell her positively.
No Concrete Reason for the hate: People just hate Tboss for no reason. Ask some why they hate her and they won’t give you a concrete reason why they do.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1362-bbnaija-4-reasons-why-some-people-don-t-like-tboss

1 Like

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by LordIsaac(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2017
H
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by MJBOLT: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2017
I rather vote for someone who cries like a baby than vote for a dirty nose picking person

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by tribalistseun: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2017
onismate:
This is the last week of Big brother Naija (BBNaija) reality TV show. The winner of the N25million will be announced this coming Sunday. Well the show has succeeded in distracting many of us from important national issues. Many of us are campaigning online for votes for our favourite housemate.
However, one housemate who seems to be generating a lot of buzz is Tboss due to his character, approach and controversial attitudes in the house. So many fans and followers of the BBNaija have come to dislike her attitude. Even my colleagues, half of them don’t seem to fancy her. They will rather see big brother keep the money than crowning her the winner. But guess what? A good number of my colleagues are rooting for her.
From the little survey I conducted, here are 4 reasons why many people don’t Tboss to win BBNaija 2017.

She always plays the victim card: One of the reasons people hate Tboss is she always plays the victim card.
Efe wins Head of house---- Tboss will cry and be sad
Bisola wins head of house ---- Tboss will cry and be sad
Tboss loses a game ------ Tboss will cry and be sad
I guess she just wants everything about the house to resolve around her, and trust Nigerians the way we behave and act. Many Nigerians don’t like that.
She’s classy and unapologetic but people think she’s proud: Tboss has class and I love her for it. I’m sure so many like her for that too, and she’s unapologetic for it. With that so many people thinks she’s proud maybe because she came from a rich background. Tboss is a kind of lady that does what she wants and believes it’s right for her and unapologetic about it. Whether you like it or not she doesn’t care.
Her Sister, Wendy’s attitude: Now, this is one reason I began disliking Tboss attitudes. Her sister Wendy isn’t doing a good job selling her to haters.
I don’t follow much of what is happening on the BBNaija show but when it first began Tboss was one of my favourites among the housemates. But as time went on, the love some fans had for her went down. Wendy is aware that some people don’t like her sister Tboss, she (wendy) will be adding salts to the injury by throwing shots and insults on fans. One of the post she made on social media was making accusations that fans have gone to report Tboss’s page on Instagram thereby resulting to the block of the page. She would call out fans and be complaining all around that people hate her sister. She always feels her sister, Tboss deserves special treatment. Wendy no be so. Yes all housemates have haters but don’t rub it on their faces since you want more votes for her to win. You have to sell her positively.
No Concrete Reason for the hate: People just hate Tboss for no reason. Ask some why they hate her and they won’t give you a concrete reason why they do.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1362-bbnaija-4-reasons-why-some-people-don-t-like-tboss
Everything you wrote here is nothing but trash. No one hate Tboss, just that other teams are scared that she might be crown the winner. As for the Instagram page blockage I believe that too, cos Efe fans deliberately reported my Facebook account, and Facebook asked me to scan and submit my ID card first before they will unblock it. If you love Efe that's ok, but you people should take your eyes off TBoss for once. She hasn't suck peniss or fckk any guy in the house yet she's the bad girl. BossNation are so proud of her and will continue to vote till the end. So take your rubbishh post to the dustbin where it belongs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by onismate: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2017
tribalistseun:
Everything you wrote here is nothing but trash. No one hate Tboss, just that other teams are scared that she might be crown the winner. As for the Instagram page blockage I believe that too, cos Efe fans deliberately reported my Facebook account, and Facebook asked me to scan and submit my ID card first before they will unblock it. If you love Efe that's ok, but you people should take your eyes off TBoss for once. She hasn't suck peniss or fckk any guy in the house yet she's the bad girl. BossNation are so proud of her and will continue to vote till the end. So take your rubbishh post to the dustbin where it belongs.
You called it trash but still reading it. Nobody forced you to read or comment . You and that thing you are smoking! You better go see a psychiatrist for proper examination
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by tribalistseun: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2017
onismate:
You called it trash but still reading it. Nobody forced you to read or comment . You and that thing you are smoking! You better go see a psychiatrist for proper examination
as I said all you wrote is trash. It belongs in the dustbin
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Tboss is one of the most beautiful mulattoes have seen, but I have noticed that once a lady says she is indifferent about her, people especially the guys label the girl ugly. My interests in big brother reduced when uriel and gifty left the show. I realized they were the reason I was watching it. I asked a female friend why Tboss was her favorite and she said because she is fine(a very shallow answer),. From the little I have observed, I can say that 25% of the female fans of Tboss are supporting her because of SOCIETY(because they know they would be termed ugly)but deep down it's someone else.
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by chuksville(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm not a footballer by profession but I loveplaying and watching football, yet I wasn't raised by neither a father or mother because they died in an accident when I was barely learning to walk. Now nobody talks about me, nobody cares because I'm not a celebrity. Sure, this world is full of mysteries. I put my trust in thee oh Lord!!!
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by tribalistseun: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
vicfuntop:
Tboss is one of the most beautiful mulattoes have seen, but I have noticed that once a lady says she is indifferent about her, people especially the guys label the girl ugly. My interests in big brother reduced when uriel and gifty left the show. I realized they were the reason I was watching it. I asked a female friend why Tboss was her favorite and she said because she is fine(a very shallow answer),. From the little I have observed, I can say that 25% of the female fans of Tboss are supporting her because of SOCIETY(because they know they would be termed ugly)but deep down it's someone else.
this thread is just filled with trash, why? We stand with Tboss cos she has a good heart. You think you can decieve BossNation? How many peniss has she suck, how many guys has she fckkd yet she's the bad one. She will continue to give you people sleepless nights. #BossNation

1 Like

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
tribalistseun:
this thread is just filled with trash, why? We stand with Tboss cos she has a good heart. You think you can decieve BossNation? How many peniss has she suck, how many guys has she fckkd yet she's the bad one. She will continue to give you people sleepless nights. #BossNation

What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you know how to read and understand? That's my opinion. You are entitled to yours. See how vulgar your sentences are. Do you expect me to take you serious. Grow up
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by tribalistseun: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
vicfuntop:

What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you know how to read and understand? That's my opinion. You are entitled to yours. See how vulgar your sentences are. Do you expect me to take you serious. Grow up
rubbishh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by Jodha(f): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
We don't care about tokunbor... She should hug a wet transformer for all we care... EFE all the way.. No patronizing white witch can stop him...

Based on confirm logistics.. EFE is the winner...
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
tribalistseun:
rubbishh

Trust me, am far from ugly wink
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by tribalistseun: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
vicfuntop:

Trust me, am far from ugly wink
you wish
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by Jusipiy: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Earn easy and cool money within 2weeks

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by ificatchmodeh: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
efe fans will be so so disappointed..

plenty noise..and dem no dey vote..na to dey shout up andan..

BOSSNATION!

less noise.. vote more.

let your votes count..

no time to argue.

two days to go.. keep voting..kep voting.. we've done it like 8 times and dis final push..is over

and after then make dem com tell us na ojoro..like say our money an votes no count..

halla BOSSNATION!
Re: Here Are 4 Reasons Why People Hate Tboss And Don't Want Her To Win Bbnaija 2017 by lollmaolol(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
She is a potential winner of the 25 Million

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Reply To Fan Who Asked When He Was Getting Married / Ex-Beauty Queen, Somma Goes Nude To Celebrate Birthday / NEW MUSIC: Grow Old With You - Ife @ifelyrics (an Ovys Voice Soundtrack)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.