Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Strength Within - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Strength Within (317 Views)

I'm So Depressed I'm Loosing Strength To Go On / The Strength Of The Canadian Passport / The Strength Of The Canadian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strength Within by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Each time I recall a project I’ve worked on in the past, I always never cease to amaze myself; it amazes me to think of how I overcame the then hurdles and I was able to conquer and be successful at the end even when most times, I take on multiple roles.

You are stronger that you think

There’s a power inside of us all, of a magnitude we are yet to fully comprehend. Sometimes, we wait for some other occurrence to happen before unleashing what we possess inside. You’ve probably seen before-and-after photos of people who were overweight during a relationship and after a nasty split, they transform into a fit/toned or more physically attractive personality. You wonder, why didn’t they do this before? Where did all of the strength for transformation come from? Probably, they felt comfortable initially but after a change occurred, they were forced to react to this change; they manage to convert the pain from a heartbreak into a motivational energy to led a fit/healthy lifestyle ( or simply put, “revenge body!”)

To unleash the strength within is to be the best you can be, you first need to have confidence, lots of confidence, not external confidence they makes you look or sound cocky, but that inner confidence that makes you believe in yourself.

The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.

You need to have a vision, your vision coupled with your passion for that particular vision must produce the endurance you’ll need to possess to run with this vision till it is actualized. It may be suprised that at this race, you will discover some inner strength you never thought you had.

Excellence must be pursued, it must be wooed with all of one’s might and every bit of effort that we have each day there’s a new encounter, each week is a new challenge. All of the noise and all of the glamour all of the color all of the excitement all of the rings and all of the money. These are the things that linger only in the memory. But the spirit, the will to excel, the will to win, these are the things that endure -Vince Lombardi

Wouldn’t it be a pity to leave this earth without actualising your full potential? I mean, what if you were meant to be the next big thing but you never really tried to be first, a “little thing” which would have led to becoming a “big- bigger thing”?

The strength to start that venture is within you. The strength to complete that project is within you. The strength to overcome your fears is within you. The strength to quit that addiction that eats you up on the inside, is within you. The strength to be who you are destined to be is within you.

Don’t stop dreaming, don’t stop believing. Remember, the world won’t hand over to you want you demand, you have to fight for it!

…to be continued.

Source: http://justiceokwudike.com/2017/04/05/the-strength-within/

(1) (Reply)

Man Was Said To Have Brutally Cut His Mother To Death( Photos) / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - Strictly On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / Environmental Literacy In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.