Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned (36088 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Adeyemi Ikuforiji & Oyebode To Be Re-Arraigned By EFCC For Money Laundering / Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
The court should pronounce judgment such that he is either castrated or his balls are shredded with sledge hammer. This is the height of wickedness.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by morbeta(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
They see it as little offence up north. Imagine one month jail term with option of #30,000 fine. Carry out thorough investigation and you will be shocked to find out some politician are his sex mates. Nonsense!!!
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by anibi9674: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2017
the judge get mind.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2017
If nah phone him steal them for hang am.. This one Dem suppose hang them no hang am.. Nah
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by MatthewN: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2017
pls the judge should also be arrested. for heaven sake what kind of nation is this? people with great offense gets light punishment, while people will minor crime are give big punishment. one month for murder for murder because the victim is not your son,... I weep for my country
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Otamayomi1(f): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
What a shameful act. Six months is not even enough.

Will the cash and grinding machine bring the boy back to life or stop the man from doing such again?
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Turks: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Una wey get huge followings in Rome nko? My guy go siddon.
henrydadon:
na dem worship God pass..

5 times prayer daily dem no dey miss am ..still na dem dey commit the worst atrocities for this country pass...from child marriage to fulani herdmen killing

why am i not surprised they are only following the footstep of their paedophile prophet in the quran.

Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Nicedavo(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2017
This is really disturbing. I think he should be given a life imprisonment.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2017
The judiciary bleeped up really badly in this case; one month prison term is by no means commensurate with the crimes of abduction, rape and murder; the judge must have been bribed and should be disciplined severely; however, for the culprit I feel his re-arrest and prosecution for the same offence may not necessarily be successful - ridiculous as it may seem but he may be protected by law under the provision of Double Jeopardy.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Jabioro: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
The magistrate should be prosecute along, how does he/she arrived at her sentence of one month and option #30,000.fine .raping, homoe sexual are grievous offence in eyes of law. ...
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2017
who's the useless judge that passed the ruling of one month jail sentence? when i say lawyers n judges in nigeria are criminals, i know what am saying. the judge needs to be sentenced along side the man for perverting the course of justice.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
The stewpid judge/rapist MUST BE HUNG!!!
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Ruggedpen: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2017
eleojo23:
So the man was earlier sentenced to only one month in jail for raping someone to death but they can sentence a phone thief to death by hanging?

How exactly do they arrive at these sentences sef?
that is reasoned why if a rich man is owning you he will tell u lets go to the court, because is not a safe place for the poor to get justice God help us all.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
eleojo23:
So the man was earlier sentenced to only one month in jail for raping someone to death but they can sentence a phone thief to death by hanging?

How exactly do they arrive at these sentences sef?
they even gave him an option of 30k fyn. I wonder d type of weed d judge was on by d tym of passing dat judgement
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by noblesteve(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
chai

Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by henrydadon(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Turks:
Una wey get huge followings in Rome nko? My guy go siddon.
i tell you say i be Christian
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by babaireti(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2017
The Judge who handed down the comic sentence is a co-accomplice and should be reprimanded
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Realhommie(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
That Judge or whatever should be first suspended, investigated, arrested, prosecuted and sent to jail.... What nonsense ruling is this for crying out loud?? How does he or anyone else justifies this?? Isn't there anymore justice in the world? Obviously there isn't.... Damnnnnn
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Ummuhaydar: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
realhumanity:
how can a man rape a boy to death?
Some news you hear or read in this country is really annoying.
is this d first time u'r hearing of sumting like this?
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by eodavids(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
My questions:

The facts supposedly inherent in this matter includes-
-homosexuality;

-having canal knowledge of a minor;

-Rape;

-criminal intent;

Murder;

And many more.

So, I wish to ask the trial Jugde, which of the above crimes carry the penalty of 1 month imprisonment?
Also, the combination of the clusters of the offenses have been committed by the criminal which must be calculated altogether. How did the Judge arrive at his Judgment?

Judicial review s imminent to save the faces of both the state's and Nigerian Judiciary.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by toonzay(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2017
grinding machine and how much to comfort the mother of the boy ?
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by DollarAngel(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2017
See what Islamic religion are causing the world
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2017
This country is finish!!! One month jail term for murder? I bet this gonna increase crime rate
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by reyscrub(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Na wao! In fact I believe that the daft judge must have got his cert from ABU with variety manipulation so as to force him graduated, that is why he fail to put the round peg in round hole.

If the boy rapped to death was his boy, will he make such bread and butter judgement.

Crap judge.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by pokipoki: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Grinding machine and some money to start a business and the culprit was jailed for just a year. Don't know where to start. But is that the worth of a human life in the north? I really don't blame our northerner brethren, after all they marry young girls from age 12. So raping a young boy is probably nothing to them. Personally, I believe the north has twice more pedophiles than than other region in Nigeria combined together.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Tonason: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
That magistrate Judge should be hanged along side with him, how on earth should he sentence him to one month in prison with options of fine too.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by pokipoki: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
toonzay:
grinding machine and how much to comfort the mother of the boy ?
That is how northerners value human life. It's no big deal to them, after all they give out their daughters for marriage from age 12 to people enough to be their grandfather's. Sick people!!!!
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Originalsly: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Funny people.... the man was already charged and sentenced for rape and kidnapping.... don't like the sentence... investigate the judge. The boy now died as a result of injuries of the rape (maybe the surgery)..... the guy now need to be charged for manslaughter. The State should be following the new case closely and make sure the same judge is not involved.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by pokipoki: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
eodavids:
My questions:

The facts supposedly inherent in this matter includes-
-homosexuality;

-having canal knowledge of a minor;

-Rape;

-criminal intent;

Murder;

And many more.

So, I wish to ask the trial Jugde, which of the above crimes carry the penalty of 1 month imprisonment?
Also, the combination of the clusters of the offenses have been committed by the criminal which must be calculated altogether. How did the Judge arrive at his Judgment?

Judicial review s imminent to save the faces of both the state's and Nigerian Judiciary.
The truth probably is due to the stupid child laws we have in the country. It is one of the reasons why our northern brethrens marry child brides from age 12.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by pokipoki: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Originalsly:
Funny people.... the man was already charged and sentenced for rape and kidnapping.... don't like the sentence... investigate the judge. The boy now died as a result of injuries of the rape (maybe the surgery)..... the guy now need to be charged for manslaughter. The State should be following the new case closely and make sure the same judge is not involved.
Hahahaha. Manslauger of a minor? Why rape the child in the first place? He should be killed immediately because he is not fit to live with humans.
Re: Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned by Unclerukus: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
one month with an option of bail. This has just made me uncomfortable. So the Hausa tradition supports sodomy and rape of a minor. That judge must also be a paedophile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.