Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Policemen Attached To Ekpan Policestation Warri Broke My Friends Windshield - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Policemen Attached To Ekpan Policestation Warri Broke My Friends Windshield (346 Views)

Black Thursday As Dreaded Robbers Attacks First Bank And A Policestation In Kogi / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal / Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Policemen Attached To Ekpan Policestation Warri Broke My Friends Windshield by Goodplace: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2017
At about 10pm yesterday when we closed from work at delta mall warri, we were driving out when policemen accosted the car and told us my friend he should start driving towards the police station however my friend drove into delta mall warri and one of the policeman said why did he not drive to the station and my friend said he wanted them to talk over the issue only for the policeman to come with his riffle and use it to break the wind shield. This is unruling of the NPF. However it took the intervention of the Police attached to the mall to settle the case.

(1) (Reply)

NMGS Discovers Over 1000 Illegal Mining Sites In Nigeria / Woman Arraigned In Court For Attempt To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon / Air Force ‘thieves’ Trial: Vital Documents Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.