Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos (19248 Views)

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by AnonymousIP: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Hon Chinweuba Moses, a Nigerian Lawyer was reportedly brutalized by men of the Nigerian police attached to a Lawmaker. His tyre was also reportedly busted by one of them before they left him.

Moses dropped the pictures and the video on Facebook and wrote : "And that was how I was molested, brutalized and manhandled by officers of the NPF on the instruction of one National Assembly Member this afternoon at Awoyaya, Lagos. As if that was not enough, one of them shot my front tyre before they zoomed off.

It's time to make a statement. We both have equal rights of way on the road hence I will never be intimidated nor cowed by your act of trying to force me out of the road simply because you are on a convoy of another fellow Nigerian. I am a Taxpayer Mr. Man. This is just the beginning. More videos loading." Pictures and video below:

Not all Policemen behave like this ... Most of officers are still humane and friendly.

While replying to a question Viviangist found out that Moses further wrote : " My brother I was just driving on my own lane as a good Nigerian. All of a sudden these men overtook me and at a Commando style were ordering me out of my own lane because they were on a convoy. The next thing the men that were in a hurry suddenly double crossed me and then stopped, and for the fear of breaking my window glass I wound down. Then this guy slapped and pulled me out of my car which followed by the molestation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dbvJV9X26Q

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/nigerian-lawyer-chinweuba-moses-brutalized-by-nigerian-police/

cc - Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by AnonymousIP: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by kunlesufyan(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
We live in a lawless society, its no longer safe again for youths to dress nice and walk on the street. I remember when I was stopped at Iwo road Ibadan ( I went visiting, im Abuja based).
This police guy stopped me and started asking questions, requested for my phone and the next thing he did was scroll through my gmail and text msgs. Its just sad, so one cannot be a researcher or freelancer in this country.
Look nice and you are labelled a yahoo boy...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Pray(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Over to the likes of Ruggedman, Opetodolapo badmus and Aley Giwa. Model Police.

1 Like

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Ibrahim9090: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Noted
Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by FisifunKododada: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by kay29000(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
This is bad. Misuse of power.

2 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Yameater(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pray:
Over to the likes of Ruggedman, Opetodolapo badmus and Aley Giwa. Model Police.
Ok
Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Teettyllayho: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked.
Get plots of land at affordable rate and with easy payment plans. Contact 08184859404 for details. You can also check my signature.
Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by elyte89: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ibrahim9090:
Noted

Noted 4?,na u b I.G? grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by davillian(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Up Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
My country anything goes.
Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by jeff1993: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thats why I don't feel any pity when they are killed like Goats!!!

These bad eggs are the ones spoiling the already spoilt name of the NPF

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by donblade85555(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Naija police sha

2 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by agbonkamen(f): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na im make robbers dey kill dem anyhow BTW wetin dem dey teach dem during their useless training sef......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by FarahAideed: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
I hope we are all noticing how cases of police brutality are on the increase under this govtvof Buhari..the reason is simple , all the security agents have noticed we are in an era of anything goes and they are taking advantage of it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by hugoboss36(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
I once dated a police woman...and all this lady does was always ordering me to do this or do that...i wonder how these men and women of NPF are being trained..i hate police...

5 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by oka4ugoo: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
I use to feel adamant on the wheel whenever I hear or see those bastards driving behind me until one policeman out of anger nearly did the unthinkable...

After that moment, I format my brain from human right activist to human left activist, make I no come and die for ordinary comot make I pass. Abeg I dey clear road for them now and then join them from behind as if I be part of the convoy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Samswags9(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Some are just animals in disguise
this is why the end of their life is always miserable

2 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by itchie: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Zoogerian police, always behaving like untrained barbarians. Animal farm of a country with animalistic security forces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
nigeria jaga jaga
that is why its so hard when u leave the country to come back to settle in this zoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Ambitionsway: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lawyers and Polices no one good joor.
I no join for there mata

1 Like

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by addictiv(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sincerely guys these guys are just mad men. I have decided to always shift my car and give way to any convoy as long as the road is free. Truly speaking it's not worth it. These police men can't boast of one single spare tire talkless of a car. They are just broke and hungry that's why they parade the streets begging and harassing people. Just allow them pass and take their madness along with them. It's no use stooping so low to drag and fight with these guys. Just make your dough and hire them to follow u up and down that's the only thing they are good for.

19 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by bekpo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
hugoboss36:
I once dated a police woman...and all this lady does was always ordering me to do this or do that...i wonder how these men and women of NPF are being trained..i hate police...

Police brutality at the highest order.

7 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by SOFTENGR: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Headline should read "lawyer brutalized by criminals/miscreants in uniform".

1 Like

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nigeria: such a lawless country

Listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

2 Likes

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by onatisi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
i dont know what ppl are thinking but it is total madness arguing or struggling with a man holding a real gun with live ammunition .
anything can snap at anytime , most especially in Nigeria . and the worst that will happen will be just 2 weeks of news bulletin and that is all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by dollarcoolcat(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jes imagine.. Police can only be ur friends if they're milking you.!! They are one of the mess we the citizens are facin
Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by Amosjaj(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fvck Naija fvck Buhari fvck the law
Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by salford1: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
FarahAideed:
I hope we are all noticing how cases of police brutality are on the increase under this govtvof Buhari..the reason is simple , all the security agents have noticed we are in an era of anything goes and they are taking advantage of it
What is this one saying...you better not give yourself hypertension on top buhari matter.
Re: Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos by PDPGuy: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
The lawyer should sue for damages (including property damage). It’s the only way the Police will learn their lesson and sit up. Their impunity can’t go on forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway / 50-Year-Old Man Paraded For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In A Church In Bayelsa / Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.