Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nta International - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nta International (2174 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nta International by omega25red(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2009
please if anyone works for NTA here please tell them their international channel sucks it has very poor picture quality and crap programming.
They have the nerve to show that channel around the world? they should be shamed.
Re: Nta International by MrCrackles(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
omega25red:

please if anyone works for NTA here please tell them their international channel sucks it has very poor picture quality and crap programming.
They have the nerve to show that channel around the world? they should be shamed.
Cant stand the bloody thing i had to call Sky to block it permanently from our subscription!
Re: Nta International by omega25red(m): 3:56am On Dec 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Cant stand the bloody thing i had to call Sky to block it permanently from our subscription!
lol omg it is really bad
Re: Nta International by GoodLuck3: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
NAT Internal programs are not well edited sometimes , I cannot stand their abrupt interuption of programs. I wish they will let a program finish before cutting it off for another program. They should provide a comment section on their website for people to give feedback.
Re: Nta International by DisGuy: 3:02am On Mar 17, 2010
Good Luck:

NAT Internal programs are not well edited sometimes , I cannot stand their abrupt interuption of programs. I wish they will let a program finish before cutting it off for another program. They should provide a comment section on their website for people to give feedback.

They have a website? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Empire Subtitle / Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! / Martin Lawrence Or Jim Carey, Who Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.