Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,748 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! (2174 Views)

9 Epic Nigerian Movies We Can't Forget In A Hurry. / Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2013

Warner Brothers announced that for its Man of Steel sequel, it would be uniting the Justice League’s most famous caped crusaders: Superman and Batman. The sequel to last month’s “Superman” hit film, “Man of Steel” is not only in the works, but will feature two of DC Comic’s best-known caped crusaders – Superman and Batman – facing off against each other, director Zack Snyder said on Saturday.

See Full Story From The Source Below...
SOURCE: “MAN OF STEEL” SEQUEL – SUPERMAN & BATMAN CONFIRMED FOR EPIC FACE-OFF!

1 Like

Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
MEN!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A BLOCKBUSTER!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
lumeviews.com:
MEN!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A BLOCKBUSTER!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
Hell yea! U can say that again!
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
lumeviews.com:

lol. I agree with you, OP. Definitely a smash hit
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

lol. I agree with you, OP. Definitely a smash hit

As in ehn... i can understand his excitement. I can't even eat well again after reading the post on his website. This will make Avengers look wack.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by khanivorous(f): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ooooooh...BATTY boi gonna kick this kryptonian a.R.Se big time
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
khanivorous: Ooooooh...BATTY boi gonna kick this kryptonian a.R.Se big time

For wetin na! Abeg, i trust my man of steel. That guy ain't joking around.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
unReliableSauce:

As in ehn... i can understand his excitement. I can't even eat well again after reading the post on his website. This will make Avengers look wack.

LOL!!! I've been waiting to hear they will make this movie! I'm buzzing badly. I'm sure i will be the 1st person in the cinema when it comes out. IT MUST BE BAM... NO DOUBT AT ALL!
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
wow it is indeed goin 2 b epic. am more of a batman fan. IMO batman can take down superman and any other.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by khanivorous(f): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

For wetin na! Abeg, i trust my man of steel. That guy ain't joking around.

SOUPA man gonna jam BATTY boi( this dude aint got weakness

Batty boi is pure strength, energy, intelligence and RAGE..trust me when I tell you SOUPa boi has met his MATCH
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by khanivorous(f): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
nuru3000: wow it is indeed goin 2 b epic. am more of a batman fan. IMO batman can take down superman and any other.

For this statement alone, you shall live long
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
khanivorous:

Batty boi is pure strength, energy, intelligence and RAGE..trust me when I tell you SOUPa boi has met his MATCH

Talking about strength, that's the man of steel you speaking about like that. Moreover, he can always fly away if batboi wahala too much! But i know one well-placed punch from superman will be the end of discussion!
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
nuru3000: wow it is indeed goin 2 b epic. am more of a batman fan. IMO batman can take down superman and any other.

This is blasphemy!!!
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

This is blasphemy!!!
like i said in my opinion
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
khanivorous:

and lets not forget batman is always 2 steps ahead of everyone. he is dat gud to d extent they took his dna and made a younger batman (for those who have watched batman of the future)
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2013
2015 is far na

Flash Gordon is next year, 2017 is Justice League

Frankly, this ain't news undecided
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy: 2015 is far na

Err... And your point is?
Just checked your profile and saw all the "news" you've posted. Who forced you to come here? Please go back to computer village.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Err... And your point is?
Just checked your profile and saw all the "news" you've posted. Who forced you to come here? Please go back to computer village.

Ok
You've added a valid point. Clap for yourself

You skipped the 2015 part and I'm telling you it ain't news
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
nuru3000: like i said in my opinion

I agree with you jor. That royal-assasin is a superman freak. But did you consider that Batman is human and superman isn't? I think Batman would require a kryptonite to defeat him because every other thing he throws at superman won't/shouldn't work.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

Ok
You've added a valid point. Clap for yourself

You skipped the 2015 part and I'm telling you it ain't news

Okay... No hard-feelings. You did try to ridicule my post & i couldn't take that lying down.
So is it because it's coming out in 2015 that makes it NO NEWS?
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
I heard my name
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy: 2015 is far na

Flash is 2016. Where'd u get ur own info from?
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Okay... No hard-feelings. You did try to ridicule my post & i couldn't take that lying down.
So is it because it's coming out in 2015 that makes it NO NEWS?

News when it's been circulating before avengers sef.
The only thing they did was add 2015 to it

Avengers sequel Na news

@ Royal, my mistake wink
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

News when it's been circulating before avengers sef.
The only thing they did was add 2015 to it

Avengers sequel Na news

@ Royal, my mistake wink

Huh? Then u must be d only 1 who knew about it. U're a joker!
Personally, i knew they were plannin somtin like dis b4 dark knight rises but it got scrapped n they never disclosed dat super n batman would have a fight scene. so if its not news to u, its news to others. Why didn't u post it when u knew about it? Pls stop disturbin us who luv DC COMICS with ur petty argument.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Flash is 2016. Where'd u get ur own info from?

No mind am... yet he claims to knw it all.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
unReliableSauce:

Huh? Then u must be d only 1 who knew about it. U're a joker!
Personally, i knew they were plannin somtin like dis b4 dark knight rises but it got scrapped n they never disclosed dat super n batman would have a fight scene. so if its not news to u, its news to others. Why didn't u post it when u knew about it? Pls stop disturbin us who luv DC COMICS with ur petty argument.

I don't even know what his point is...
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
lumeviews.com:

I don't even know what his point is...

He just wants us to know he already knew it. Why didn't he post it when it was 'news' instead of makin noise now? dats what is annoyin me. Abi d guy dey vex sey u tell us?
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oya sorry guys. I never meant to spoil your comic fun cry

I was just adding a few comments to make it lively.
Oya, comic lovers, truce? smiley
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
U guys should drop this issue abeg. Superman will kick that bat's butt any day. I trust my man of steel. But why are they even fighting sef? Shouldn't they be on the same team?
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy: Oya sorry guys. I never meant to spoil your comic fun cry

I was just adding a few comments to make it lively.
Oya, comic lovers, truce? smiley

No mind dem jor.. I dey ur corner
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
unReliableSauce:

He just wants us to know he already knew it. Why didn't he post it when it was 'news' instead of makin noise now? dats what is annoyin me. Abi d guy dey vex sey u tell us?

Argh. That's not my point!

Anyway, it's all forgiven?
730 days to go, can't wait
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Briareos(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
For comic fans, no be today The Dark Knight don dey tidy Supes' azz. *Offence intended, Superman fans grin grin. Batman's intelligence is inversely proportional to Superman's.

Besides, we've all heard the saying: Superman has three weaknesses; Kryptonite, Lois Lane and Batman.

And since Zack directed Man of Steel 1, it is unfair for him to handle this project. How will Superman fans feel if Chris Nolan takes up the project.

And sadly, I know it's going to be Superman show - otherwise, they wont stick to Man of Steel 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orange Is The New Black’s Poussey Marries Her Girlfriend, Lauren Morelli / National Lottery: How To Get Past Winning Numbers / Martin Lawrence Or Jim Carey, Who Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.