Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis (30237 Views)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Bbnaija Ice Cream Kissing Festival Lolu Vs Anto (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Donshemzy1234: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2017
He wan b lyk say nah dz Efe guy go win o
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by princechurchill(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2017
I will give Men for your sake.... This passage of the Bible is an evidence in this guy's life.$##$ Efe Nation rising above hate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by SunnDash(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Bossnation...vote tboss 4 d molla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ImaMmakara(f): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Efe for the money.
#istandwithEfe
#Efenation

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by beautycrush24(f): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
he wants to be friends with marvisundecided

Oga park go left, she lights up ya screen or you wanna bang her angry

She's good 4 d banging na. Nothing upstairs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Vickysnipe147(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Street ti take over.... Warri where una Dey, our boy is winning the mulla...lets give him all the support he needs. Vote Efe, SMS and Wechat. we are not stopping until he wins the mulla. #EfeNation

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by goldedprince: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2017
what is BBN? blackberrynigga?
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by chubbygal(f): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2017
sad

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2017
hungryboy:
Tell me why we should join you in supporting Efe and you are telling us
That “it's based on logistics “

Ice prince, you well so?

Hungry boy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by crackhouse(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Efe= cloth
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ImaMmakara(f): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Text Efe, then send it to 32052

# Winingteam #TeamEfe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Bigsteveg(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2017
otijah2:
Abeg how many likes for EFE

Oga, park well
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by MJBOLT: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2017
But She's smarter than all the housemates

beautycrush24:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by optional1(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
Based on logistics..
Street is winning.. cheesy Izzit ma fault!?

so na cos u dey warri u dey support based on logistics bah

Me is teamDebbie-Rise omo kogi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Bigsteveg(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2017
beautycrush24:

Marvins or Tboss

I disagree on Marvins and agree on Tboss
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Osundeyi1234: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:
Wehdonesir!
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by GloriaNinja(f): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2017
All this hype won't make Efe win, Team Tboss.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Realhommie(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2017
tspun:
the science way Efe run I swear he strong die.

Base on logistics its either Efe or no winner.

If Efe no win, Big Brother should just declare the final inconclusive because the entire Africa day observe
Like INEC and general elections abi, Lol..
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by MrObontami(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
he wants to be friends with marvisundecided

Oga park go left, she lights up ya screen or you wanna bang her angry
hahaha! Tboss sef no go mind make ice dey knack her na!
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2017
optional1:

so na cos u dey warri u dey support based on logistics bah

Me is teamDebbie-Rise omo kogi
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by otijah2: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Oyind18:
OYO
My mind tells me tboss will win from what has been going on in that house. But I pray EFE emerges winner tongue
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by beautycrush24(f): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Marvins or Tboss

I disagree on Marvins and agree on Tboss

Tboss of course. That's d HM ice prince referred to na (lighting up his screen tins)
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Realhommie(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
It seems like some celebs are now using Efe to remain relevant .
EFE is obviously a MOVEMENT now oooo..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by MJBOLT: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
That iceprince kondo go small, she won't enjoy it

MrObontami:
hahaha! Tboss sef no go mind make ice dey knack her na!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by MrObontami(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Oyind18:
OYO

Ha fa! Madem?
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by beautycrush24(f): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
But She's smarter than all the housemates

Define smart plz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
otijah2:
My mind tells me tboss will win from what has been going on in that house. But I pray EFE emerges winner tongue
Base on logistics na poor people una like. I present to you our poor guitarist Debie-Risegrin

Use your kidney wisely and vote her grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by verygudbadguy(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Efe for the mulla.

Based on logistic.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ajoskele(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
overhyped efe..

i cant wait for y'all to be dissapointed when he comes out.

this nigga has notin to offer..absolutely noting..i wonder how y'all cant see this..high time we stop celebrating mediocrity.

if you ask any self acclaim efe fan why they like him so much..they will tell you that it because he is "REAL"..rubbish...i was watching the show last week and efe was boring as hell.am a warri guy my self..am not hating..just stating the obvious.efe just a mediocre every day nigga.

give that money to debbie rise that girl need that money more than anyone there.
You are hating, bro. It is all over you.
The show is not a talent hunt show. It is a reality show and Efe is keeping it real.
Do you know Debie-Rise won #1.5m and a car in 2013?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by iDROID: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Wants to be friends with Marvis or friends with her Coochie? Sharp guy. grin
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ificatchmodeh: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2017
na so dem dey shout TBOSS dey go..

Tboss must leave..

Tboss na white winch..

bigbrother is rigging the votes to favour TBoss.

bigbrother don lose credibility..

after much much wetin happen..

8 eviction and she survive..

no be by celebrities..

no be by noise making.

no be to shout street..

no be propaganda matter..

na to vote.. withdraw your cash n vote..

BOSSNATION.. no dey loud..but we dey work..

na why we dey deliver steady..

keep voting.. keep voting.. till we sight island.

TBOSS for the MoOLa.

cc bounty007.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by MrObontami(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
That iceprince kondo go small, she won't enjoy it

You mean say tboss toto don wide pass ocean?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out Music Promoter / Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / Davido: If I Run For Any Political Office, Nobody Can Beat Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.