Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" (18986 Views)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Duru009(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
So ur husband has 3million naira. I thought is ur money. You are good digger.. ..!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Lightening: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
'Mama King' was just in the mood to reply comments on her IG page this morning, one of her fans(hussemmy) popped the question 'But we heard a media report saying you apologized for lying against your Ex.@tontolet' and she started another round of 'secret spilling'

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-05-08-59-12.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-iI7co_2RqPw/WOSj4TzAstI/AAAAAAAADFE/efPr0m3lr7kvYwfq9Rlmof9hVO0j03JqQCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-05-08-59-12.jpeg[/img]

She answered

[img]https://3.bp..com/-OKnKmskMxLI/WOSkOONjIzI/AAAAAAAADFI/yO3ooalTzNIGT3G5n2I0M58usYzasnbygCLcB/s1600/screenshot-instablog9ja.com-2017-04-05-09-00-42.jpeg[/img]

Went to check more replies and found out she has deleted most of them after being urged by a fan..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSfXu8QDFZp/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/an-innocent-man-will-not-offer.html

English don finish for this lady mouth o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Temptee101:
Is it your marriage? Please advice yourself first, you surely need it more than she does

park well
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Temptee101(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

park well
Ok ma'am
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Came:
Mama king do quick find another man marry make we hear word for you, your own don dey too much oooooo, must you reply every message? Na wa oooooo!!!!!

I doubt if any man will marry her with the way she talks up and down. No filter, no secrets. She just keeping pouring out lies? Truth, make believe stories anyhow anytime.
No responsible guy will make that huge mistake and marry her.
They go only fucvk and go.

I use to like her... But recent times, with her talk talk up and down.. Am just tired hearing her news every day.
In fact she needs psychiatric help... That's how it starts.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by opribo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
At this stage I would never advice any responsible citizen of this great nation to attend the fake weddings of Nollywood celebrities unless a thorough backgound and mental check is done on both parties. The reason is that they gather the creme dela creme of the society. Open red carpet, display the latest fashion and make these people talk good things about them.

Six months down the line they make a mockery of such people's comment even the pastors that officiate in such wedding become like a joke. So I wouldn't advise any responsible man or woman to honour such wedding unless they indicate by showing a proof that they have been dating for at least a long while. Just name it all of them with exception of a few just end up disgracing everybody that attended their fake weddings and before you know it they are calling the same people again for another wedding. How many times will a particular lady be recycled in the name of remarrying, I mean its just not Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Powede Eniola Awujo Son, Tobechi, Celebrates 1st Birthday / Ibinabo Fiberesima, Toke Makinwa Release New Photos To Usher In 2016 / Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.