Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

P-square vs Styl-Plus - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square vs Styl-Plus (17892 Views)

P-square Vs Michael Jacking Pic / P-square Vs. D'banj / "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by hoodboi(m): 4:32am On May 24, 2006
Mos def style plus cus dey make sense,
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by shakamc(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2006
good people,the question is that if p-square and style-plus are performing who are u going to watch.i have watched two of the group perform in different shows.it depends wot u want to see,if u want to see a show that worth your money than u have to watch p-square perform because they are electric and too hot on stage.they know how to do their thing on stage,they are well packaged as a group because of their songs,outfit,chronograph and very organized.in the other case of styl-plus, they are more like maiming on stage and they don't know how to hold the stage at all,people jus sing along to their songs because they like it but on stage an artist have to add more flavor and make a hot performance.the way u enter the stage matters alots,the way u start your songs and the way u mix with your crowd and also how u exit the stage,stage performance needs suspence which styl-plus lack for now but i believe they will get there soon,but for a hot show,trust me p-square is the bomb and they travel with their back up dancers.i have watched them performer on their first visit to london and i have watched sytl-plus perform twice in london.and as a show promoter and performer,i tell u today that p-square is better on stage,u can go and watch sytl-plus on something like a valentine's day because that will fit their style or rather go mothlanD and WATCH lagbaja. akira hey  heyy  heyyy hey!!!
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by lizzy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2006
well, lemme just say dat i luv both musicians, but hmnnn, dis is hard to choose ooooo, well, i will say P square because dey r just good in evrifin i think abt in musics, i fink styl plus still have hmnnna long way to go but p square is just dere already,
abeg i go choose p square ooo grin
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by SvS(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2006
love both of them, but ama have to go with p-square
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by eveseh(f): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2006
the both
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by Dipp: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2006
they both tight and really their music can't be compared cos they're not really on the same level. one group thrives on the softer, smoother and soulful side of music while the others are more of uptempo and party-ish! smiley get it?
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by doctor(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2006
P Square is the Bomb, no objection and if there is, it has been over rule before it is been mention. grin grin grin
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by superb(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2006
they are both good groups even though heavily influenced by boyz 2 men,usher,sisqo e.t.c

i will pick styl- plus for the extra bit of nigerian flavour in their music
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by SvS(f): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2006
still psquare
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by applepie(f): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2006
not that i don't like styl plus but i would pick P-square anytime any day. they r da bomb
shocked
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by diddy4(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2006
true talk
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by doctor(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2006
P Square is the bomb ,no doubt abt that, cos most nomination is for the P Brothers. Thumbs up.
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by applepie(f): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2006
yeah thumbs up! smiley
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by hayprof(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2006
1. P-square is da B-O-M-B 2. Styl-plus is Explosive, !
Abeg help me choose. Abi wetin u think? *I'm really feelin P-square on stage!
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by applepie(f): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2006
it's ur choice but i would personally pick p-square because they r so energetic and would always bring life to a party. oh yeah they r also hotter wink smiley wink smiley
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by kellorah: 4:07am On Jul 10, 2006
if there was a concert d same day/time, erm, i'd go to p-square's cos it's more hippy
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by teemax4rea: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2006
styl-plus is the bomb

Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by snazzydawn(f): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2006
they both rock
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by ladykool(f): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
u guys dont have eyes to see that p square are good.their song and dance combined together is hot.
stylplus their song are good but i dont like them as i like p square so p square for me!!! i love bizzy body and get squared they r hot and the latest now.

Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by samyy: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]would prefer style plus
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by hotbabe(f): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2006
it is very very difficult t ochoose,
but if i had a gun to my head to choose,

i would go to p sqaure's concert first, shake my booty properly (with my guy, grin)

then i would rush to styl- plus' concert, hold my guy real close, and feel cool,

don't make me choose, i simply cant!!!!

i luv what zeal does with his lips, i simply adore the twins, tongue

simply put, i would properly die if i had a gun to my head!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by jayvinnie(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2006
Personally, I prefer P-square anytime any day.
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by dondante2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2006
wat up ppl,

to me both group are gud nd hotttttttttttt nd plz no one shld compare both they are all gud plzzzzzzz eju. cool smiley
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by dondante2(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2006
both group on fairrrrrrr,

Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by geebabe(f): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2006
i used to love p-square but now ilove styl-plus so i'll go 4 styl-plus. cool
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by vidice(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2006
the both are good kiss kiss
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by Emad(f): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2006
I prefer Styl-Plus,
I feel they are more Original, i feel them more
and no one turns me one like , ZEALLLLLLLLL
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by koolboi(m): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2006
style plus r more matured
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by sucess001(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2006
the thing is p square are like explosive on stage, though styl plus words and lines are clearer, both are extremmely good, love get suared dearly by the twins but love all styl plus songs, especially the new album, they are so diverse, they can sing blues, party jamz,yoruba  old school and ragga(iya basira) they are all rounder, big ups to them!!
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by nampo: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2007
p square iz gr8.'n' 4 sho-dis na temptation!cuz wen i slip iz dem,wen i drim iz dem,wen i eat iz dem, it mek mi dey go, (u kno' tha rest guyz!)
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by nampo: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2007
hey snazzy,
u so ryt!p square'z off tha chizain!tha twinz r jus' CUUUTE!
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by sakish(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2007
styl plus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Shaa Ft. Bobrisky - Barbie (Video) / Timaya - Sexy Ladies (Video) / Lucky Dube Shot Dead In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.