Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet (2992 Views)

Read How You Too Can Be Winning Every Game... / How We Can Win Big On Bet With Our Collective Effort / He Played Poland To Win Nigeria Lost 46million Naira On Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Philip99: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2017
I know that some punters who are only concerned in selling games may not like this post. Am a also a punter and I do give out games to my clients on the agreement that they will pay after all the games have played and shown green. You don't always give someone fish, sometimes you teach the person how to get the fish; in that way you are contributing to youth empowerment in your own little way without knowing it. Some of the tips and guidelines you should apply while doing your forecast are as follows:

1. AVOID TOO MUCH WHATSAPP GROUPS:
First of all, be careful how you join any whatsapp group you see. Everybody now forms the habbit of creating whatsapp group on daily basis. Its no longer a secret that the easiest place people get duped, scammed and confused are in bet whatsapp groups. If someone in a group luckly drops games and they enter, the next thing is to create his own whatsapp group and start asking for money before he drops another games. I know how many people that complain everyday to me how they were duped in one whatsapp group or the other. Not only being scammed, sometimes you leave your games and play one silly games someone dropps in a whatsap group. Sometimes you will forecast and predict your games and plan to play them, someone in your whatsapp group will drop another predictions countering your own games and you decide to pick his own, at the end..yours play while his own fail. Avoid some meaningless whatsapp groups out there.

2. BE CAREFUL WITH ENGLAND & SCOTLAND:
I have said this before in one of my previous posts. Avoid picking straight wins from England and Scotland especially during weekends. This is because they use England and Scotland in playing pools every weekends. Pools have keys and if any of the keys predicts that this particular team will play draw, the match must end in a draw no matter the 2 clubs involved. You will see a situations where you are sure that this particular team must win but at the end, they play draw. There are things you don't see, some of them are spiritual, some are sorted out, etc. If you doubt me, ask Manchester United or Sporting braga or Dundee. Am not saying that winnings don't come from England but you hardly can predict who will play draw. Am a punter and I know what am saying. If you are looking for something to pick from England, pick goals such as: home to score, over 1.5 or 2.5, etc. If you are looking for straight winnings, go to leagues like Spain, Germany, Italy, Northern Ireland, etc.

3. OVER 1.5 GOALS:
When you go to some leagues, simply focus on goals like over 1.5, over 2.5, both teams to score, etc. Places you will pick such tips are from Austra, Belgium, Netherland (2nd divisions).

4. NIGERIA LEAGUE:
I know some of you don't even know that there is something like Nigeria league in the betting markets. Search for it and when you see it, simply pick home teams to win or double chance, it hardly fails. The only problem with Nigeria league is that the odds for home wins are usually small but when you multiply odds, it adds value to your winnings. Try it.

5. AVOID AWAY WINNINGS:
Some of my clients that I give games, if you are observant, you must have realised that you hardly see away to win in my predictions. Am not saying away teams don't win or that teams don't win when they are at away. Its not easy to come to someone's home and beat him so easily, same thing happens in soccer world. Its not same way teams win when they are at away that they win when they travel to another team's home. Always favour home teams in your bettings to reduce the rate at which you lose.

6. HOME/AWAY RECORDS:
This is where many people make mistakes in their forecast and predictions. There are some teams that are so good when they are at home and there are some teams that perform better when they are away than when they are at home. There are some games that have never lost at home since season started; even if they have lost, it will be just 1 or 2 times likewise away. I will not start mentioning all of them here, I will just mention like 3 and you do research for others. I gave my clients Hoffenheim to win or draww Bayern yestersday and some of them were scared. I also did same thing with Nice against Bordeaux last wweekend. We all know the outcome of the matches at the end. The following games have never lost at home, not even once:
- Hoffenheim (Germany)
- Nice (France)
- Ajax (Netherland/Holland)
Pick them win or double chance and it will hardly fail when they are at home.

7. AVOID HALF-TIME PREDICTIONS:
I don't know how someone who cannot predict what will happen in a match in 90 mins will predict what will happen in 45 mins in a match. Avoid all these half-time predictions and focus on full-time predictions. All these:
- First half win (why not pick win either halves since you like half?)
- To score in first half.
- Over 1.5 in first half
- Under 1.5 in first half.
- 0-0/1-0, 1-0/1-0, etc.
Why not pick all these things for full-time?

8. LOWER DIVISIONS:
Am not trying to say that lower divisions don't give winnings or greens but its better to do your forecast or your picks from divisions you know their positions, standings and current forms in the tables. Sometimes, you will see a home team with 1.5 odd in a lower dividion and at the end, the match ends up in a draw. Focus your pick on the first divisions and reduce the rate at which you lose.

9. GOOD PICKS:
There are some picks people don't know what they mean or that are easily to enter which people see everyday and pass.
Forget the small odds it carries, win is win no matter how little. Some of them are:
- Home to score
- Away to score
- Over 1.5
- Home 1-3 (Meaning that home will score between 1 to 3 goals) Its always hard to see match with 4-0, 4-1, 4-2 except with some clubs like barca, bayern, madrid (at home). Try this pick and see how it plays out.
- Away 1-3.

10. For some of you who are new in betting or novice in betting, you can contact us and we will offer you the following services:
- Help you build your money in betting.
- Manage your account for you for some weeks and you will see how much your money turns into within weeks.
- Give you sure 10-15 odds that will hardly fail and you pay after winning.
- Give you fixed draws weekly whenever they come.
- Help you fund your online bet account.
Etc.

For more guideline, call or whatsapp me via 09061709810

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2017
adviser show us your winning slips
I heard you couldn't win 3 odds in over one month
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Pope22(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
adviser show us your winning slips

I heard you couldn't win 3 odds in over one month
Fake punter detected! Phil gave me 10 odds on sunday and it played out, he also gave me anoda 10 odds ysyday and its remaining jst 2 games to play out. Make ur research very well fake punter.
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Pope22:

Fake punter detected! Phil gave me 10 odds on sunday and it played out, he also gave me anoda 10 odds ysyday and its remaining jst 2 games to play out. Make ur research very well fake punter.

dude use your head I see you're senseless

did you see me selling me games anywhere

ask people on his group when was the last time they won with him

he promised them 3 odds every week...over one month he's yet to help them make 1k

receive sense you hear

if I lie let him upload any slip he gave to his group and they won
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Pope22(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

dude use your head I see you're senseless

did you see me selling me games anywhere

ask people on his group when was the last time they won with him

he promised them 3 odds every week...over one month he's yet to help them make 1k

receive sense you hear

if I lie let him upload any slip he gave to his group and they won

I belong to the group, philip abandoned his group cus we betrayed him...remember wen he funded people's acct and they refused to pay him, if u are in the grp, u shld knw wat am saying. He made it clear dat he won't be posting games on dat his grp anymore and am stil pleading with him to forgive and forget. This was d coupon of his sunday games bro (B924CPTRTSAQW-1902570), after today, I wil post his yesterday's games. Pple like u made him abandone the grp.
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Pope22:

I belong to the group, philip abandoned his group cus we betrayed him...remember wen he funded people's acct and they refused to pay him, if u are in the grp, u shld knw wat am saying. He made it clear dat he won't be posting games on dat his grp anymore and am stil pleading with him to forgive and forget. This was d coupon of his sunday games bro (B924CPTRTSAQW-1902570), after today, I wil post his yesterday's games. Pple like u made him abandone the grp.

see how foolish you sound

did he create the group to fund Acc or to post 3 odds per week that kept failing

instead of accepting failure he's saying he was betrayed

did the group unanimously agree for him to fund Acc

he did it personally he should also bear the loss personally.

I repeat in over one month show us one slip you won for your group not the one's you buy and resell to people

bloody scammers.......I'm following you I will make you life on nl unbearable
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Harry3: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2017
I don't knw wat is d problm here bt I pleaded wit philip on whatsapp for games yesterday to pay after winning and he gave me 19 odds, am nt in d grp to knw why he doesn't drop games on his grp but its none of my business. My own is dat d games he gave me ysyday all entered and this is d slip code B927CPCWQWCPR-1826156
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Harry3: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

see how foolish you sound

did he create the group to fund Acc or to post 3 odds per week that kept failing

instead of accepting failure he's saying he was betrayed

did the group unanimously agree for him to fund Acc

he did it personally he should also bear the loss personally.

I repeat in over one month show us one slip you won for your group not the one's you buy and resell to people

bloody scammers.......I'm following you I will make you life on nl unbearable
O'boy...me no see anytin wrong with dis post o..its a gud advice, wat I understand is dat u are upset dat phil no dey drop games again on d grp..do ur own forecast and stop actin like a kid..an advice sha
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Harry3: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Its not by force to take advice or take somebody's games and even if somebody gives u games and it fails, its not d person's fault. So, let's take phil advice, that's wat d post is made for. The phil u are attackin has nt even said a word to u, makin u look like a kid and fool..so shw urself some respect.
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Harry3:

O'boy...me no see anytin wrong with dis post o..its a gud advice, wat I understand is dat u are upset dat phil no dey drop games again on d grp..do ur own forecast and stop actin like a kid..an advice sha

how I react to irrelevant people

Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Harry3: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

how I react to irrelevant people
Obviously, u hvnt said wat ur problem is. Hv u tried to ask phil why he is upset with d group he created or did anytin he said in dis post affects you indirectly? Are u among dose who go abt creatin whatsapp grps anyhow or are u a punter? I ask cus I dnt seem to understand u at all. Its not by force to take advice or take somebody's games and even if somebody gives u games and it fails, its not d person's fault. So, let's take phil advice, that's wat d post is made for. The phil u are attackin has nt even said a word to u, makin u look like a kid and fool..so shw urself some respect.
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Harry3: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2017
I tink I hv to adopt philip's way of keepin silence to certain things cus silence is the best ans to a ...........you can complete it.

I hv to go, got some works to do, am nt jobless.
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Harry3: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

list of fools

your father

your pathetic mother

I'm sure your supposedly father semen didn't father you

I'm done with you I won't reply you again

contact Phil at your own peril

he won't say a word cause he knows I'm right

nairaland is full of all kinds of pple..u don't use ur brain.. He is simply making you look like a fool...I chatted with him on whatsapp nw, he said he will nt post games again on dat grp till further notice..he also added dat he didn't notice u here.
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Harry3:

nairaland is full of all kinds of pple..u don't use ur brain.. He is simply making you look like a fool...I chatted with him on whatsapp nw, he said he will nt post games again on dat grp till further notice..he also added dat he didn't notice u here.

sorry for the insult to your parents

goodbye
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Harry3: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

sorry for the insult to your parents

goodbye
Pathetic..some people born out of mistake. This is why some parents are adviced for family planning. I guess you were born out of rape or under the influence of alcohol.
Re: 10 Tips And Guidelines On How To Be Winning Games On Bet by Franca2(f): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Nice advice.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Globacom Premier League Dearth Of Goals / AFCON 2012: Niger Vs Tunisia (1 - 2) On January 27th 2012 / If You Can Predict At Least One Game On Weekends,pls Come In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.