Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing (49416 Views)

Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) / 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
ekensi01:
its very well possible, afterall he was a pastor who has right to correct 1 wen they go astray.

He has zero right. He is not even her pastor, just some random niggur on facebook stalking her.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
ekensi01:
posting it for the whole after she agree being a harlot.

She agreed because the man was a pest. That does not mean that it is right that he pestered her.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gaara101:

He is taking it too far. Where's the evidence that he is a serial killer?
I can probably call you a serial killer also since it isn't written on your forehead. Wait a minute, how the Bleep would I know that? Upload a passport now.

Yes. Anybody can be a killer. Husbands murder wives. Mothers murder children. And these are people who are even related. Talk more of some random stranger on the internet.

I bet people said the same as it the guys who killed Cynthia Osikogu.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by goingape1: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

would you rather I become an Igbo right activist? it's better you give up on marriage, don't come and frustrate a woman with your issues.
which woman I am frustrating?

Is it not them that's frustrating our life!
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
goingape1:
which woman I am frustrating?

Is it not them that's frustrating our life!

which 'them'? Where are 'them'? who is 'them'?

Unlike you I don't criticize or generalize men, but the actions of a few that are detrimental to women, neither will I swear off marriage because just like all Igbo's are not the same, all Muslim's are not the same, so are all men not the same.

you better go and find solution for your problem.

'Them' my are. Ogbeni come out if the closet.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by goingape1: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

which 'them'? Where are 'them'? who is 'them'?

Unlike you I don't criticize or generalize men, but the actions of a few that are detrimental to women, neither will I swear off marriage because just like all Igbo's are not the same, all Muslim's are not the same, so are all men not the same.

you better go and find solution for your problem.

'Them' my are. Ogbeni come out if the closet.
undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Alariwo2: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

Mumu go to the wall of other girls involved and hear the full story.

Even there are men commenting there too?

are they also hiding homosexual relationships with the guy? Use your head.

Hmmmn..

Sucre as in sugar right? Be sweet na
Well.. you have a point there. He should face the music if guilty

BTW your siggy blew my mind off.. intelligent and succinctly put.
#wehdone ma
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by ekensi01: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

She agreed because the man was a pest. That does not mean that it is right that he pestered her.
thats ur opinion not the real thing, she was a cool harlot.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by ekensi01: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

He has zero right. He is not even her pastor, just some random niggur on facebook stalking her.
let me ask u do u obey only ur pastor? if no, the wat she did was wrong.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

Yes. Anybody can be a killer. Husbands murder wives. Mothers murder children. And these are people who are even related. Talk more of some random stranger on the internet.

I bet people said the same as it the guys who killed Cynthia Osikogu.

I agree with you, anyone can be a killer. But does it give you the right to accuse someone of murder without concrete evidence?
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
ekensi01:
thats ur opinion not the real thing, she was a cool harlot.

A harlot is a woman who sells her body for money. Do you have evidence for this?
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Hmmmn..
Sucre as in sugar right? Be sweet na Well.. you have a point there. He should face the music if guilty
BTW your siggy blew my mind off.. intelligent and succinctly put. #wehdone ma
It's okay. and thanks for the compliment. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
ekensi01:
let me ask u do u obey only ur pastor? if no, the wat she did was wrong.

No, why should I obey him.

She did not do anything wrong.

He is the one who is wrong. How can you go on someone's page and start harassing the person saying its Christianity. What kind if smelling Christianity is that.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gaara101:

I agree with you, anyone can be a killer. But does it give you the right to accuse someone of murder without concrete evidence?

You're right.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Alariwo2: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

It's okay. and thanks for the compliment. Hope you have a wonderful week.

yeah.. and you too

cheers!
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by ekensi01: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

No, why should I obey him.

She did not do anything wrong.

He is the one who is wrong. How can you go on someone's page and start harassing the person saying its Christianity. What kind if smelling Christianity is that.
i have to rest my case from here. can i see ur own pic?
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by ekensi01: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

A harlot is a woman who sells her body for money. Do you have evidence for this?
i think ur definition is wrong.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
ekensi01:
i think ur definition is wrong.
I think you need to check a dictionary.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by ekensi01: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

I think you need to check a dictionary.
lets leave dictionary and use our common sense not every harlot wants money this time thats why i say ur definition was wrong.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
ekensi01:
lets leave dictionary and use our common sense not every harlot wants money this time thats why i say ur definition was wrong.

Common sense is subjective. it is so to individual interpretation. What if I use my common sense and it arrives at the conclusion that your stance makes no sense.

You See why we have to be careful about 'whose' common sense we subscribe to.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by ekensi01: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

Common sense is subjective. it is so to individual interpretation. What if I use my common sense and it arrives at the conclusion that your stance makes no sense.

You See why we have to be careful about 'whose' common sense we subscribe to.
i think u made a sense can u just send me ur facebook username?
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MarieSucre(f): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
ekensi01:
i think u made a sense can u just send me ur facebook username?

I'm sorry. why?
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by ekensi01: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
MarieSucre:

I'm sorry. why?
lets chat well cos i dont like d way it appears here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / No More 'Twitter For Iphone' & 'Twitter For Android' / Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.