Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing (49380 Views)

Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) / 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by JosWatchDog(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2017
A Nigerian lady by name Chim'amaka Chiawalam, has called out on a self acclaimed Pastor, Emmanuel Makuochukwu who won't stop stalking on her. According to her, the Pastor has been calling her all sort of names and raining insults on all her Facebook photos sliding some to her inbox.

See what she posted below and some reaction from her friends:

"I never knew there were many sick people in existence. This man in the person of Emmanuel Emmanuel Makuochukwu from no where started stalking me.now he has proceeded to comment on all my photos i have ever posted on Facebook.ALLcalling me a harl0t in all of them.I don't even know how to start insulting him.But please someone should tell him to stop flooding my inbox with insults and fulling my notifications.As for his spamming, I am made of stronger material than ThatYes i gree Emmanuel Makuochukwu I am dressed like a harl0t... can i rest now"

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/04/nigerian-lady-calls-out-pastor-on.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by JosWatchDog(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by JosWatchDog(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Lalasticlala
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by swazpedro(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Abdhul(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2017
The mumu agreed she's a harlot kai. . THE PASTOR MA SEF, MAYBE HE IS JEALOUS AND THINKS SHE'S HIS MISSING RIB OR HE IS JUST crazy
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Criminal in robe.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Kowor(f): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2017
End time pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by ekems2017(f): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
This man don show you green light you no gree respond. Wetin you want make him do?
If he can't have you no other person will. That is what he is trying to tell you.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Papiikush: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Too many idiots on Facebook grin

23 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by holluwai(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
People dey craze gan ni

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by chinex276(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
over zealous people everywhere.... if only they can concentrate on their lives they way they do on other people's they will be better people

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Oladelson(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by balancediet(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ok now u go know say blackmail de everywhere. If you nor popular ur mail May be Blue. person call you harlot and you know say u nor be harlot ur dress like one, u just quiet nä.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by 0b10010011: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
The Babe will be very flexible in bed

Finishing at her back will be an accomplishment

When u re licking and banging ladies like this, good things, uplifting, progress and sound health will always be your portion.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by OldBeer: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
I just left that page now.
Dude is a deeper life member.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is caused by poverty Plus impotence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by megareal: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
There are some people one needs to find offline and beat some sense into them. This guy is one of them.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Alariwo2: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Women can tell lies for Africa.. why I won't believe till I hear the guy's version

After enjoying his attention, sweet calls, dic.k pictures etc. in private.. she'll come out and play victim card
BTW the Igbo should stop stalking her, chicks full everywhere from Anambra to Ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by henrydadon(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
i guess she forgot there is a block button on facebook.

block his ass jare..and save us all this troubles from

konjified pastors

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Bisjosh(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mschew!!! Shes just an attention seeker
what happens to block button or report button.

Please please and please o....Nigeria has alota problems than this idleness

And for the guy, stop forcing your views about life on others. If u cant keep calm seeing ladies dressed that way then u can exit. angry omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Louiscutedude(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by sisisioge: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whew! A forking azzhole!
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by BLACKdagger: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:
Women can tell lies for Africa.. why I won't believe till I hear the guy's version

After enjoying his attention, sweet calls, dic.k pictures etc. in private.. she'll come out and play victim card
BTW the Igbo should stop stalking her, chicks full everywhere from Anambra to Ebonyi
[quote author=Alariwo2 post=55284958]

It seems u didnt read post from d males.
Dnt be miopic

When ur type spits its stinks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by idbami2(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Make she carry him matter go meet Mak Shukabag..
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by jashar(f): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Her dressing is very ok na. Based on what am seeing here o.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by Zabilon007(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
You dull.... What dafuq is the *"Block"* button for.
Re: Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing by BigBrother9ja: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
JosWatchDog:
A Nigerian lady by name Chim'amaka Chiawalam, has called out on a self acclaimed Pastor, Emmanuel Makuochukwu who won't stop stalking on her. According to her, the Pastor has been calling her all sort of names and raining insults on all her Facebook photos sliding some to her inbox.

See what she posted below and some reaction from her friends:

"I never knew there were many sick people in existence. This man in the person of Emmanuel Emmanuel Makuochukwu from no where started stalking me.now he has proceeded to comment on all my photos i have ever posted on Facebook.ALLcalling me a harl0t in all of them.I don't even know how to start insulting him.But please someone should tell him to stop flooding my inbox with insults and fulling my notifications.As for his spamming, I am made of stronger material than ThatYes i gree Emmanuel Makuochukwu I am dressed like a harl0t... can i rest now"

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/04/nigerian-lady-calls-out-pastor-on.html

SEE MUMU QUESTION O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* / Nokia Phone Saves Owner's Life By Stopping A Bullet (photos) / How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.