Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Gabry's Teddies! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gabry's Teddies! (3366 Views)

Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! / Where Is Gabry? / Where Is Gabry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2009
hbabe:

Gabryyyy! So many!! I am lost and I am in shock.

^^^ Why? U dont like it?    sad
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by hbabe(f): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2009
They are nice and I like some of them.
I am just shocked that you took time to give them names and that you even remember the names.
Very nice though. cool
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by harakiri(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ Why? U dont like it?    sad

You're really one Barbie doll aren't you?If i was your man and i wanted to ruffle your feathers. . .the best way to "hurt" your feelings would be to burn up all the teddies.That would put you in psycho therapy for years grin

In between, great room (and great audio for the computer. . .i dig the monster woofer at the background).

@Seun/moderators

This is mccloud224.When am i getting my posting privileges back? embarassed
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2009
hbabe:

They are nice and I like some of them.
I am just shocked that you took time to give them names and that you even remember the names.
Very nice though. cool

Gving names is not that hard and it doesnt take time. Not all teddies comes in one day dear winkne teddy come and immediatly a name is given.But I dont name them all. My sister name some and my brother name some

harakiri:

You're really one Barbie doll aren't you?If i was your man and i wanted to ruffle your feathers. . .the best way to "hurt" your feelings would be to burn up all the teddies.That would put you in psycho therapy for years grin

In between, great room (and great audio for the computer. . .i dig the monster woofer at the background).

@Seun/moderators

This is mccloud224.When am i getting my posting privileges back? embarassed

OMG! U're so mean shocked  embarassed  lipsrsealed Im glad you're not my bf or my brother or my father. sad

The auio and woofer if my bf's. He bought it some years back.
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by OAM4J: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2009
Whaoooooo!!!!

I know many ladies are crazy about teddies, but never met anyone with so much collections like you.

Wonderful. Keep it up.
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2009
OAM4J:

Whaoooooo!!!!

I know many ladies are crazy about teddies, but never met anyone with so much collections like you.

Wonderful. Keep it up.

Thanks I have more cheesy
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2009
Teddy

Bought by my sister

Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Dec 31, 2009
Scotty

Bought by my primary school classmate Jonathan

Re: Gabry's Teddies! by marocguy(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2009
Gues dis anoda unknown part of gabry, anyway its a nice collectn .Hope d kind of affectn u hav 4 dem doesnt end up giving them life like in d "childs play" fictn. Lol anyway hav fun
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2010
marocguy:

Gues dis anoda unknown part of gabry, anyway its a nice collectn .Hope d kind of affectn u hav 4 dem doesnt end up giving them life like in d "childs play" fictn. Lol anyway hav fun

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 1:21am On Jan 02, 2010
Winnie

My mother bought it

Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2010
Purpely

Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 1:24am On Jan 02, 2010
Uhmmm. , I have not named her. sad

My sister bought this for her admirer but is too scared / shy to give it to him so she kept it and dump it in my room undecided

Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Jan 02, 2010
Sam story as above

Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2010
Sossie Shannon

My father bought this for me

Re: Gabry's Teddies! by harakiri(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
@Gabry

From the look of things, you have over 17,000 teddies.When will you put them on eBay?
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2010
harakiri:

@Gabry

From the look of things, you have over 17,000 teddies.When will you put them on eBay?

Who would buy thm? U think people would? OH NO. I will never trade them for anythin. Even if my bf wants to break up with me for lovin my eddy, he can do so. . . (But so far, that neer has been the issue undecided )

My father has his own collection as well. Not teddies but dolls. He has quite a number from all over the world
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Gabry(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
Completely forggoten about this thread. Will be back for more tongue
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by LordReed(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2011
Pluto Pinky is an ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:37pm On May 15, 2011
[size=18pt]Reed, don make me fight u ooo.   angry angry angry Pluto Pinky would vx for u I swear![/size]

Pluto Pinky with her Couture Hat kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by LordReed(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2011
I will just call Ghostbusters for you, so that they can catch Pluto Pinky!
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:43pm On May 15, 2011
[size=18pt]Ghost Busters ke? Abeg! I can bet with you when they arive and see how her habitat is, hey will say Awww, . What a cute little innocent creature. . . kiss kiss kiss And when they give her a kiss kissthey will like say, WOW! She smells so funky sweet kiss kiss kiss[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/255554_Pluto_Pinky_jpgc648d6fa5b1407ac860895671fa709c1
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by LordReed(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2011
Then they'll zap her with their flux thingy n put her in an alien trap housing! To be disposed of in outer outer space!
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:46pm On May 15, 2011
[size=18pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked No they wont! angry angry angry

Abeg stop insulting her now. . . Can't you see how cute she is?

here! look at this innocent face. is she no cute? sad sad sad[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/255556_IMG_0023_JPG52aead79cbdf194a6f83cf2dfef25c59
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:49pm On May 15, 2011
she is my most favorite teddy and she is the only one with the privilege to sleep on my bed angry angry angry
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2011
I will tell Mr. Cool Tee to ban her!!!
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by MsPotato(f): 1:05am On May 16, 2011
And I will tell Mr Cool Tee to smoke you out from this building angry angry angry

Stop cyber bullying my teddy abeg! angry angry angry
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by LordReed(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2011
Hahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Phate07(m): 1:25am On May 17, 2011

Aaahh, wrong thread! angry
**kids at play**
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by Melissa99: 8:55am On May 17, 2011
Many thanks to ur post. I love it.
Re: Gabry's Teddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:42am On May 19, 2011
Move along party poopers. Go to your place where riffles, guns, bombs and Osama Bin Laden is. wink

Let Lord_Reed and I, the anti party pooper and the swaggerishious people on earth continue our fun cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With Two Hundred Thousand Naira? / Facts About Our Planets / Perfect Way To Cook Nigerian Palm Oil Jollof Rice Recipe (Mtn Rice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.