Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

“is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm (2289 Views)

Adeyanju Deji Replies Adaojo Victor After Mocking Him - Nigerians React / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Nagisa: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerians on social media have expressed their dissatisfaction at the current regime led by president Muhammadu Buhari.

The reaction comes following a claim laid by the President’s spokesman, Femi Adesina who stated that Nigerians are happy with the current leadership in the country and would not hesitate to vote the president in for another term come 2019.

Nigerians who swiftly attacked the claim which was regarded as false pointed out amongst other things the current economic condition of the country, the degrading value of the Nigerian naira and the president’s health status which forced him to stay a period of 51 days in London.

A Nigerian social media user identified as Onuoha Okpo wrote in reaction to the claim made by the President’s spokesman: “Keep deciving yourself thinking that your Buhari us still popular. The poverty and hardship your pay Master unleashed to both the rich and poor will take decades to ease away.”

Another Nigerian added that Buhari will only win the election if conducted in Sambisa forest.

Another Nigerian added: “Adesina must be a fool and wicked guy to Buhari, for saying that because he wants Buhari to die by all cost. Buhari has not survive the one he is into and you are asking him to come again. Please someone should caution mumu Adesina.”

Read more reactions from Nigerians below:

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/father-will-vote-nigerians-respond-buhari-second-term/#TKDsm826hbuBgSq0.99

1 Like

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Afriifa(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vote for Buhari so we will all move from recession to depression

4 Likes

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by xixelax: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
lols

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by kestolove95(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Buhari will not evn win councillor seat in daura

4 Likes

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Omoluabi16(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
I saw a post from one Ahmad sarrki.

1 Like

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by psucc(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Even the juju dem use win 2015 election is hungry and thirsty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by abouzaid: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
the only thing holding Nigeria together is the greed of the likes of tinubu,buhari and orji uzor kalu.if Nigeria disintegrates today, the new smaller homogeneous nations would perform better than the present status of Nigeria. our economic condition alone is driving people to suicide, late marriages and late childbirth. it has always got worse since independence and it would only get worse if we continue living together in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by TheBlessedMAN: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
To hell with that taxi driver that drove me to the polling unit where i voted for Buhardri. He should have adviced me instead of minding his own business. I regret voting on that day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Emycord: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
And they said pdp lost on thier own poll? I think apc trolls invaded that poll the pulse on ground is diff. Now the real nigerians are talking

8 Likes

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by PetroleumJelly: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Every Northerner that commented said they will vote for Buhari again.

Is the suffering not reaching these guys

9 Likes

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Ojiofor: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
If Buhari have the energy to campaign in 20 states out of 36 states in 2019 I will vote for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by TheBlessedMAN: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Define Buhari in one word- Buhari...the worst president we ever had

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by yarimo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yeye silly sets of people, BUHARI til 2023 haters haters haters beware tongue
Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Emassive(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shey Inec still wan put Buhari name for election Which kind naija be this sef?

1 Like

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Larryfest(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
PetroleumJelly:
Every Northerner that commented said they will vote for Buhari again.

Is the suffering not reaching these guys
It's getting to them badly bro but i guess they are used to it and it isn't a new thing to them anymore..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Swegzfreak: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dem dey para o
Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
I never knew this pple are very desperate for Buhari to die lyk fowl in office. Sickness don kill d man jxt 2yrs after being elected n they still want him to continue. Haba!

Anyway BuBu we dont need u come 2019 oo u have killed us wit ur change and it has already changed our lives badly.
We dont want again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by profhezekiah: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeians gat no chill
Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by megareal: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
I think everyone in this government is high on weed. Or how else do you explain their irrational claims?
Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by spartan117(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Even d bmc's can't defend buhari properly again grin
U find people like sarrki, omenkalives and Ceema1 wailing
Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by MyMouth(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Am disappointed in PMB but unfortunately only one thing would stop him from being reelected. The only thing that can stop him is his ill health. Dont be decived by the anger of nigerians u read on social media. Minority of those that would vote for him are not even on social mefia. The dude is still very popular here in d north where d population is.
Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by policy12: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm all I can say is...

1 Like

Re: “is It Your Father That Will Vote For Him?”- Nigerians Respond To Buhari 2ndTerm by dreamwords: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

If It Was GEJ. / Controversy Trails Wole Soyinka’s Silence On Buhari’s Administration / Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.