Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East (2286 Views)

Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rivers pdp 55% apc 45%
Delta pdp 70 apc 30%
Edo apc 60% pdp 40%
Akwa ibom pdp 60% apc 40%
Bayelsa pdp 90 apc 10
Cross river pdp 70% apc 30%

Imo apc 40% pdp 30% apga 30%
Anambra apga 60%apc 25% pdp 15%
Enugu pdp 85% apc 15%
Abia pdp 50% apga 30% apc 20%
Ebonyi pdp 75% apc 20% others 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by chivic(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Well much as this are just speculative estimate, I think those figures will change depending on the position up for grab.It could be so in house of assembly positions but will be grossly reduced in presidential position.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2018
chivic:
Well much as this are just speculative estimate, I think those figures will change depending on the position up for grab.It could be so in house of assembly positions but will be grossly reduced in presidential position.
No,it depicts strength mostly in presidential strength.it can only get better for apc
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by slivertongue: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2018
4me local electns:
SE-PDP60% -APGA30%-APC 10%
SS=PDP60% -APC30%
Presidntial
SE=PDP85% APC10%
SS=PDP75% APC20%

6 Likes

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2018
slivertongue:
4me local electns:
SS=PDP60% -APC30%
Presidntial
SE=PDP85% APC10%
SS=PDP75% APC20%
This is very unfair from you

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by buharitill2023: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2018
slivertongue:
4me local electns:
SS=PDP60% -APC30%
Presidntial
SE=PDP85% APC10%
SS=PDP75% APC20%
i am still looking for that state, Pdp can win in Nigeria for the presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by tuniski: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2018
buharitill2023:
i am still looking for that state, Pdp can win in Nigeria for the presidential election.
PDP will win Aso Rock villa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by tuniski: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2018
slivertongue:
4me local electns:
SS=PDP60% -APC30%
Presidntial
SE=PDP85% APC10%
SS=PDP75% APC20%
Your head is correct . Once buhari is on the ballot, the votes will swing heavily for PDP in the SS/SE and vice versa with NW/NE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
senatordave1:
Rivers pdp 55% apc 45%
Delta pdp 70 apc 30%
Edo apc 60% pdp 40%
Bayelsa pdp 90 apc 10

Enugu pdp 85% apc 15%

so you just woke up one morning and decided to concot figures that catches your fancy? what is the basis for this ridiculous figures you just spewed up here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so you just woke up one morning and decided to concot figures that catches your fancy? what is the basis for this ridiculous figures you just spewed up here?
Stay away from my thread

2 Likes

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
senatordave1:
Rivers [s]pdp 55% apc 45%
Delta pdp 70 apc 30%
Edo apc 60% pdp 40%
Bayelsa pdp 90 apc 10

Enugu pdp 85% apc 15%
[/s]

Imo state apc is fallacy of the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

He is good at concotting fallacious and unrealistic figures.

He is an Edo boy....of apc origin but his character is totally inimical to my expectation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

He is good at concotting fallacious and unrealistic figures.

He is an Edo boy....of apc origin but his character is totally inimical to my expectation.
Am from cross river.thank God you didnt label me afonja.i believe after 2019,you go believe me when most of my come to fruition.
A day before the presidential poll in 2015,i told everyone around me that buhari will win.they all mocked me.right now when i talk,they dare not argue

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Am from cross river.thank God you didnt label me afonja.i believe after 2019,you go believe me when most of my come to fruition.
A day before the presidential poll in 2015,i told everyone around me that buhari will win.they all mocked me.right now when i talk,they dare not argue

Your character is totally inimical to Ayade agenda.....dats all.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Your character is totally inimical to Ayade agenda.....dats all.
Julius,dont give me headache jor.ayade is a scam or,the worst governor
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Julius,dont give me headache jor.ayade is a scam or,the worst governor

Is ayade is a scam, then yahya bello is a scammer.

I hv been to calabar and I must say ayade Is doing well.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by zlantanfan: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
slivertongue:
4me local electns:
SS=PDP60% -APC30%
Presidntial
SE=PDP85% APC10%
SS=PDP75% APC20%
that of se is true but I see apc getting 25% in ss due to the it's new presence of structure
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Is ayade is a scam, then yahya bello is a scammer.

I hv been to calabar and I must say ayade Is doing well.
Cross river has 18 lgas not just calabar please.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
What ever happened to donald duke of SDP you were championing for to divide the SS on the other thread?

Now its APGA on SE presidential?

The senator.. grin grin
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2018
slivertongue:
4me local electns:
SS=PDP60% -APC30%
Presidntial
SE=PDP85% APC10%
SS=PDP75% APC20%

This captures the reality on ground. Don't be surprised if APC win a state like Ebonyi in governorship election.

But in the presidential election, Buhari is anathema
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by slivertongue: 2:08am On Sep 10, 2018
its possible
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2018
Esseite:
What ever happened to donald duke of SDP you were championing for to divide the SS on the other thread?

Now its APGA on SE presidential?

The senator.. grin grin
Am not championing them.its what will happen
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Awol1:

This captures the reality on ground. Don't be surprised if APC win a state like Ebonyi in governorship election.

But in the presidential election, Buhari is anathema
You lie.it captures no reality.apc can only win the governorship in imo and no where else it the east.but in the south south apc has as much chance as pdp in all the states thereby boosting buhari's chances.
Buhari's votes in these region is usually gotten on how strong and ppular him and his party are.he got 20000 in these area in 2007.he got about 60k votes in same ss/se with an unknown cpc.in 2015 with a new apc,he got 600k votes.now that hes more on ground and well known here and his party is well grounded,expect the votes to triple
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

You lie.it captures no reality.[b]apc can only win the governorship in imo [/b]and no where else it the east.but in the south south apc has as much chance as pdp in all the states thereby boosting buhari's chances.
Buhari's votes in these region is usually gotten on how strong and ppular him and his party are.he got 20000 in these area in 2007.he got about 60k votes in same ss/se with an unknown cpc.in 2015 with a new apc,he got 600k votes.now that hes more on ground and well known here and his party is well grounded,expect the votes to triple
APC is not winning any Governorsip election in Imo.Continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

APC is not winning any Governorsip election in Imo.Continue dreaming
State your reasons.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Calers: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Katsina alone will swallow south east vote.

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

State your reasons.

Because Rochas is very much detested in Imo state since his second ter and his choice of his son-in-law as successor is not going down well with majority of imolites

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Because Rochas is very much detested in Imo state since his second ter and his choice of his son-in-law as successor is not going down well with majority of imolites
Thats true but apga and pdp must form an alliance to do that.winning elections is beyond popularity.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Thats true but apga and pdp must form an alliance to do that.winning elections is beyond popularity.

they dont need any alliance to defeat APC.The APC will not even make it to second runner- up in the elections.If winning elections are not by puplarity then what then is it? Rigging?

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATED: Live Results Of Osun Governorship Elections [#osundecides2018] / Tinubu's Wife Gets Third Term, Ojukwu's Wife Can't Get APGA Ticket / Photos From PDP leaders Protest At INEC HQ Over Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.