Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Who I Think Will Win The 2017 Bbnaija & My Affair With Debbie Rise – Bassey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who I Think Will Win The 2017 Bbnaija & My Affair With Debbie Rise – Bassey (763 Views)

Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who I Think Will Win The 2017 Bbnaija & My Affair With Debbie Rise – Bassey by johnson74: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bassey who was evicted some week back from the Big Brother house narrates his experience in the house, relationship with housemate, Debbie Rise, his mum’s death and many more in this chat with The Sun...

continue reading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Efe & Bisola Digging It Rocking Based On Logistic Shirt / I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) / That Moment When Oba Of Lagos Snub Ooni Of IFE Greeting (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.