Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) (763 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter / Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager / "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) by AdeVikthur1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Former member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz, Blackface, in an interview granted to Premium Times, revealed that he will file a lawsuit against ex-labelmate, 2face for allegedly stealing his songs.

He said;

“Yes I have, and my legal team is working on this, because that’s the best way to go.”

“When I accused them, they lied and said it was” unhappy “.

“I said they took my song and even said that maybe my account had been hacked.”

“Well, if you thought so, why did not you pull off your phone and you said” Yo Black … “What’s going on?”

“But they will not do it because ......... Read More :http://sollygist.com/i-will-sue-2face-alogside-his-manager-very-soon-blackface-see-reason/

Re: I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
This guy wan turn 2baba to office. Maga must pay.
Re: I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) by Smellymouth: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benue weed on fleek..

Re: I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) by ipreach: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
i see
Re: I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) by Tynasparks(f): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oh please get a life

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Oba Of Lagos Snub Ooni Of IFE Greeting (watch) / #bbnaija: Debbie Rise 'untouchable' With Soldiers / Rugged Man Meets With Bbnaija's Ex Housemate Marvis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.