Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

NOUN Will Kill Somebody O - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NOUN Will Kill Somebody O (2425 Views)

Stupid Advice: “you’ll Never Be Rich Working For Somebody Else" / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Massive Academic Staff Recruitment / Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hi all
I just heard this news from a friend and the person is in a state of confusion.

Ok this friend was a student of NOUN - Port Harcourt center and according to her as at last year April 2016, she has finished all the courses required for graduation.

Now, up till now April 2017 the center is yet to release the graduating list. A full year gone, now her problem is she just got a job offer in PH for 100K and they want to see her certificate or statement of result which she doesn't have yet.

Is it that she could just lose this job offer if she doesn't provide a her certificate for a job she is very much qualified for ?
Why has NOUN become so incompitent, they used to be better than this.
Please, who can provide a recommendation or solution to this girls situation.
Re: NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by Ncsamuel(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Let relax, she will get it. From what we hear, the new VC is changing how evrythin works in the system for better. But hopefully in a few weeks, most of the problems would be sorted out soon. But she has to find out whats really delaying the process actually so she can know how to fix it. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by donbrowser(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vanillaskin:
Hi all
I just heard this news from a friend and the person is in a state of confusion.

Ok this friend was a student of NOUN - Port Harcourt center and according to her as at last year April 2016, she has finished all the courses required for graduation.

Now, up till now April 2017 the center is yet to release the graduating list. A full year gone, now her problem is she just got a job offer in PH for 100K and they want to see her certificate or statement of result which she doesn't have yet.

Is it that she could just lose this job offer if she doesn't provide a her certificate for a job she is very much qualified for ?
Why has NOUN become so incompitent, they used to be better than this.
Please, who can provide a recommendation or solution to this girls situation.
It's not as hard as you think. Let her meet the Student counsellor of her Study Centre.
BTW she can print all her results from her portal to prove (to her SC) she has met all requirements for graduation
Re: NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by kateskitty(f): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
donbrowser:

It's not as hard as you think. Let her meet the Student counsellor of her Study Centre.
BTW she can print all her results from her portal to prove (to her SC) she has met all requirements for graduation
It's like you forgot the old portal no longer works thanks to the new VC
Plus I heard statement of result can only be gotten from the HQ which is now in ABJ
Re: NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by fhranchez(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
ur friend or you!!!

3 Likes

Re: NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by kateskitty(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by donbrowser(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
kateskitty:

It's like you forgot the old portal no longer works thanks to the new VC
Plus I heard statement of result can only be gotten from the HQ which is now in ABJ
1. In as much as you register on the new portal, your results will be uploaded.
2. At this point in time, i don't think she can easily get a statement of results. Seeing her SC might lead her to the next important step.
Re: NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by alex81(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
that's some deep level shi*...

she better find a way to get a formal letter from d VC explaining all dz... or forget abt d job.
Re: NOUN Will Kill Somebody O by biuti(f): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Just Got Invitation From Petrogap Oil $ Gas / My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected / TOTAL International Programme For Juniors (VIE) (0 - 3 Yrs Exp.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.