Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Can We Handle Being Seen As A Terrorist Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Handle Being Seen As A Terrorist Nation? (583 Views)

Biafra: UK Dailymail Call Nnamdi Biafra Activist And Buhari A Terrorist / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group / Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Handle Being Seen As A Terrorist Nation? by unclebros: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2009
We are corrupt, yeah we can handle that
We dont have basic social amenities, yeah we can handle that
We have niger delta militancy wahala, yeah we can handle that
We do cyber crime, yeah we can handle that
Our leaders are liars, yeah we can handle that
Our president is SICK, yeah we can handle that
But to be now seen as a nation that habours and breeds terrorist?, Nope i don't think we can handle that!

What do you think guys?
Re: Can We Handle Being Seen As A Terrorist Nation? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2009
Wake up early in the morning, go to school, get my education and live my life as an individual.

You should also try it cool
Re: Can We Handle Being Seen As A Terrorist Nation? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2009
What do you guys think? When our President was romancing our local terrorists - the Niger-Delta Militants. Methinks he was already sending the message . . undecided
Re: Can We Handle Being Seen As A Terrorist Nation? by unclebros: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2009
Yes he was, but that was our own internal wahala, what the heck got into that spoilt brat's head in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Deaths As Police And Sect Clash In Bauchi, Nigeria / Mutallab Is Our Agent, We Sent Him, Says Al-qaeda / Is This The End Of This Regime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.