Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Please, I Need Tutorial On Peachtree, Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, I Need Tutorial On Peachtree, Please (961 Views)

Help On Peachtree / MIT Presents A Day FREE Course On PEACHTREE (sage 50 Accounting) / Free Training On Peachtree (sage 50) & Tally.erp9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Tutorial On Peachtree, Please by alexitotee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2007
Any dumb on Peachtree, please, help.
alexitotee@yahoo.com
Re: Please, I Need Tutorial On Peachtree, Please by Rlst84sale(m): 1:53am On Apr 13, 2007
Peachtree is a popular street name in Atlanta Georgia USA. It is the only name that many streets in different part of the city bear. The state of Georgia is known for their long history of peaches because they used to grow & produce it so much. They even refer to ladies as Georgia peach if a woman is from Georgia. As for peach as a fruit or seed, you have to go and google it. I hope I could help a little. Good luck yo u.
Re: Please, I Need Tutorial On Peachtree, Please by kebab(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2007
peachtree is an accounting software!

u can buy the software, if you have it installed on your system, then go to help and it will bring out a whole lot of topics. by the time u work it down to the end, u'll be a guru.
Re: Please, I Need Tutorial On Peachtree, Please by Rlst84sale(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2007
There are several registered words with peachtree, You should have specified what in and about peachtree you are looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Reltel Salary /test / What Was God's First Occupation? / Bank Workers To Lose Their Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.