Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians (52928 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
what's the dude's FB handle, lemme add my own epic comment nigrin
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by icejoel(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
No worry Him go grow.. Better ponk inside jail...
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Culin(f): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wannabe. To impress people who don't give an F with mirror pictures abi? All these online stores should even stop PoD sef.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Carter4luv(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
He who kill by gun shall die by gun, so u decided to kill cuz of iPhone 7 u shall cuz of iPhone 7.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amberon:
That's why I never envy people. Life is not a competition.
One major "social/psychological" problem wit Nigerians. This is why many live above their means hence stealing, fraud and crime is so hard to fight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by fof1: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
profhezekiah:
Medicine after death

SO THEY SHOULD BE SET FREE? WHAT A CALLOUS WAY TO RESPOND.FOOLS OF MOTHERLAND AND CHILDREN OF DEVILS PARADING WITH D HEATTS OF BEAST ON D EARTH. PLS BEWARE WITH UR STINKING WORDS AND OFFENSIVE POST. U BETTER SHUT UR STINKING MOUTH THAN SPUE TRASH.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by kindredspirit(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
what's the dude's FB handle, lemme add my own epic comment nigrin

FB handle : " BRAIN JELLY "
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by xammyx(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Foodex:
Just because you want to maintain 'big boyism'. Men are evil.

Meanwhile, we deliver foodstuff from Naija to UK, Europe and US. Check my signature for more info.

Hope your advert is not for men, according to you men are evil, hope ur advert is for dogs, ghost, ants, female. Cos I smell dumbness here or armature.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Ndkings1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
But e get as some people dey think oo. I how can you possibly kill your fellow human being because of Ala fucking phone?
Why not just snatch it or something?
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Foodex: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
fergie001:

Delivery again?U no hear wetin dem dey talk abi?abeg no deliver inside house ooo,stand for b/stop abeg.

Rip to the man
Ripp(Rest in perfect pieces) to d idiat boy.

We deliver to Nigerians in diaspora. If you have any relatives or friend abroad let them know we can deliver their favourite foodstuff like Egusi and Ogbono to their doorsteps.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by profhezekiah: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Are U out of ur mind or something are U delusional or hallucination,what is wrong with U, are U going thru depression, I said peole trooping to the guy wall on FB was medicine after date, deed av been done, can the guy facebook again because am sure they will be sentence to death, what is all this rubbish U are saying, But am sure everything U say is for U ur family and ur generation because I expected U to apply wisdom b4 comment
fof1:

SO THEY SHOULD BE SET FREE? WHAT A CALLOUS WAY TO RESPOND.FOOLS OF MOTHERLAND AND CHILDREN OF DEVILS PARADING WITH D HEATTS OF BEAST ON D EARTH. PLS BEWARE WITH UR STINKING WORDS AND OFFENSIVE POST. U BETTER SHUT UR STINKING MOUTH THAN SPUE TRASH.
morisnewrain:
It seems you work together with them. Imagine your reasoning; medicine after death. Your family one day will be a victim of such barbaric act. I hate you. You lack common sense
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by fergie001: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Foodex:

We deliver to Nigerians in diaspora. If you have any relatives or friend abroad let them know we can deliver their favourite foodstuff like Egusi and Ogbono to their doorsteps.
God bless you.
No P,Sir.....
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thought I have seen it all, thought no other criminal act could move me to shed tears. Until I saw the way this animal killed an innocent hard working man. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, nor work for days. Just one question was going through my mind :Why? Why exactly did they kill the Jumia man. Do they know that in a few months time a better phone will come out? What would they do then? Kill another innocent man? How many other lives have this bastard wasted for no reason? because I refuse to believe this is his first time ...... Resources should not be wasted trying to prosecute these guys. They should be killed in a slow and painful way.
So Sad.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Something tells me this isn't that guy's first murder.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by TinaAnita(f): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is one reason I have issues with tattooed guys. There is always something shitty about them.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by koolcat: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
There... Don't generalise next time
Is SOME and ALL same thing??
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by morisnewrain(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
profhezekiah:
Medicine after death
It seems you work together with them. Imagine your reasoning; medicine after death. Your family one day will be a victim of such barbaric act. I hate you. You lack common sense
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Caseless: 2:44am On Apr 06, 2017
All one iPod yoot could say in the comments section is "hello". Useless people.

I don't want to believe the guy died before he was throwing underground. If he did, he wouldn't have been tied . They tied him and threw him there to die.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by ennytemple: 5:09am On Apr 06, 2017
profhezekiah:
Medicine after death
so u expect people to start praising him?
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by profhezekiah: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
ennytemple:

so u expect people to start praising him?
U are sensible nt d idiots dat av been quoting me,No I dont expect them to praise but the guy will never be able to visit his fb page still he ll be sentence and eventually killed so what is the essence of writing a message for some one who is technically dead.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by carnal: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
The father isnt a lawyer, the biological dad is late (a policeman himself), while the guardian who happens to be an uncle who owns the property where the heinous crime was committed is an accountant and a staff of AGIP OIL company(Port Harcourt), he also has an aunt who is a senior lecturer at the university of PORT HARCOURT, (he is also a student of uniport) they are the people making efforts to influence the matter and get him bailed out. they care less about the family of the delivery man, they have not find any means to contact them and assist them in any way neither have they showed any remorse, all they want is to get their "GOLDEN BOY" out of the police net.

Have we wondered that they might be another reason while they killed the delivery man aside the phone and power bike?my internal sources informed me that there was an sms on the girl's phone that indicated that some person(s) contacted her for kidney hence this is the ORIGINAL reason for their action, the girl in question is desperate, she was planning to travel to dubai to do runs and what we all assume (iphones and power bike), am still trying to double check on these facts.if any anyone has other info on these, please let us know, we all should not allow these subject to be swept under the carpet.

The aunty (who works at UNIPORT) or the so called father (who works at AGIP OIL), we pray God will not give them the grace to influence the subject to their favour, if they try the anger and cry of the delivery man's family will spell doom on their lives, their son/brother has committed a crime, so he should face the weight of the law. Sodienye himself is already telling people around him that he will be out in no time.we the ordinary Nigerians shouldn't keep quite on these.The family of the delivery man deserve justice for the killing of their breadwinner.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by franklynsunny(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Contentment is d best tin one should grow with and d rest wil b solved

Iphone = Death Cowardly

Maga no pay again... may dis people riot in jail

C tattoo for him body

Are u lil wayne

he is so hopeless and hopelessness wit dis ugly GF lead him to dis barbaric act

May dere soul nt rest in peace
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by mrvictor005: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by carnal: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
guys are we looking at these topic?the lady has been released and the family of sodienye are trying so hard to also release him, let us cry these cry for the soul of the dead, justice must be served.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos) / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.