Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) (41332 Views)

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by frenzydilz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
gypsey:
perhaps he tried to preach to them to repent or they will Go to hell grin, And the masquerades thought, fork you! We are already in hell. Bang! Bosh! Gbaa! Pum! And they broke his head. What do you think?
Hehehehe...that kin thing. You funny man
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by ipobbigot7: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Biafra is a fraud that the Igbos are using to delude themselves.

If this people ever have Biafra republic, they by themselves wipe out the Igbo race in a matter years.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Rtopzy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bia funnynation, wetin you give oriokpa eat?

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by eghuan1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
gypsey:
what kinda village people are? They must be living in caves, the NYSC uniform (trouser) is Approved by the Government. So who are these UDI people? outlaws? grin

Omo na one village called Nze/Akpakume o. In fact in another village a girl was massively beaten for wearing the NYSC trousers. He colleague (a guy from Rivers state) fought and injured the masquerade o. That's how the entire village boys descended on the corners. Na soldiers come rescue those guys o. For sometime, corpers were not sent to that village.

I don't know if they have started sending now
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Carter4luv(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
They are blood sucking masquerade
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by mayortm001(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
They hv been watching ur steps better relocate oo
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Organs(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
In a Months time you will see this same picture with a story about fulani herdsmen attacking people in Enugu and raping their women while using cutlass to inflict this blow on this man's head.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Progressive01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

grin grin grin cheesy
Kai.. Make una give these dudes small respite naw, Haba! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
piperson:
So the masquerade is a cult boy, instead of using juju or magic he used stone, Omo u sef go street on them, broken bottle been no deh ground? use 2 by 2 or iron, haba!
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by ManMountain(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Flatheadss and negative news these days are like

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Adecks01(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
That man that mask himself to always go after seminarians must be unmask. What nonsense jobless fools masquerading. Those guyz are more than Bokoharam haram
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Respect55(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dos masquerades in Enugu needs to be checked. The way they extort money from drivers and beat dem up if dey dnt settle is unbecoming
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2017
eghuan1:
I remember during my NYSC in Udi LGA in Enugu state when the villagers told our female corps members that if they see any of them wearing trousers they would be beaten up.

We had to report and soldiers were sent to warn those guys
u can imagine , so such happened in the east but if it was in the north u wud hv heard some igbos here saying ''hausa no open eyes, hausa no go skool , hausa dis hausa that '' imagine such tlk ''beat up a corper(female) if any is caught wearing trousers'' well wah do i knw

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Respect55:
Dos masquerades in Enugu needs to be checked. The way they extort money from drivers and beat dem up if dey dnt settle is unbecoming
really?? so all this happens in the east ?? but most igbos here always insult yorubas nd igbos as if derz is the purest on earth...well wah do i knw
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2017
eghuan1:

Omo na one village called Nze/Akpakume o. In fact in another village a girl was massively beaten for wearing the NYSC trousers. He colleague (a guy from Rivers state) fought and injured the masquerade o. That's how the entire village boys descended on the corners. Na soldiers come rescue those guys o. For sometime, corpers were not sent to that village.

I don't know if they have started sending now
nawa o , so corpers no safe for some eastern statez too ?? when u see some igbos tlk here u wud think east is way way pure ,like no evil happens der or der pple overder r so so accomodating, why manhandling corpers na
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Respect55(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2017
eflintsone:
really?? so all this happens in the east ?? but most igbos here always insult yorubas nd igbos as if derz is the purest on earth...well wah do i knw

I just condemned a condemnable act. This is not a matter of East or West bro. These ppl block roads and cause untold hardship to motorists with debilitating hold-ups and extortion especially on Friday evenings. I'm from the East
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Ogologomadu:
D problem in Nsukka is that those that called them selv church ppl always interven in Omenala ndi Nsukka. Church ppl should mind there buxness. Wen u see oriokpa u have to give way for oriokpa.
for this generation ?? so igbos they this backward sef , una backwardness no b here mehn but still una sabi yab yorubas nd hausas .... this pple wise pass una sha
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Respect55:

I just condemned a condemnable act. This is not a matter of East or West bro. These ppl block roads and cause untold hardship to motorists with debilitating hold-ups and extortion especially on Friday evenings. I'm from the East
bro i dig , sometimes i just wonder why some set of ur pple find fun in mockin oda tribes wen dey knw ders gat flaws too... such act frm this masquerades is really bad mehn
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Thatman(m): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2017
The man go don do the masquerade strong thing the nan no let the real man behind the mask to marry his daughter grin grin grin
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by miketayo(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Daniel058:
I hate Masquerade 100 %, still don't know why it's acceptable in our church (CATHOLIC)

not in my catholic church.. I doubt u r a catholic

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by brojoshua: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Hand him over to the police for prosecution, he is a criminal and everyone of the country must obey the laws of the country and also be punished by them when he breaks the laws
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Daniel058(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
miketayo:

not in my catholic church.. I doubt u r a catholic
you said "Not in My Catholic Church" yes it may not be in your Catholic Church
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by miketayo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Daniel058:
you said "Not in My Catholic Church" yes it may not be in your Catholic Church

its obvious u r not a catholic
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Daniel058(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
miketayo:

its obvious u r not a catholic
how can I believe you are? I hate it when people claim to know what they actually knw nothing about, use your brain bro, we are not in the same place..there is no need arguing with you, you are either a new convert or or you are not in Igbo land ... Don't quote me again
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by funnynation(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rtopzy:
Bia funnynation, wetin you give oriokpa eat?
Na ijaw weed
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by miketayo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Daniel058:
how can I believe you are? I hate it when people claim to know what they actually knw nothing about, use your brain bro, we are not in the same place..there is no need arguing with you, you are either a new convert or or you are not in Igbo land ... Don't quote me again

Wat do you know.. Unless catholic in igbo land is different from catholic in other parts of the world. We don't accept masquerade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Killed By His Half Brothers While Having Sex With Stepmum In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.