Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Prophet Of The Father God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prophet Of The Father God Almighty (284 Views)

The Father God / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / Scriptures Verses To Identify A True Prophet Of God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prophet Of The Father God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Only the lord God Almighty knew everything and created and made every single thing on the whole universe. Doubt no more people, be washed from your bitterness against the truth.

Exactly, that is what you do, each time you despise the person of lord Christ Jesus.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death came by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Because of one man every person became a sinner, even when they never committed sin as Adam and Eve did in the garden of Eden.

You know, one of the top secret you need to realise, is that, the earth as you see it with your optical eyes has a destiny from the beginning. Someone planted the garden.

And it has grown to what it is today.

What's the point of my testimony, I seeks to point out to you that only two persons have been called to lead us into eternity. One, Adam and Eve failed, the other one, Christ Jesus is seated together with the father God Almighty, at his very right hand in Zion, heavenly Jerusalem.

Meaning, the right hand person, someone who you have trusted with all your ability and capabilities and authority to give everyone the father God Almighty has given him eternal life.

John 17:2 As you had given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as you have given him.
17:3 And this is life eternal, that they would know the lord God Almighty, the only true God, and also know Jesus Christ, whom you had sent.

And so, there is a massive project going on right now in the mind of the father God Almighty and that of the lord Christ Jesus.
A prophet can only be given a glimpse of what is to come. Not everything, for he is still in the natural world.

But I can assure you, it's all glories. What is coming for the people of the father God Almighty and of the lord Christ Jesus is all joy forever and ever more.

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then later we will see everything face to face: now I know in part; but then would I know the father God Almighty and the lord Christ Jesus, even as also I am known by the father God Almighty and of the lord Christ Jesus.

A prophet of the father God Almighty don't know everything immediately. It takes time and efforts from the part of the disciples of Christ Jesus to grasp what the father God Almighty is saying to the church.

It's only those who have developed their hearing grace to watch daily at his gates. Even Christ Jesus our mighty God have this to say about his brothers:

Proverbs 8:32 Now therefore listen and understand to me, O you beloved children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

8:33 Hear and understand my instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

8:34 Blessed is the man that hears and comprehend me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

That is what he wants the prophets of the father God Almighty to do. They can never and I repeat this again, they couldn't function by themselves. Without heavenly information there is nothing you could see or hear to tell the whole wide world about. It's fables and old wife tale's.

Learn to fellowship with the Holy trinity. To wait upon the father God Almighty means, giving your attention to hear him speak to you each time. You just want to hear him speak to you again and again.

I must tell you, it's so refreshing and out of this world things. His words and voice isn't that of hatred, he gives you sound wisdom, that is like pure light shining without darkness.

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they will see God.

It's not like you are making your heart pure by your efforts, oh no. The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses your heart from thinking and doing things without eternal value.

Here is a big chance if you want to see the father God Almighty, then you should be ready to put on the thoughts of purity, thoughts of Christ in you. If you don't reason that Christ Jesus is living inside you, you are just walking by your own strength.

You are dependent on human form, there is a human form and a spiritual form of life. No one can say there is no spiritual​ world. Satan is a spirit, money is spiritual. Everything is first spiritual, then physical. Man was first created and then formed by the Holy trinity.

John 4:21 Jesus says to her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when you will neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father God Almighty

4:22 You worship what you know nothing about: we Jews know who we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

4:23 But the hour comes, and now is the time, when the true worshippers would worship the Father in the Holy spirit and in truth revealed by Christ Jesus: for the Father seeks such person to worship him.

4:24 God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in the power of the Holy spirit and in consent truth revealed by Christ Jesus.

4:25 The woman says to him, I know that Messiah comes, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

4:26 Jesus says to her, I that speak to you am he, the Messiah. Amen.

What else do you want me to add, I have none except what the father God Almighty has given me to share with you.

Who is a prophet of the father God Almighty? Very powerful question which we should sit and digest before we begin to make noise and waste our energies on trivial activities of mankind. Which is working for the wind or shadow boxing.

A prophet speaks the agenda of the father God Almighty, he declares the state of the mind of the father God Almighty and of the lord Christ Jesus at a particular time. Not that the lord God Almighty is changing, no.

There are different types of strategies, before you win a war, you've got to be far ahead of your opponent. Your strategies should be far ahead of your rival. And so, for the father God Almighty to reveal himself to whole wide world, a speaker of the voice of heaven must communicate the father's own mind about the issue on ground to the people.

The others may seem right at the present time of application, but in the end, it's a way of destruction.

Philemon 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellow soldiers​, and to the church in your house:

1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from lord God Almighty our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1:4 I thank my father God Almighty, making mention of you always in my prayers,

1:5 Hearing of your love and faith, which you have toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints;

1:6 My prayers for you always is that the communication of your faith would become effectual by you acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Same thing Christ Jesus was crying out to the father God Almighty before he went to be with his father in Zion, heavenly Jerusalem, to appear again at the right time. When all things prophesied in the scriptures are fully ​done on earth, then he will show up to crown our works. For he is our completion.

When all his adversaries are put out and submitted themselves to a greater anointing, than they are able to muster together against the father God Almighty and against his anointed lord Jesus, and he will surely show up and all eyes will see him.

I believe in the scriptures and I really want you to accept this. But first you need to understand the scriptures before you believe it.

The whole purpose is for you to recognise that you are nothing without lord Christ running things in your life, it may seem like you are making heads ways up, but I tell you, you are standing on sinking sand. Wake up folks, your light is here. And the glory of the father God Almighty is risen upon us.

For darkness would cover the whole dark Kingdom and gross ignorance the people of evil race, but his light will be seen​ in us and all nations would come to the brightness of Christ Jesus in Zion.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Faith In God / Is Jesus Finally Getting Justice After 2000 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.