Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) (35918 Views)

Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road / Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos) / Bus Rams Into A Bush On Enugu Road, Somersaults 3 Times, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Cjizzy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
No life was lost but it was a fatal accident... Na wa for Nigerians
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by bigclem22: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
@ OP Pls note that FATAL means there was fatality ie death involved. No dey confuse people. grin grin grin

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by 2bam: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
peace mass transit with accident are synonymous the drivers should be more careful.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by helphelp: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to a facebook user, IfeanyIcy Njoku, a Peace Mass Transit Bus was involved in a fatal accident along Okigwe - Enugu Expressway today.

An eyewitness said no life was lost and praised God for the miraculous survival.

"My God is always with me, the devil is a liar, this accident just happened before me if not God I would have been a victim. May his name be praise in Jesus name Amen."

"Yes sir just before me, I was the next car before the accident it was something else, there is God no life was lost and no single scratch on any individual"
the witness said.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/peace-mass-transit-bus-involved-in.html

Hey OP, when next you see such news and it reads fatal without any soul lost. Endeavour to always change it "Ghastly"
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to a facebook user, IfeanyIcy Njoku, a Peace Mass Transit Bus was involved in a fatal accident along Okigwe - Enugu Expressway today.

An eyewitness said no life was lost and praised God for the miraculous survival.

"My God is always with me, the devil is a liar, this accident just happened before me if not God I would have been a victim. May his name be praise in Jesus name Amen."

"Yes sir just before me, I was the next car before the accident it was something else, there is God no life was lost and no single scratch on any individual "
the witness said.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/peace-mass-transit-bus-involved-in.html

No life was lost and not even a scratch on anyone and you, OP, call it a fatal accident. You should stop using words anyhow as it may not help the reputation of the company involved. Some people will only read the topic and start peddling news about another fatal Peace Mass Transit accident!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Why term it 'fatal' when no life was lost English was never this hard.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerians and the use of fatal sef!! If no life was lost then it wasn't fatal!!!!!!
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by adetony244(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Why RIP ? The report says nobody died.
fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.

Haha they don bite me o
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by iyerikan12: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mr reporter this is not a Fatal accident, it's a minor accident. please try and know the difference between minor, serious and fatal accident.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by babeface3: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Grammar: It's not fatal if no life is lost. It's rather ghastly
Amoyinoluwa24:

Grammar:it's not fatal if no life is lost. It's ghastly rather "My God is always with me, the devil is a liar, this accident just happened before me if not God I would have been a victim. May his name be praise in Jesus name Amen."

"Yes sir just before me, I was the next car before the accident it was something else, there is God no life was lost and no single scratch on any individual"
the witness said.

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by okenwa2019: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
I think something urgent needs to be done on all this

Emergency bus transport coy.

What is the ministry of transportation doing about all this transport coy?

Are the drivers qualified?

Are the cars road worthy? After all dis ur grammar u forget to add the main tin is the road car worthy?

Are the tires OK

N other questions begging for answers
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by okenwa2019: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
I think something urgent needs to be done on all this

Emergency bus transport coy.

What is the ministry of transportation doing about all this transport coy?

Are the drivers qualified?

Are the cars road worthy? Forget dis ur grammar is the road car worthy.

Are the tires OK

N other questions begging for answers
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
God is great
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by slap1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
No one died yet the accident was fatal?
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.

Did you read the post at all oh boy?

E be like say you always wish to hear death news in every accident occurrence.

Why are you of evil minded like this?

Na people like you they love to snap death or terribley wounded people in any disaster scene.

Thank God no one die in the accident oh for your information.

Repent.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by OJU1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Govt should as a matter of urgency look into d road transport sector as there are so many lapses here. Majority of Nigerians use this means, d easter movement is around d corner, measure shd b put in place to check all defects on this transport coys, and d roads shd b made more motorable.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Foodex: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Realhommie:
No life was lost yet they're reporting "Fatal Accident"

Ayam nor hunderstanding...

You sef see am...

Anyway Nigerians living abroad should check my signature. Lots of goodies.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by talk2emma: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thank God nobody die
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Fatal accident and yet not life was lost Really?
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by baybeesean(f): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Thank God no life was lost. Owner of peace mass ur jazz don fade. U don suck blood reach...
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by invincible007(m): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2017
People's Mortuary Transport (PMT) cheesy
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Sunshine1969: 1:06am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmmm!" Fatal crash and no life was lost" To God be the Glory! The crash was rather serious not fatal.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Nobody died

Me sef dey wonder.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by monnelnwawundu(m): 2:11am On Apr 06, 2017
martineverest:
i am begining to think that there is a campaign against PEACE MASS BURIAL TRANSIT.........

But why do their driver drive like formula one drivers on our unplyable roads?

I totally agree with you on that that there is a campaign against PEACE MASS TRANSIT. I still insist that PMT is my best transport company in Nigeria. Anything good in Transportation in Nigeria was Initiated by them,They are the reason why others started carrying Three passengers per seat,They Initiated Speed Limiters,And recently they are championing seat belt campaign for all passengers. All these made FRSC hold them in a very high esteem. I travel with PMT at least 3 times every week for the past 10 years,and I have discovered that e every trip is Fun. I got to Onitsha very late last week and travelled with a transport company very close to PMT to Enugu. My people the service I got was the worst I've seen since I started travelling.One woman could not hide her feelings when she told them that Peace Mass Transit does not treat their Passengers that way.that they should go and learn from PMT. I have chosen not to be conditioned by the "Social media campaign" against Peace Mass Transit Limited because I have found out that they (PMT) are far better than many other transport companies I've traveled with.Quote me anywhere , any time.You can as well go and find out If you travel very often .PMT is the best transport company to travel with.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by toygod2: 4:21am On Apr 06, 2017
But I have noticed on NL, once it's peace transit that is involved in an accident. PePeople are always too quick to run down here and make announcement.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
make una pity the owner of the venture na.
Abi una one pursue am commot for biznes
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by nelszx: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Sunshine1969:
Hmmmm!" Fatal crash and no life was lost" To God be the Glory! The crash was rather serious not fatal.
Ghastly is the word
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2017
OP.,This is ghastly accident not fatal.Fatality accident is when live is lost
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Igbins70(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.

Haha they don bite me o

No life was lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tourism In Nigeria - Top 30 Exciting Destinations / Pictures From My Weekend Visit To Miami Beach / The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.