Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account (57665 Views)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / Banks Risk Legal Suits For Deducting Stamp Duties From Customers’ Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Papiikush:
The money was for sms charges you illiterate!
what kinda charge is that Mr man say something else you are beginning to sound like a gtb customer care representative

1 Like

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Soundmind(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2017
AfroMighty:
He think he is a bad guy but unknown to him he is a fool
He is a big fool
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Wenebadu(f): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2017
dumo1:

No na! if actually it happened then it means someone really close to you knows your PIN details and did the transaction.
Ok, but I wrote the pin somewhere in my file could it be that the person had searched my file and phone?
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Carter4luv(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2017
For ur mind u Don do back. Everything u did nobody notice and u claim to b a baddo. Ur mumu is still drinking brukutu.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by AngelicBeing: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2017
robosky02:

kai you too like koboko grin
Yes, some people need it to reset and format their brains especially on Nairaland, l will soon open a flogging / koboko consultancy firm, and my office will be in charge of flogging delinquents , criminals, thieves, online bullies, l will extend it to our useless politicians , and these my olokpa friend is doing a good job already on Nairaland etc tongue

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by AuroraB(f): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2017
He could have done it without taking a dump and leaving it undecided
I can imagine the horror of the next person to use the convenience sad

Reason I hate Access bank angry
BTW, you have the right to go to your bank to kuo mgbamgba. It works. You will realize that such deductions will stop or reduced angry Ndi ori. It climbs monthly when they notice the customer doesn't ask grin
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by nkemjacob2(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2017
oga na poverty dey worry u....
u nid deliverance
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Pritycrystal(f): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Exactly. My frnd lost 11k to d same story till date. It's disappointing ah swear.
laribari:

Please don't get me angry o!

Gtbank debited 5k and lied the customer has collected it after filling their stupid reversal form. The reversal as never done and they claimed the customer has used the money. Let me just keep the story short, it was a long drag oo being that the victim works in a chamber. In fact Gtbank called my house (landline) to speak with her, trying to resolve th issue and calming her down.

They are all thieves.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by BrickMan: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2017
The GT that is on your route. Good bank my Foot! That was a personal opinion. GT has a good facade. I have had several bad experiences with them. Just this January 2017, I almost moved all accounts connected to me from them and when I met their BSM, the guy looked me over and made some stupid statements that angered me and he only began to take me serious when I introduced myself to him as the Chairman and the Principal signatory to the accounts. I told him would need no other signature, I can move all 25+ accounts from them with a single 3-paragraph letter if he dares me and I will write a letter of displeasure to their Head Office. I have asked all the people that make deposits into those account with the branch to alert me once there is such a slip from them again and I will teach them a lesson they wont want to forget in a hurry. Consultants come in to make deposits into an account and some little fresh graduates think they are smart and toss them around, make a transaction that should have TAT of 10 minutes becomes what you do in 50 minutes. GT better sanitise their system fast before I get on their case.
You do not judge people's status by the way they chose to dress. Not everyone wants to be fully known.
fav444:
Oh my goodness, GT Bank has always been a good bank. Maybe something went wrong. It's only that bank with a blue theme that is known for having excellent skills in ridiculous deductions and stealing of customer's money.

3 Likes

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by odiereke(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2017
In as much as I want to believe him, D Man-Trap Door @ all bank can allow Computers into d banking hall. Anyway, your story is hilarious.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by TinaAnita(f): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2017
UBA is yet to try something stupid with me
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Wenebadu:
Ok, but I wrote the pin somewhere in my file could it be that the person had searched my file and phone?
probably the person stumbled it upon by mistake. Did you report the case to your bank?
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by megareal: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2017
The guy is on rampage . cheesy
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by ncoolsome(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Papiikush:

u dat went 2 sch..how much is one sms,divide by 275?that's almost 60...knee,eyes closed,in the name above every other name,begin to use ur brains..prayer!prayer!!
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by robosky02(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, some people need it to reset and format their brains especially on Nairaland, l will soon open a flogging / koboko consultancy firm, and my office will be in charge of flogging delinquents , criminals, thieves, online bullies, l will extend it to our useless politicians , and these my olokpa friend is doing a good job already on Nairaland etc tongue

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by seunmsg(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I swear, the guy na confirm craze man. This is very hilarious.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2017
I fear u dude, if given the chance you can even burn dem down, na mtn I want mk u punish nxt those guys can be something else.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by kinggogo: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Gtbank r thieves

Their bank charges r outrageous, dey jst kip deducting from ur acct evn wen no transactions r made
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Ezionye(f): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Keep your money in the house then.

Won't u be charged for service rendered again?
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by lagosrd: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
laribari:

Please don't get me angry o!

Gtbank debited 5k and lied the customer has collected it after filling their stupid reversal form. The reversal as never done and they claimed the customer has used the money. Let me just keep the story short, it was a long drag oo being that the victim works in a chamber. In fact Gtbank called my house (landline) to speak with her, trying to resolve th issue and calming her down.

They are all thieves.
You see when such things has not happened to you before now, you may not have any idea as to how it affects others. I mistakenly paid 14k into a wrong account and from my online transfer in diamond bank to skye bank and up till now I have not been able to get the money back. It's one lies to another and if I consider how arbitrary charges are made in my account I will just prefer not to bank again except when necessary. How do you explain an account where the bank deducts #1000 every month on funny charges without almost corresponding interest accrued to such account.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by macho44(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2017
rapcy:

So this Facebook user decided to pay back GT Bank for deducting N275 from his account. He also threatened MTN and Etisalat too.

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/04/see-how-this-man-paid-gtb-back-for.html?m=1
DIRTY PIG, The descendants of Oduduwa, always exhibiting their filthy Habits, u SHIT refuse to flush, that's GROSS mehn!!!!
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by dammyllare(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2017
fav444:
Oh my goodness, GT Bank has always been a good bank. Maybe something went wrong. It's only that bank with a blue theme that is known for having excellent skills in ridiculous deductions and stealing of customer's money.
Naaa, I get deductions of around N800 monthly as service charge
My over deductions have not been returned in over 2months also
Gtbank service is good but they are the main robbers in banking systrm
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by EdDave(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
But u spent ur tp to go and do same things that many customers do daily in the bank.
Isnt that ur loss?
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Culin(f): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2017
I don't think it's a real thing because so many other people have been posting the same thing.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by durasome(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Funny
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Iamwrath: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2017
It came to a stage where i bring out calculators and calculate my spendings , deposits and charges, I think skye bank owes me more than 2 mill
Meeloreh:
You no get chills. 275? You go burn Mtn office be that!
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by SayDeeJay: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
oruma19:
Nigeria is a useless country. I keep saying it. We have useless leaders who are insensitive and senseless. Nigerians do not mata to their leaders. They just go there to enjoy the "delicacies" of office. Imagine a country without consumer protection. I loaded Airtel of 200 naira yesterday just to make a call and bingo, they took 30 naira for what I don't know. They evn had the guts to congratulate me for taking my money to subscribe for what I don't know. May God punish Airtel abundantly for that thing they keep doing. May their offices catch fire and burn to ashes...like one small boy said recently, all Nigerian politicians deserve mass burial...
Nigeria is not a useless Country!
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by hotspec(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Papiikush:
Professor Literate Know-it-all, the OP can differentiate btw SMS charges, Service charges, Card maintenance fee etc. Pls, try again later.

1 Like

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by maxysmith(f): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2017
First bank you're the next grin grin
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by MONITZ: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
He wasted time for 275, where some billionaires can pay anything for additional one hour a day.

He isn't a billionaire yet and so? Must he show his grievances the way some people re wont to ? ,people re different and so re their actions,and In my own opinion the way that he has gone about it suits him, makes him happy and makes him sleep well at night, so who re we to complain?

On a more serious note, customer protection service is dead in Nigeria and that is y the multi -nationals keep ripping us off because they know nothing would happen should we lay any complaints against them, not forgetting also that these multi-nationals dare not try 1/10th of the rubbish we condone in their home countries.

1 Like

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by buffalowings: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2017
catherineokezie:
Access bank am coming for u guys soon

I knew something was wrong with my access account
I just opened an account with them and the deductions they made the past month I couldn't just get it.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by midform(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2017
All these dor 275 naira? U re too poor !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.