Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account (57658 Views)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / Banks Risk Legal Suits For Deducting Stamp Duties From Customers’ Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by jashar(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2017
the dude has a point. For awhile now, I've noticed that they have been deducting 50 naira or 11 naira from my account. imagine the amount they are making if they do this for at least 1 million people.

thieving bank.... i've lost my respect for them.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2017
I'm going to FCMB bank toilet ,I wan shitt for their toilet sit then piss on the floor. I will also do same at Silverbird fir their mumu unfriendly services. why u go go cinema hall dey stand till movie starts?
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by vickylincon(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2017
fav444:
Oh my goodness, GT Bank has always been a good bank. Maybe something went wrong. It's only that bank with a blue theme that is known for having excellent skills in ridiculous deductions and stealing of customer's money.
I don't mean first bank o. I mean the other pan African nonsense
first bank is worse
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by coolexy2: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2017
oruma19:
Nigeria is a useless country. I keep saying it. We have useless leaders who are insensitive and senseless. Nigerians do not mata to their leaders. They just go there to enjoy the "delicacies" of office. Imagine a country without consumer protection. I loaded Airtel of 200 naira yesterday just to make a call and bingo, they took 30 naira for what I don't know. They evn had the guts to congratulate me for taking my money to subscribe for what I don't know. May God punish Airtel abundantly for that thing they keep doing. May their offices catch fire and burn to ashes...like one small boy said recently, all Nigerian politicians deserve mass burial...
Nigeria is not a useless country as u said but Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Papiikush:
The money was for sms charges you illiterate!
.... The only illiterate I can see here is you.... a learned person doesn't go around insulting people
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
fav444:
Oh my goodness, GT Bank has always been a good bank. Maybe something went wrong. It's only that bank with a blue theme that is known for having excellent skills in ridiculous deductions and stealing of customer's money.
I don't mean first bank o. I mean the other pan African nonsense
If you are scared of calling them by their name I will help you. Its UBA God damn, those people are criminals. But what if GTB had deducted two! two!! thousand naira like the criminals in UBA did to me each time I make any transaction before I closed down the account, what more could he Av done to equate to his revenge?
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by nizetee: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Iseoluwani:
grin

Those ied wasted on the pub should be used on ticians. .
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Austinio: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
na so I bought Mtn card of 300 naira using *737#. d next thing I see na 347 deducted from my account.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by DJInfluence: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Meaning the wasted hour in the bank is worth less than 275 Naira? This is what happen when someone think he is too smart...
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by oruma19: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
israelmao:

Bros you laid curse of £3million for N30 unfair charge.I'm sorry for Airtel.
ahahahahahahahaha...Bros the tin Pepe my spirit na, nor blame me. Na thunder go visit Airtel and spark fire to their properties. No soul will be lost cos the soul is precious, but all the illegal deductions they v used to acquire properties shall be lost. So says me...lolz
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by gbenga007(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Papiikush:

It's maintenance fee and it's different from sms charges.

I have deactivated my sms notifications but i was debited almost N300.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by EAZY2422(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Papiikush:
dumb fvck 275 naira is too much for sms fees.no bank does dat u pvssy.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by macho44(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=buffalowings post=55311245][/quote]The last time i lost my temper, 14 people were admitted to the ICU, be very kiaful.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Iseddy: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Smiles...... I guess you are jobless for now.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by KingGBsky(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
He wasted time for 275, where some billionaires can pay anything for additional one hour a day.

how much dey your account?
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Kvngtamz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
oruma19:
Nigeria is a useless country. I keep saying it. We have useless leaders who are insensitive and senseless. Nigerians do not mata to their leaders. They just go there to enjoy the "delicacies" of office. Imagine a country without consumer protection. I loaded Airtel of 200 naira yesterday just to make a call and bingo, they took 30 naira for what I don't know. They evn had the guts to congratulate me for taking my money to subscribe for what I don't know. May God punish Airtel abundantly for that thing they keep doing. May their offices catch fire and burn to ashes...like one small boy said recently, all Nigerian politicians deserve mass burial...
looool Guy the thing vex wella oh
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Vincad: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
He is an idiot. He only ended up punishing the poor cleaners
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by Codes151(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
LAFO:
The Guy is really an idiot, so you went to charge your phones and laptop in the bank to justify 'service charge'?

When people don't have something worthwhile to do with their time

Enjoy the 'one-day fame
he isn't a fool!! He's about the only guy between us that's actually done sth! 275 naira multiplied by 10-20m customers!

U even give banks ur cash and they use it to make profits and still debit u!! who exactly is the fool? The guy or you?
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by koolguy88(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
in my candid opinion, all bank fees are justified.
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by greatman247(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2017
This guy is a clown very funny
Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by laribari(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2017
lagosrd:

You see when such things has not happened to you before now, you may not have any idea as to how it affects others. I mistakenly paid 14k into a wrong account and from my online transfer in diamond bank to skye bank and up till now I have not been able to get the money back. It's one lies to another and if I consider how arbitrary charges are made in my account I will just prefer not to bank again except when necessary. How do you explain an account where the bank deducts #1000 every month on funny charges without almost corresponding interest accrued to such account.

Honest, make financial institutions of that caliber dey defraud individuals wey dey hustle on their own. It's a shame! Dem be thief jare!

1 Like

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by laribari(m): 5:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Pritycrystal:
Exactly. My frnd lost 11k to d same story till date. It's disappointing ah swear.

It's terrible honestly. Abi make we begin dig hole dey keep money again? On serious note, many people are victims of this banking fraud.

I had reasoned the issue because it's disturbing and my conclusion is that the banking staffs are the ones behind this fraudulent act.

At the bank, if you make any mistake they will deduct it from your salary, so it's inevitable not to make mistakes. Some of them go don pay debt tire from their salary and the only way to bridge the gap is to sit on top customer's money.

Instead of effecting a reversal for you after filling their form, they will just corner the money or borrow it for something and you will be there waiting. At times they claim it was done. Gtbank dey annoy me honestly!!

If we are talking of fraud, who dey carry am out. Nor be human beings? So obviously, most of these bank staffs are the thieves and mayb not their management but unfortunately the staffs represent the banks.

1 Like

Re: Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account by mikolo80: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Talk about daylight robbery. imagine that sum from 8 million customers account? He for shit on the tiles and go
Russell Peters tinz ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.