Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" (37071 Views)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2017
..that ABU VC has to answer more questions here
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Jabioro: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2017
E get as e be.. wetin she go teach if dem carry go secondary school ..she go dabaru the students head..
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by kateskitty(f): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Just like this one

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by airminem(f): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2017
victorazy:

Am I their Emir? GEJ that showed interest how did he end?
Smh
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by toseen7: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:

i love that tboss titss i mean boobss of life cheesy
lol, don't go there na fake boobs o cheesy
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Enugu is Enugu nah....Why some girls dey fall hand!!! The least i will forget is State and Capital...Kogi-Lokoja, Kwara-Ilorin, Lagos-Ibadan...very very simple!
[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipobarecriminals: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2017
If u go to dat side now and try to teach/train dem,Mbah! They'll rather kill / burn persin.The zamfara kopa wey one Alhaji/police flogged for trying to correct his DULLARD pickin iS example
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Tokziby: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Northerners and Nigerian Islamists with educational problems.

So that Teacher that couldn't read when Osiomole was seating beside her was a northerner too?? or the professor from the yeast that was requesting light to read out the election result was also from North? or the lady that was asked about classes of balanced diet and said rice, beans, dodo etc

U people just tag everything based on religion, why cant u people just grow up and get a life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by AreaFada2: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Enugu is Enugu nah....Why some girls dey fall hand!!! The least i will forget is State and Capital...Kogi-Lokoja, Kwara-Ilorin, Lagos-Ibadan...very very simple!

I would not fault her too much on that.

Enugu used to be Anambra state capital. In fact that's what I remember most about Enugu. Younger folks may not see my point.
Lagos-Ibadan? shocked
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Franchise21(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2017
abumeinben:

You nor see as the pishor wey you attach handsome?

grin
Lol... That's how they're handsome
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ebby9z(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Chai. This one just came to embarrass all EkoKopas ni sha. And I'm wearing khaki today o. Anyway, na tomorrow everything go finish.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by XJAYCEEU4K: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Lagos - Ibadan?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by abumeinben(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol... That's how they're handsome

Sidon dia...

That guy na run way model
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Franchise21(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
abumeinben:

Sidon dia...

That guy na run way model
Lol... Sarcasm
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by prezee1: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
why you come forget my state, EKITI ADO-EKITI
[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Stanweezy(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
E belike say that ABU Zaria na Olodos dey gain admission dia, I once read a thread on NL about ABU admitting student that did not meet up admission requirement
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Evergreen4(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
bros na you com dull pass, Lagos-Ibadan abi
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by prezee1: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

*Singing*

State and Capital

Abia Umuahia
Adamawa Yola
Akwa Ibom Uyo
Anambra Awka
Bauchi Bauchi
Bayelse Yenagoa
Benue Markurdi
Borno Maiduguri
Cross River Calabar
Delta Asaba
Ebonyi Abakaliki
Edo Benin City
Enugu Enugu
Gombe Gombe
Imo Owerri
Jigawa Dutse
Kaduna Kaduna
Kano Kano
Katsina Katsina
Kebbi Birnin Kebbi
Kogi Lokoja
Kwara Ilorin
Lagos Ikeja
Nasarrawa Lafia
Niger Minna
Ogun Abeokuta
Ondo Akure
Osun Osogbo
Oyo Ibadan
Plateau Jos
Rivers Port Harcourt
Sokoto Sokoto
Taraba Jalingo
Yobe Damaturu
Zamfara Gusau
FCT Abuja (We shout here) grin

E reach 36 so

There's a way we used to end it then, cant remember.

How can I forget Nursery Rhymes? grin grin
EKITI ADO-EKITI NO DEY NAIJA?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by morereb10: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2017
olodo

see the video on youtube

here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9494w80mb04
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by wristbangle: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2017
They supposed to post this lady to a core village in borno where she will collaborate with her colleagues of same intellect
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by willibounce1(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2017
I said it, That ABU is a useless school. What do you expect when Dino melaye is pronouncing ' alumni' as 'aluminai'... olodo people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by arleck(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Afonja na oly preek em sabi....
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Franchise21:
Hehehe.. She's a Muslim Afonja
Odiegwu
Your head is seriously paining you grin
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Einl:
Tertiary education in Nigeria is based on cramming and writing what the lecturer wants to hear rather than research and learning.
Cram ke. If she can't cram “state and capital" she can't cram anything.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Franchise21:
Hehehe.. She's a Muslim Afonja
Odiegwu
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Babzrockman: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Seeing this; the parents will be weeping ' owo wogbo' MMM investment better pass this one oo ;DSeeing this; the parents will be weeping ' owo wogbo' MMM investment better pass this one oo
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Franchise21(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2017
SirWere:
Lol... See ur moniker!!! Sir Werey grin
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by umarshehu58(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Northerners and Nigerian Islamists with educational problems.
Bros she is more of an afonja than Northerner

Use your brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.